英語訳の問題:会話文の訳し方について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語での会話文の訳し方について質問があります。
  • 具体的な文を例に挙げながら、正しい訳し方を教えてください。
  • 自分で試してみたものの、合っているか不安です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語訳の問題です。

会話文で以下の文がうまく訳せません。教えてください。一応自分でやってみましたが合ってる気がしません。 1. That's it 2. It would be best if you sat down. 3. "Let me hear it now," James said. "Whatever it is. " 4. I would willingly have kept this knowledge from you. (1)そうだよ。 (2)あなたが座るのが一番いいよ。 (3)「そのことがなんであっても、今聞かせてよ。」とジェームズは言った。 (4)私はお前からこの事実を進んで隠してきたのだ。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

かなりいい線まで行ってると思いますよ。自然な会話として成立させたいのであれば、もう一工夫あって良いでしょう。 (1)それだよ! (2)座ってくれるのが一番いいんだけどな。 (3)「早く聞かせろよ」とジェームズ。    「何でもいいからさ」 (4)君に喜んで貰おうと思って、この情報ずっと隠して来たのさ。

nay-tyan
質問者

お礼

速い回答、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の分かる方、翻訳をお願いします。

ある、芸能人御夫妻の会話です。 和訳をお願いします。 妻 I get invited all the time But I said yes because you said it would be a great American experience. 夫 That's the way our family works. I say something and that's the way it goes dam it! (Laughing) and that's the American way, I mean come it's the Kentucky Derby. I me you've got to go! 宜しくお願いします。

• 「or whatever it is you said」とは?

「or whatever it is you said」というフレーズが理解できずに悩んでます。 「or whatever it is 」だけだったら「別にどうでもいいけど」みたいな意味だと思いますが、これにyou saidが付くとどういう意味になるのでしょうか?? どなたか教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語

・・・he said he could certainly have it repaired for her.‘It'll last a long time once that's been done’ he said. itは時計のことです。最後の文が訳せません。説明お願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

英語を日本語に訳してください 中国人です。以下の文、日本語で話したいですが、自然な日本語が話したいです。 でも中国語を理解するのは難しいと思うんで、同じ意味を持ってる英語を日本語に訳しよう。 文: 「Are you with some problem? まさか you even don't know what I want yet?I have told you exactly, I let you not to spread out, that would make both her and I feel shy. But you didn't hear to me, you kept on spreading out. Do you know it is too much hurt to her? Are you still human being? Do you still have conscience!? If you still have coscience, please apologize to her. I will say it again, it is also the last time, I am speaking to you seriously, so don't spread out it any more!」 英語御上手に話す方お願いします。

• 訳をお願いします

映画の台詞で、ここだけどうしても理解できない一文がありました。どなたか訳をお願いします。 Don't let your past dictate who you are...but let it be part of who you will become.

• 英語の訳を教えてください。

We can not place an order for the boutiques as the orders have been done a long time ago. Regarding the other boutiques in Japan that ordered this reference I will check with our licencee and let you know. Tell me if it is ok for you. 1文目のplaceは動詞なのでしょうか? 2文目どれがどこにかかるのかよく分からず 正確な意味がよく分かりません。 3文とも全訳をお願い致します。

• 英語

1:I am sorry to have kept you () so long. (1)wait (2)to wait (3)waiting (4)waited 2:Don't you think advertisements sometimes () people to buy things they don't need? (1)let (2)make (3)have (4)cause 3:John's mother wanted to go shopping,so she asked him () his little brother while she was out.(1)if he looked after (2)he would look after (3)looking (4)to look after 4:I like his new house, but I hadn't expected it() so small. (1)be (2)of being (3)to be (4)to being 5:She was seen () into the teacher with her boyfriend. (1)go (2)going (3)gone (4)went 6:We often hear it () that ours is an essentially tragic age. (1)said (2)say (3)saying (4)to say 解答と訳をお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Oceans apart day after day slowly go insane, I hear your vioce on the line. But it doesn't stop the pain. If i see you nest to never. How can we say Forever . wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. I took for granted all the time, That I thought would late somehow I hear the laughter. I teast the tears, but I can't got hear you. Whatever i takes or how my hear breaks. I will be right hear waiting for you よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の仮定法の問題の答えを教えてください

英語の仮定法の問題の答えを教えてください。 1、カッコ内の動詞を適当な形に直しなさい。 (1)He is, as it (be), an eternal boy. (2)He talks as if he (see) a UFO. (3)How I wish my mother (be) still alive. (4)If you (be) to see a ghost, you would certainly be frightened. (5)If I (leave) home earlier, I would have caught the bus. (6)If I (know) his e-mail address, I would e-mail him. (7)It is high time you (stop) depending on your parents. 2、空所を適語で埋めよ。 (1)( ) I in your place, I would not do so. (2)( ) it not been for your rescue, he would have been drowned. (3)What ( ) you do if you had a million yen? (4)He talks ( ) if he knew everything. (5)He acted as my interpreter, as it ( ). 3、各文を仮定法を使って書き変えなさい。 (1)I am sorry I can't speak English well. (2)He treated me like a child.(like a childのみ) (3)As I am not busy, I can go with you. (4)To hear him speak, you would think him a young man.(To hear him speakのみ) (5)But for his advice, I would have met a traffic accident.(But for his adviceのみ) 4、各2文がほぼ同じ意味を成すように適語を入れなさい。 (1)If I were you, I would not do like that. →( ) I you, I would not do like that. (2)It is about time you should marry. →It is about time you ( ). (3)She died because the doctor came too late. →If the doctor ( ) ( ) come too late, she ( ) ( ) have died. (4)I am sorry I arrived too late. →I wish I ( ) ( ) in time. お願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Walters is a man of few words. When asked by the press why he did it, he said: 'You can't just sit there.' When asked if he was scared, he answered:'Wonderfully so.' When asked if he would do it again, he said: 'No.' And asked if he was glad that he did it, he grinned said:'Oh,yes.' The human race sits in its chair.On the one hand is the message that says there's nothing left to do.And people like Larry Walters are busy tying balloons to their chairs, directed by dreams and imagination to realize them.