• 締切済み

英文の添削をお願いします。

文法の誤り、より適当な表現があれば指摘お願いします。 ケイコ:タロウ君って休みの日何してるの? タロウ:うーん、普段は家でのんびり本読んでることが多いかな。先週は旅行に行ってきたんだけどね。 ケイコ:へー。どこ行ったの? タロウ:京都だよ。清水寺の紅葉がすごく綺麗だったよ。 ケイコ:いいなー!私も行きたかったなー。 タロウ:じゃあ今度どこかへ2人で旅行行こうか。 ケイコ:2人で?みんなで行こうよ。 タロウ:そ、そうだね。(がっかり・・・) Keiko : Taro, what do you do on holiday? Taro : Umm, I ofen spend usual reading books leisurely. But last week, I went to traveling. Keiko : Yeah, Where did you go? Taro : It's Kyoto. Autumn leaves at Kiyomizudera were very beautiful. Keiko : Lucky you! I wanted to go there. Taro : Then next time why don't we go somewhere as two? Keiko : Two? We'll go with everybody. Taro : S,See. (I'm bummed...)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• Harry721
  • ベストアンサー率36% (690/1870)
回答No.1

これって、電子翻訳機か何かで訳したのですか? 意味はわかりますが、ほとんど英語の表現になっていません。 代わりに書いてしまったら勉強にならないだろうし・・・ 一部だけ解説します。 タロウ君って休みの日何してるの? Taro, what do you do on holiday? →Taro, how do you spend holidays? what do you doは刑事が尋問で「昨日は何をしましたか」のように非常に具体的な回答を求めるニュアンスです。この場合はもっと曖昧な答えを求めているので「どう過ごしているか」と聞くほうが自然です。 また「休みの日」は特定の日ではないので複数形にすべきでしょう。 普段は家でのんびり本読んでることが多いかな。 I ofen spend usual reading books leisurely. →I usually read books at home. またはI usually spend most of time in reading books at home. 「のんびり」は英語では表現が難しく、非常に説明的な言い回しになってしまいます。 英語では別にのんびりと書かなくても一日を読書で過ごしているのだからのんびりとしているニュアンスが伝わります。 「普段は」はusuallyがいいでしょう。oftenは頻度を表す言葉で10回のうち7回はというような具体的な頻度を表したい場合に使います。 以下省略

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

-電話にて- タロウ : もしもし。おれだけど。 ユウタ : おー。何? タロウ : 今何してるの?。 ユウタ : 別に何も。 タロウ : じゃあ今からメシ食べ行かない? ユウタ : いいよ。家に居るから迎えに来てくれない? タロウ : わかった。10分ぐらいで着くから待ってて。 ユウタ : 頼むよ。 -On the phone- Taro : Hi. This is me. Yuta : Yeah, What? Taro : What are you doing now? Yuta : I'm not doing anything. Taro : Now why don't you go out for have a meal with me. Yuta : OK. I'm in my home, so would you pick me up? Taro : Got it. Wait for about 10 minutes until I arrive. Yuta : Please. 口語に近い形になるよう指摘お願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

Do you like traveling alone?という質問に対しての、英文の添削をお願いします。 I wouldn't answer yes or no. Traveling alone or traveling group has it own strength and weakness. If I go traveling alone I could go wherever I like whenever I like. Especially shopping, I like it alone because I can take as much time to see and choose things as I like without worrying about who is ever with me. One more strength is that I go abroad alone I take the plunge and speak English to strangers. Last time when I went to America I made a non-Japanese friend. I've been exchange e-mails with her since then. Speaking of weakness, when I see beautiful scenery I can't share the joy. Another thing is when I dine I feel lonely to eat alone. イエスやノーでは…ん~ちょっと答えられないなぁー。 ひとりの旅行もグループ旅行もそれぞれに良し悪しがあるからね。 もし、一人で旅行に行くなら、どこへでもいつでも自分の好きなようにできる。 特に買い物に関しては、同伴者に気兼ねなく、ゆっくりと自分の好きなものを見たいから一人がいい。 もうひとつ良い点といえば、ひとりの旅行では、知らない人とでも思い切って英語で話しかけます。 前回、アメリカに行ったときは外国人の友人を作りました。その時以来、彼女とはメール交換しています。 悪い点と言えば、美しい建物や風景を見たときに喜びを分かち合えないこと、それと食事をする時は一人で食べるのは淋しいと感じます。 駄文でお恥ずかしいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 仮定法の英文の添削をお願いします!

1)鳥のように飛べるといいんだがなあ。 →I (wish) I (could) fly like a bird. 2)模試外国に行くようなことがあれば、ありえないことだがスコットランドへ行きたい。 →If I (were) to go abroad, I (would) go to Scotland. 3)もしその問題を解くことができていたら、試験に通っていたのだが。 →If I (had) been able to answer the question, I should (be) passed the examination. 4)君の助けが無かったならば、それをすることはできなかったのだ。 →(But) for your help, I (would) not have done it. 5)今日の午後二時前にここへ来れば、彼の家へ連れて行くことができます。 →(Should) you come here before two this afternoon, we (would) take you to his house. 6)彼が承諾しなければ我々は何もできない。 →(Without) he consents, we can do (not). 7)我々のこれほどの警告にもかかわらず、彼はその山を登り始めました。 →( ) all our warnings, he (began) to climb up the mountain. 8)部屋に入るや否や、彼は上着を脱いだ。 →As ( ) as he (into) the room, he took off his jacket. 9)たとえ彼が私の息子でも同じことをするであろう。 →(As) if he were my son, I (should) do the same. 10)ひとたび君が言ったのだから、それは秘密にしなければならないよ。 →( ) you have said so, you should keep it secret. 英文が多くて申し訳ありません。()内の穴埋めです。 回答や解説よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文添削のお願い

下記英文の添削をお願いいたします。 部分的でも結構ですので、よろしくお願いします。 1st of all, I have to tell you our rule. Needless to say, you must not drink an alcohol, smoke a tabaco. You have to go to bed by 24. You try to be living room without sleeping and a study. Off course, we want you to help as my family. Why don’t you fold a laundry with her. As she don’t often try to do it, it is also your roll that what make her do it with you. It is hard task. Do you ask me anything.

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

文法的におかしなところや、スペース、ここは大文字(小文字)だってところなど、チェックをお願いします!!(ひとかたまりが1文です)間違いなさそうだったら、OKだと入れてくださるのも非常に助かります!! (1)If I could reach the stars,I would take one for you, and it would shine in your heart forever like my love. (2)Do you remember? The way you hold me. You looked into my eyes and said ‘I love you'. You caressed and said nothing. But it meant more than the chance to hold me and kiss my sweet lips. (3)I'll stand by you forever. (4)Love may be sometimes hard to show. But I love you more than you could ever know. (5)My love for you is as endless as the universe. (6)Our friendship,love,and life together begins today. (7)Our new story begins now with all blessings. We roll up one page. (8)Summer,the fresh air,the fregrant breeze and the flowers under our feet. The blanket of stars is above us. We dream in it … (9)We have love to blind us. We have laughter to unwind us. Because we have fate to find each other. (10)We exchange an eternal promise and bigin to walk. (11)I pledge my self to love,respect and sincerity. (12)I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do love you.

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?

↓内容は旅行に関しての私からの質問に返って来た返信が下記の英文です。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I often travel alone. It is quite easy to find someone to travel withduring the journey usually, canyou not do that? Do you normally work, Keiko?

• 簡単な英文添削をお願いします!

Hi!! ○○ Thank you so much for your nice lessons. We've had very good time. You always checked our homework kindly. Ya blood's worth bottling! The day you go back to Australia is coming up. Have a good time on your holiday in Australia! But don't forget to come back to Japan. I am looking forward to seeing you again. After you return to Japan please email me when you are going to do something interesting. Bon voyage. ご機嫌よう ○○ 素晴らしいレッスンをありがとう。 私たちは楽しい時を過ごしました。 あなたはいつも私たちの宿題を親切にチェックしてくれましたね。 〈オーストラリア俗語〉あなたは素晴らしい人だ(自分にとって良いことをしてくれた人に対する褒め言葉) もうすぐオーストラリアに帰れますね。 オーストラリアでの休日を楽しんでください。 でも日本に帰ってくる事を忘れないでね。 また会える日を楽しみにしています。 日本に帰ってから、何か面白いことをする時はメールしてね。 よい御旅行を! よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

We are thinking of going to Australia this coming August with my family. However we haven't decided yet in detail, where to go and what to do. I went to Cairns three years ago. So I hope to go to place anything other than that. I'd like to go to place I've never been before. That reminds me.[ Come to think of it,] Vegemite come from Australia right? I really want to try it then. I also like to have new foods but weird dishes! 私達は今度の8月にオーストラリアに行こうと思っています。 でもどこへ行こうか、何をしようかなどはまだ決めていません。 私は三年前にケアンズに行った事があるので、それ以外の場所に行けたらいいなあと思っています。 私は行ったことのないところへ行くのが好きなの。 そう言えば、ベジマイトってオーストラリアのものだよね! オーストラリアに行ったら是非それを食べてみたいなあ~。私、初めての食べ物を食べてみるのも好きなのです。「げてもの」以外はね! 英語力に乏しい私に力を貸してください… 宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳

(1)「どこに行く?」 (2)「どこに行こう…」 (3)「どこに行きたい?」 (4)「海に行く?」 (5)「山に行く?」 (4~5人で旅行先を話し合っている状況です) (1)Where do we go to? (2)We go to... (3)Where do you want to go to? (4)Do we go to sea? (5)Do we go to mountain? 一応自分で英訳してみたのですが、 (1)(4)(5)の言い方だと行き先はすでに決まっているような気がして あまり自信はありません。 (1)は Where to go というのも考えてみたのですが、 あまり会話っぽくないように思えます。 正しい英訳を教えていただけないでしょうか。

• 簡単な英文添削をお願いします!

カナダからの小学生の兄弟への質問について、英文添削をお願いします! 彼らは日本に来て3ヶ月で、インターナショナルスクールに行っています。夏休みの間、はカナダに帰るそうです。 1、あなたの学校にはどこの国の人がいますか? Which country's people are there in your class? 2、学校ではどの授業が好きですか? Which class do you like? 3、もうすぐカナダに帰れますね、うれしい? It's coming up soon to go back to Canada. Are you excited ? 4、カナダに帰ったら一番したいことは何ですか? What would you like to do the most when you return to Canada? 5、あなたのお父さんは料理が上手いと聞いています。お父さんの作る何の料理が好きですか? I heard your dad is a good cook. What does his cooking do you like? 6、日本に来て一番驚いたことは何ですか? What's surprised the most when you come to Japan? 7、大きくなったら何になりたい? What would you like to be when you grow up ? 宜しくお願いします。