• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英語の問題

問題を解いていてどうしても分からない箇所があったので、教えていただけないでしょうか。 動詞を正しい形にする↓ (1)She (tell) (play) the part of queen. 間違いを直す↓ (2)It's only ten minute's walk from here. (3)As soon as you know the results,call up me. 前置詞を入れる↓ (4)A Japanese cannot do ( ) rice. ofかfor を入れる↓ (5)It was generous ( ) her to visit her friennd in the hospital. (6)It was rude ( ) her to talk back to the teacher. 。。この場合のofとforにどんな違いがあるんでしょうか? 英語得意な方、よろしくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数21
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

(1)She (was told) (to play) the part of queen. (2)It's only ten [minute's--->minutes'] walk from here. (3)As soon as you know the results, [call up me--->call me up]. (4)A Japanese cannot do (without) rice. (5)It was generous (of) her to visit her friennd in the hospital. (6)It was rude (of) her to talk back to the teacher. (5), (6) で of~の形になるのは、「~」の人の『性質』を表わす形容詞が来た時です。この文はそれぞれ次の様にも書き換えられます。 (5)= She was generous to visit her friend in the hospital. (6)= She was rude to talk back to the teacher. <訳例> (1)彼女は女王の役を演じるように言われた。 (2)ここから歩いてほんの10分です。 (3)あなたが結果を知ったらすぐに私に電話して下さい。 (4)日本人は米なしではやってゆけない。 (5)入院中の友達を見舞うなんて、彼女は心が広かった。 (6)先生に口答えするなんて彼女は失礼です。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

動詞を正しい形にする↓ (1)She ( was to told ) ( to play ) the part of queen. 間違いを直す↓ (2)It's only ten minutes' walk from here. (3)As soon as you know the results,call me up. 前置詞を入れる↓ (4)A Japanese cannot do ( without ) rice. ofかfor を入れる↓ (5)It was generous ( for ) her to visit her friend in the hospital. (6)It was rude ( of ) her to talk back to the teacher. 。。この場合のofとforにどんな違いがあるんでしょうか? この場合、for は彼女の義務・責務、of はその属性・性質を表します。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

回答ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 同じ意味になるような英語、どれが正しい?

ほぼ同じ意味になるような英語の問題、どれが正しいか教えてください 英語の問題ですが、自分になりに( )内の答えを考えてみましたが、正しいか分かりません。 出来れば覚えやすく、簡単な英語を使おうと考えました。 他の答えもあると思いますが、ずばり答えを解説付きで回答して頂けると、大変助かります。 分かる方教えてください。よろしくお願い致します。 A.It takes 15 minutes to walk from here to the station. →It is a 15 - ( minute walk ) from here to the station. 問題ヒントに1語で「分の歩き」とありました。) B.May I ask a favor of you? →Will you do ( a favor ) for me?

• 英語長文です。答えを教えてください。

About fifteen years ago a little girl was sitting in a rusty wheelchair outside the central hospital of Maputo, the capital of Mozambique. The girl had no legs and she was perhaps ten years old. Her name was Sofia. Today, Sofia is one of my closest and dearest friends.(1No one has taught me as much as she about the conditions of being human. )Nor has anyone taught me more about poor people's unprecedented power of resistance--those who are forced to survive at the bottom of society in a world we all share and inhabit :so unjust and brutal. It was early in the morning. Sofia and her sister were running along a small road in her village. Sofia knew very well that she and her sister should keep to the road. There was something she called (2earth crocodiles) buried in the ground by the side of the road and they could snap at you. The girls were running. Children play, as it is their given right, and they forget, which is also their given right. With her right foot Sofia accidentally stepped to the side of the road. She put her foot on a land mine. However, (3the mine had been placed in the ground in such a manner that the major part of the explosion that followed was directed at her sister Maria, )who died instantly. Sofia was brought to the hospital, drenched in her own blood. The doctor who took care of Sofia when she arrived at the hospital said, "Since she was so seriously damaged, we were hoping that Sofia would die along with her sister. Her legs torn apart, her chest blown to pieces, everything." Yet Sofia survived. She had greater strength than the entire military industrial complex that tried to take her life, which continues to hold the poor hostage, the poor who cannot defend themselves (4on equal terms. )Within her body and mind Sofia carried with her the strong will to ( 5 ) of the poor people of the world. Today, Sofia has become a symbol all around the world of the resistance against the usage of land mines. For many young people, she has become a heroine. She is a heroine for me as well. When I saw Sofia walk with her new artificial legs, I experienced profound happiness in my life. At that very moment I also claimed what would later be my, as well as Sofia's, motto in life. "It is never too late! Everything is still possible!" In an instant her life was blown apart, but she resisted and she fought back. Nothing could defeat her. What Sofia brings me is hope, hope for the future. Her (6indomitable) spirit cannot be broken. 問題 1.下線部(1)を日本語に直しなさい。 2.下線部(2)と同じものを具体的に表す語句を本文中からそのまま抜き出しなさい。ただし、単複数の別は問わないものとする。 3.下線部(3)を日本語に直しなさい。 4.下線部(4)の意味として最も適切なものを選びなさい。 (1)対等に (2)条件付きで (3)仲良く (4)同じ用語で 5.空所(5)に入れるのに最も適切なものを選びなさい。 (1) learn (2) walk (3) resist (4) play 6.下線部(6)の意味として最も適切なものを選びなさい。 (1)impossible to discourage (2) having an optimistic view of life (3) independent-minded (4) very friendly and helpful 7.本文の内容に合うものを2つ選びなさい。 (1)About fifteen years ago, the author visited the central hospital of Maputo to see one of his closest friends, Sofia . (2) It was quite natural for Sofia and her sister to forget about land mines buried in the ground while running along the road. (3) Sofia was so hopelessly injured that the medical staff at the hospital gave up doing anything to help her survive. (4) Among those around the world who are against using land mines, Sofia is admired as a symbol of resistance. (5) The author decided his motto in life on seeing Sofia walk with her new artificial legs.

• 英語の選択問題

() the secretary was making arrangements for the meeting, the president called her to tell her that it had been postponed. a)Which b)As c)Although d)Whom 回答、解説お願いしますm(。。)m 予想は、asです…

• 形容詞enough to を使う時

これはnegativeな意味で使う事もよくあるのですか? 例えば、He was rude enough to come to the party he hadn't been invited to. やら He was stupid enough to do it. のような It was rude of him to ~ . It was stupid of him to ~.などを使うのは知っています。 形容詞enough to~で使うと、わざと侮辱的 に聞こえたりして、、、? 嫌味にほめてる感があったりしますか? 教えてください。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!

Sometimes a person‘s whole life can be changed in an instant.Elizabeth Blackwell‘s life changed one afternoon in 1844 when she went to visit a friend who was dying.As Blackwell later described the scene, the dying woman asked her why she did not think of studying medicine, since she was smart and healthy.When Elizabeth reminded her friend that there were no women doctors,the woman sighed and said that if she had been treated by a ‘lady doctor,‘ she might not be dying.At that time, it was not considered proper for women to talk about or know anything about the human body. Elizabeth‘s sick friend had been so ashamed to mention her internal problems to a man that she hid her pain for too long.When she finally sought treatment, it came too late to save her life. Elizabeth couldn‘t get the dying woman‘s suggestion out of her mind. She decided to devote her life to medicine. To earn money for her medical training, Elizabeth took a teaching job in North Carolina.It happened that the principal of the school where she worked was a medical doctor.He had lots of medical books,and Elizabeth  to read them was free when her teaching work was done.She wrote to twentyーnine medical schools asking for admission.Most didn‘t even reply, and the ones that did were very rude.Friends suggested that she dress up as a man to attend medical school, but Elizabeth wanted to be accepted for what she was.A small medical college in NewYork finally said ‘yes.‘ Elizabeth graduated in 1849 at the head of her class,the first woman in the United States to receive a medical degree. 

• 性格を表す形容詞の後の of /for

It was wise (  ) her to say nothing about it. に for か of を入れる問題ですが、両方入るような気もします。どうなのでしょうか?

• 英語の言い換え問題です。

英語の言い換え問題です。 a)It seems that she finished writing her report. →She (seems) (to) (finish) ( ) writing her report. b)He found the instrument was very helpful for daily living. →The instrument turned (out) (to) ( ) very helpful for daily living. c)It seemed that the dog was running at full speed. →The dog (seemed) (to) (be) (running) at full speed. d)The cat wanted her master to pet her. →The cat wanted (to) (be) (petted) by her master. e)It seems that he was late for class. →He seems (to) (late) ( ) ( ) for class. 穴埋め出来ていないところもありますが質問させていただきます(^-^; 間違い指摘・アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 英語問題

1a:He abandoned all hope b:He () up all hope. (1)took (2)gave (3)shut (4)put 2a:The game was cancelled at the last minute. b:The game was () off at the last minute. (1)called (2)held (3)changed (4)shown 3a:I unexpectedly found several interesting facts about spiders in that book. b:I () several interesting facts about spiders in that book. (1)made use of (2)got along with (3)dropped (4)came across 4a:I thought that she was your mother. b:I () her for your mother. (1)misled (2)considerd (3)took (4)regarded 5a:The teacher thought of an excellent solution to the problem. b:The teacher () with an excellent solution to the problem. (1)took up (2)considerd on (3)viewed over (4)came up 同じ意味になるように語句を入れます 解答をお願いします

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. I thought it was a bad idea for Sally to go hiking all alone, so I tried to talk her () it. (1) against (2) away from (3) out of (4) up against 2. The boy begged his parents () the toy for him. (1) bought (2) buy (3) should buy (4) to buy 3. The theater was filled to (). (1) capacity (2) completion (3) fullness (4) size 4. If you () to water the flowers every day, they may die. (1) neglect (2) object (3) reflect (4) reject 5. William got () nothing for designing the new library computer system. (1) beside for (2) even in (3) next to (4) of for

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

In this sense,rice does much better.It contains far less fat than bread, and white rice contains less than one-tenth of the fat in both breads.Protein is a substance our body needs in order to grow and remBesides the mineral above, whole-grain foods have a higher amount of magnesium in brown rice is seven times as much as that in white rice.Whole-wheat bread contains more than three times the amount of it than in white breads.There is also a largeain healty.Both kinds of bread have around four to five times as much protein as both kinds of rice have.