• ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳

To give value, know that something or someone is estimated. So now you know, you are important to me. 自分で翻訳すると、とても意味のわからない文になってしましました。 これは、友達とのメールでの一文です。 どなたか翻訳できる方、力を貸して下さい。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • teacherx
  • ベストアンサー率50% (4/8)
回答No.2

最初の文、To give value, know that something or someone is estimated. は直訳すると "価値を与えるということは、その物や人物をよく理解し,判断した上でするということを知ってください。" 全文翻訳すると "価値を付けるという事は、その物や人物をよく知った上で(熟知、理解)と言う事なんです、解りましたね、あなたが私にとって重要だって事。" こんな所だと思います。この文の前後に追加文があるか、ここまでの経歴が示されるともっと訳しやすいと思うのですが。参考になさってください。

hana_hana2
質問者

お礼

翻訳して頂き、やっと理解することができました。本当にありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• maimai05
  • ベストアンサー率33% (18/53)
回答No.1

んー・・最初の文はよくわかりませんね・・・ 翻訳機だと「価値を与えるには、何かかだれかに見積もられるのを知っておくべき、だからあなたは知っていると思うけどあなたは私にとってとても大切なんだ」ってなりますよね・・・ うーん。。おやくにたてなくてごめんなさい

hana_hana2
質問者

お礼

翻訳して頂きありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳

翻訳をお願いします。 --------------------- 私はとても悲しい。 あなたは今日が私たちの記念日だという事を知らない。 私たちが付き合ってから4ヵ月経ちました。 でもあなたにとってそれは重要じゃない。 私はあなたがもう私を愛してない事をわかっています。 最近ずっとその事を考えていました。 私に教えて。 あなたに何が起きたの? --------------------- ちなみに自分で考えた文は これです… I'm so sad. You don't know that today is anniversary of us. We are completed 4 month. But, it isn't important for you. I understand you don't love me now. I was thinking about that recently. Please teach to me What happened to you? 英語がお得意な方お願いします……!

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外に送った荷物が届かないようなのですが、翻訳が上手く出来ないため、解る方お願い致します。 Hello, I just want to let you know that I don't have the item up to now. You may wish to contact your local courier to find out what's going on and the whereabouts of this item. The last time it was scanned was on 28th of February and that's it, its not progressing anymore. The estimated date of delivery is fast approaching. I hope to get it on or before the estimated date of delivery. Thank you よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳お願いします。 First , because

翻訳お願いします。 First , because someone thought of you , and sent you this message. Second , because you are able to read. Third , and most important , because you are alive.

• 英語についての質問

Hey, don't they know what it means To live inside the moment Something to believe in With someone just like you これは正しく文をつなげると、 Don't they know what it means, to live inside the moment, something to believe in with someone just like you? という一文でしょうか? 以下、そうだと仮定して話を進めますが、もし違っていたら御指摘下さい 「live inside tha moment」という表現が分からない 今という瞬間に内向的に生きる、という意味でしょうか? それなら、 something to believe in with someone just like you?は? 「貴方達が、信じることのできる何か」と私は解釈しましたが、 意味をつなげると、「今という瞬間に、内向的に生きることの意味を、彼らはわかってないのか。貴方達が信じることのできる何か。」 文がつながらず支離滅裂になってしまいます。

• 翻訳よろしくお願いできますか?

ネットショッピングで詐欺にあったと思っていたら返金するような話になってきました。 ずっと翻訳サイトを利用してきましたが、うまく翻訳できないので、誰かわかる方よろしく お願いします。 Hi, Thanks for your email. we are sorry that we can only refund 9000 円 to you, there are 500円 be taken for transfer fee. we got nothing form you. so if you are agree, we will refund to you right now. Hope for your understand. Your sincerely. Sarah

• 翻訳してくれませんか?!

翻訳してくれませんか?! 外国人の友達からメールで言われた言葉なんですが、曖昧な理解しかできなく 困ってます>< 翻訳してくれますでしょうか? I'm sorry to tell you but I'm seeing someone. Its difficult to wait for you and someone is very interested in me now. She is very nice and sweet. Ive asked you to be more sweet with me but I understand you never met me before. I guess we can just be friends. Hope you understand that I need to kiss, hold and make love to woman and it's been too long. I understand you cant promise me anything so I'm being honest with you that I'm seeing someone else.

• 英語の翻訳

以下、イギリス人とebyでやり取りの中です、google翻訳で何言ってるかわかりませんでした。 翻訳できる方お願いします。 What world do you live in where a buyer can dictate to a seller how much he can sell his good for ? I think it best if you found someone else to buy these parts from. Peculiar that you now know how to write in English. I find it very difficult to deal with fools who think they can tell me what they think and expect me to go along with it, I prefer not to deal with these people as is the case here.