• ベストアンサー

英語翻訳

英語の翻訳お願いします Let me know if you want to grab some food or drink! カウチサーフィンでなんですが、アメリカの人からメールが来ました。 大体は理解できるんですが自信ないです。 お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

「食べ物や飲み物が欲しいなら遠慮なく言ってね」 grab は「鷲づかみにする、喉から手が出るほど欲しい」 といったニュアンスです。

mkmiyayaya
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英語に翻訳お願いします

Do you want to share house with ◯◯. if no just let me know as other people are getting in touch to ask.Okay. 今現在オーストラリアでシェアハウス探しをしていて、 先日、見学に行った後に送られて来たメールです。 まだ英語になれないため、ちゃんと理解できません。 大事な事なので、しっかり理解して返事したいので、 翻訳よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳大変でもお願いします。 No.1  After speaking with jeff about these; we would like for you to accept these as a gift. We look forward to continuing doing business with you. No.2 If you want to bring some into stock, I will give you an introductory price. Let me know if you’re interested.

• 英語翻訳の質問です

こんにちわ よろしくお願いします! カナダの方からのメールです。 私の力では翻訳できず・・・ 英語の得意な方よろしくおねがします。 長くてすいません。。。 I'm glad you searching Owen Sound on google map. I like exploring Japan on google Earth, however the more I search the more I want to visit. Kyoto is one of the have to see stop I want to visit. I think it would be a beautiful place to visit. I also want to find some beautiful places maybe not as tourist heavy to get a more "aw this is Japan" feeling. I would like to visit Oogata sandy beach, it sounds like I would really enjoy it. The only thing I enjoy to really do near me is to go to Sauble beach with is about 20 minutes from Owen sound. If you come visit Canada it would be a pleasure to guide you around. You'll have to give me a little heads up so I can save some money if you want to visit a different province, or to let me know if theres some place you want to see, so I can make a map of how to get there =D. I do indeed know what you mean. ^_^

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできませんでしょうか?

お世話になります。 韓国の友人とやり取りをしているのですが、下記文書の翻訳を知りたいのです。よろしくお願いします。 I see. Next Monday I'll ask to the festival center what's happening. If you have any question about Seoul for your trip, like food, drink, music bar, accomodations, whatever let me know.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 Would you sell me the lens for the 225.15 and you pay the shipping?I would buy now. let me know. Thank you よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

If your looking for other authorized dealers in your area, please let me know where you live. I have asked the会社名 customer service manager to contact you imediately to resolve this order issue. Please let me know if they don't contact you or if you have other questions.

• 個人輸入の英文翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 If you change your mind, let me know and I’ll honor you discounts.

• 英語の翻訳

To give value, know that something or someone is estimated. So now you know, you are important to me. 自分で翻訳すると、とても意味のわからない文になってしましました。 これは、友達とのメールでの一文です。 どなたか翻訳できる方、力を貸して下さい。

• 短文ですので翻訳お願いします

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you have any free time, I would love if you left more, I love reading your personal thoughts!!! Or if you want to chat some time, just leave me a personal message! I reply to all my mail 翻訳よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳ソフトで翻訳したら意味が分かりませんでした。英語に詳しいい方お願いします。

英語の翻訳ソフトで翻訳したら意味が分かりませんでした。英語に詳しいい方お願いします。 こちらの翻訳をお願いします。↓↓ my dear but is hard to cross the custom in this way ...aal in a pack is very big to send....i want to pay also some other dollars to shpi bt you can send me with a courrier like fed ex tnt dhl?a courrier you know certaneyly pass custom with out problem....please HELP ME MY DEAR I WANT TO DO A NEW GOOD BUSINNES BY YOU,,,IF ALL IS GOOD THIS TIME I CONTINUE TO BUY BAG FROM YOU PROMISE :)