• ベストアンサー

英作文

いろいろ英作しているうちに混乱してしまぃした 添削お願いします 1制服を着なければいけません You must wear my school uniform. (my school uniformの部分がおかしいかなと思います) 2制服を着なければいけません We must wear the uniform.(the uniformがおかしいかなと思います) 3We must not run in the school.(theがいらないかなと思います)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。制服を着なければいけません You must wear my school uniform.  原文が「あなたは私の制服を着なければいけません」なら,これでいいと思います。 2。制服を着なければいけません  We must wear our school uniform. とも。 3。校内で走らせないって校長は体育アレルギーなのですか?  「校舎の中では走ってはいけません」なら  We must not run inside school buildings. とも。

noname#198287
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます。1は学校の制服を着なければいけませんということです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

You must wear my school uniform.→ Wearing school uniform is compulsory in our school. We must not run in the school. → No running is allowed in the school building.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 困ってます

明日テストに学校の決まりについての英作文がでます 直してください 1 You must wear my school uniform.一度先生に見せたら僕の制服をきることになる文だと言われました 2We must wear the uniform. theだと…と言われました どう直したらいいのかわかりません 明日先生に質問する時間がありません 12それぞれ直してください お願いします

• 正しい表現にしてください

転入生に学校の規則についていう時です 1You must wear my school uniform. 2We must wear the uniform.

• よろしければ、英作してください。

こんばんわ。 お時間があれば英作してください。(添削してください。) ~制服について~ 私は学校では制服の方がいいと思います。 制服は見た目だけで、優秀そうに見えるし、 毎日、服を変える必要もなくなり勉強にも集中できるようになるからです。 それに、同じ制服を着ることによって、連携感がとれます。 I think that the uniform is better in the school. The uniform looks excellent. It is because of need not change clothes and come to being able the concentration also on study every day. And, a coordinated feeling can be taken by putting on the same uniform.

• 英作文を見てください

英作文を見てください。 高校一年生です。課題で英作文を書くよう言われたので書いたのですが、いまいち自信が持てません。ちなみに課題図書は要約するとこんな話です(かなり省略しました) 1.二十世紀は、科学やコミュニケーションが大幅に進歩した時代だった。 2.そして戦争の時代でもあった。 3.戦争についての例が出てくる 4.戦争は恐ろしいものだ。戦争は止めよう。 そしてお題は What did you learn from this lesson?(Write with 60-80 words) 僕の英作文です。 I learned two things from this lesson. First,I noticed that the war is terrible again.The war robs us of something important such as houses,baby's lives and our minds. Second,we must keep peace and we can do it.Because people have made progress in science and communications,we must be able to keep peace. In conclusion,there should never be war again,and we must keep peace. 語彙も少なく、お粗末な文ですが、よろしければ添削の方よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

You must wear my school uniform. I want to buy the many video games.このtheはいらないと言われたのですが

• 英作文の添削

英作文の添削をお願いします。詳しく添削してもらうとありがたいです。 テーマ;修学旅行で海外に行く学校が増えている。それについての賛否。  I agree with the increasing trend that students go on aschool trips abroad. You may say that it is too expensive for most parents to afford to have their children go abroad. However, in my opinion, it is more valuable than saving money. as globalazation becomes more common, we must develop views toward various cultures and thoughts. school trips abroad is a chance to interact people different from culture, creed and so on.

• 英作文の添削をお願いしたいです

こんばんは、いつもお世話になっております。 今回は英作文の添削をお願いしたいので、お暇でしたら宜しくお願いします。 下の英語が僕が日本語から作ってみた文です。文法や表現の仕方に自信ありません・・・ 妻が何を着て行くか決めるのに時間がかかったので、家を出るのが少し遅くなった。 ↓ Because it took my wife some time to decide to wear something, we were late for time when we left my home. お願い致します。

• 英作文を添削してください

大学受験前です。 英訳を添削してください。お願いします。 問1 仮に、現在あるたくさんの法律が一夜にしてなくなったとしたら、世の中はどんなものになるかを考えてみよう。 1の私の英作文 If many present laws extinguished overnight what change in our life? 問2 私たちが一人ひとり平等に生きていくには、社会全体で共通のルールとみなせる法律がどうしても必要なのである。 2の英作文 We must need laws which we can be considered the common rules in our society for the reason we live equally.

• 英作文

学校の課題で、"My High School Days"という題で英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な部分等あると思いますので、添削していただこうと、質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I went attended ABC High School. This school was founded in 1961 by Taro Oda. It is co-education now. But it was a boys' school before 1994, DEF girl's High School was next to it. They merged it in 1994 and became ABC High School. It has generally course only now. But generally course has three courses, A course, B course and C course. When I was senior, there were 48 classes in this school, and more than 1,700 students were studying in this school. I belonged to B course. In the B course, we studied aiming at entrance to school to the university. I and my friends always went to the school by bicycle. I was doing it for exercise and a saving. It takes me about fifty minutes from my home to the school. My favorite subject is civics. I liked the modern society in particular. My best friends in high school were Yuichi Masuda, Yoshitaka Ito and Toshimitsu Kato. We used to go to Miyawaki Bookstore or Book Square in Matsusaka after school by bicycle. It was late that I always arrived at the house because these bookstores were long way from my house. I belonged to the rugby club. But I have never play rugby. Because my teacher made me and my friend the member of the club by force to direct our life and to let me study. So we studied mathematics in the teacher's room while other members did club activities. My impressive teacher was Mr. Ishimoto. He was my teacher when I was junior, and teacher was mathematics and rugby club. He was severe, grim and strong.  Therefore I and my friends could not disobey. If we had not good exam result, he punched us. So my friends studied English and mathematics very hard. But I knew his good point. He always thought about students. Therefore he was very strict with us. It will not still change.

• 大学入試英作文添削

今回の質問投稿は3回目です。 過去に添削していただいた方々、本当にありがとうございました!! もしよろしければ、今回も助言を頂けたら嬉しいです。 私は、現在、大学入試のための英作文を勉強中です。 添削を第三者にお願いしたいのですが、私は塾には通っておらず、ネットなどで英作文添削について調べても、課題が既に決まっていたり、趣旨が違ったりと、自分に合うものがなく、困っています。 もし、英作文の添削ができる方がいらっしゃいましたら、問題と私の解答を載せますので、添削をお願いします!! どんなご指摘でもかまいません!(スペルミス、カンマの使い方、おかしい表現などなど) よろしくお願いします!! **************************** 【問題】携帯電話について、以下の英文に続けて、100字程度で答えなさい。 The cellular phone is now widely used in Japan and it seems to be changing our daily lives. 【私の解答】 In my opinion, there are two main changes. First change is that we have been able to get many kind of information anywhere and anytime, for example, if you were in Fukuoka and wanted to know the weather in Tokyo, you could get its weather infomation by the cellular phone. Second change is that we have been able to use some useful functions, especially an alarm, a memo and a watch. Such functions are very economical and confortable for us bacause we have needed not to buy many things. Thus, the cellular phone must increasingly change our daily lives in the future .