• ベストアンサー

緊急!!!これを、日本語に訳して下さい!翻訳サイトは使わずにお願いしま

緊急!!!これを、日本語に訳して下さい!翻訳サイトは使わずにお願いします・・・ Anne Shirley, a girl raised in an orphanage, is accidentally sent to Miss Marilla Cuthbert and Mr. Matthew Cuthbert, who had originally requested a boy. She gradually becomes an irreplaceable member of their family.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • chaikaa
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.1

赤毛のアンですね? 参考程度にどうぞ。 アン・シャーリーは児童養護施設で育った少女で、図らずも、元々男の子を(引き取ることを)希望していたマニラ・カスバートとマシュー・カスバートのところへ送られました。(引き取られた、ということです) 彼女はだんだん、その家族のかけがえのない一員となっていきました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この英文を日本語に訳して下さい!!長文ですが・・・翻訳機なしで!!!カ

この英文を日本語に訳して下さい!!長文ですが・・・翻訳機なしで!!!カタカナなのはつづりが分からなかったので。。。 I’d like to introduce to you the book titled anne of green gables which is very famous and well known all over the world. this story takes place on prince edward island canada マシューandマリラlived in アヴォンリー they are farmers in a small town アヴぉンリー. they are brothers and the main character is anneシャーリ. who is a girl who does a lot ofinteresting things. because マシュー’s heart was weak. he needed a boy to help him with the work at the farm. his friend sent him someone but instead of a boy. he sent him red haired,freckled,little girl.no one knew why this mistake happened. this is a very intresting story with a lot of famous sayings in it. so,please if you have time read it. there is the continued version of this story.which is quite long. so,if you want to challenge your self please read it too. thank you for listening!!! これを日本語に訳して下さい。ッ翻訳機は使わないでください。

• すみませんが次の英文を日本語訳していただきたいです

お手数ですが次の英文をわかりやすい日本語に訳していただけませんか? 大体はわかるんですが、ところどころ不明なところがあるのです。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします!! Young boy eats a WHOLE watermelon - including the skin - at a cricket match and becomes an internet sensation A young boy was shown on television eating a whole watermelon He had been in the crowd at a big bash match in Melbourne on Saturday He became an instant hit with fans, quickly being dubbed 'watermelon boy' By about 8pm on Saturday, #watermelonboy was trending on Twitter Fans seemed more interested in him finishing the whole fruit than the result of the match There's a new superhero on the block, but he's a bit unconventional. His powers: eating a whole watermelon, skin and all, while watching a big bash cricket match. Meet watermelon boy, Australia's latest sport spectator hero. He was an instant hit. Commentators and fans got behind the boy, creating a social media storm. Just after 8pm, the hashtag watermelonboy was the top trend on Twitter in Australia, as hundreds of tweets appeared. Later, many were more concern with finding if he had finished the whole watermelon rather than the result of the match. Although the Renegades took the win, the real star of the day was watermelon boy. His true identity, like all good superheroes, is unknown.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Ty Stalnaker sent in the following review of Stone Temple Pilots' show in Sunrise, Florida: Stone Temple Pilots with Chester Bennington played the BB&T Center last night. While possibly an over-ambitious location, the band was eager to please. Naturally, seeing how Bennington would fit was where most of the intrigue was, and for most of the material he was up to the task. His voice and style seems best for loud and fast songs, like Vasoline and the new Out of Time. Wicked Garden seemed to bring out the strongest of his performances. Softer and more mid-tempo territory like Sour Girl was a bit more uneven. The DeLeo brothers and Eric Kretz churned out the mostly-familiar music, but the other interesting addition was a handful of “new” old songs, Pop's Love Suicide and Church on Tuesday among them. Bennington's voice fit Pop's Love Suicide almost as smoothly as the original recording, and Church on Tuesday was a delight to hear, featuring an additional guitar solo on the outro.

• 「一人っ子」で悩んでいます。

My parents adopted a teenage girl when I was 9 years old. She was ( ) only child and was raised in luxury before her mother died of cancer. 英作文を書こうと思っているのですが、カッコのなかはan もしくはtheのどちらがいいのでしょうか? なんとなくtheかな?・・・と感じています。理由がいえません。合っているかもわからないです・・・ どなたか解説をお願いします。

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します!!!

どなたか大変恐縮ですが、以下の長文を日本語に翻訳頂けないでしょうか? 英語力が足りず、お力をお借りしたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 I see that you have put your International Verification order through. That is great and thank you! I have completed the process by changing the $5.00 amount to a random dollar amount between .01 and $2.00 USD. If you could check you account either online or by phone to find out that exact amount that has been charged and email me back with that amount. If it happens to be in a different currency, that is fine, just let us know the currency and we can convert that for you. Thank you so very much for your patience with us on this policy of ours. I do want to let you know that you will not have to go through this process again on any orders you may make in the future. Have a great day!

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します。

先日、外国のショップで買い物をしたのですが、なかなか発送して頂けなく、「発送はいつになりますか?」と質問したところ以下の回答がありました。翻訳機に掛けたのですが、限界でして、、、どなたか長文で申し訳ありませんが、宜しくお願い致します。 Please look at the copy of your order confirmation e-mail you received from The House and verify the information you submitted. We value your business and hope that you can resolve the issue by taking the following steps: 1.Verify that the billing address on your credit card statement matches the billing address you supplied us on your order. 2.Verify that the credit card number, expiration date, and security code were all entered correctly. 3.Call our Customer Service Department at 1-866-243-6932 as soon as possible and ask for the Order Validations Department so we can get your order on its way! YOUR ORDER HAS NOT YET BEEN CANCELLED. WE WILL CONTINUE TO HOLD YOUR ORDER FOR 7 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THIS MESSAGE. AFTER THAT TIME YOUR ORDER WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU.

• 日本語に翻訳をお願い致します。

I think I like you because it is unique in the language of emotions I hope you understand me. there is a long talk 自分ひとりではニュアンスなど、細かいところが分からずにいます。 皆様にお力添えをお願いしたくて、質問してみました。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語に翻訳してお願い!

I will send the resume and other requested documents to your company in the next week. Thank you for giving me the chance to work as an internship. I will do my best. 敬語を使って、返信の書き方教えていただけませんが

• 日本語への翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳をお願い致します。 you know it is nearly impossible to change a long term decision again. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 日本語に翻訳してお願い

i am a foreigner living in Japan now. But I want to give my best 貢献 to Japan for the earthquake. And in order to make it come ture, I will work hard in this position.