• ベストアンサー

日本語への翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳をお願い致します。 you know it is nearly impossible to change a long term decision again. 宜しくお願い致します。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • hit_chan
  • ベストアンサー率39% (26/66)
回答No.3

口語的ですよね。 「長期的な決め事をいまさら変えることなんて、ほとんど無理でしょ!」

mmcc1442
質問者

お礼

なるほど、前後の話と繋がりました。 会話調に訳して頂き、とても役立ちました。 迅速にご回答を頂きまして、有難うございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• poporo11
  • ベストアンサー率51% (17/33)
回答No.2

試訳 長期に渡る決心を再変するのはほとんど不可能だとお分りでしょう。

mmcc1442
質問者

お礼

迅速にご回答頂きまして有難うございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

<訳例> 長期にわたる決定を再び変更することはほとんど不可能だと言うことがわかります。

mmcc1442
質問者

お礼

迅速にご回答頂きまして有難うございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します!!!

どなたか大変恐縮ですが、以下の長文を日本語に翻訳頂けないでしょうか? 英語力が足りず、お力をお借りしたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 I see that you have put your International Verification order through. That is great and thank you! I have completed the process by changing the $5.00 amount to a random dollar amount between .01 and $2.00 USD. If you could check you account either online or by phone to find out that exact amount that has been charged and email me back with that amount. If it happens to be in a different currency, that is fine, just let us know the currency and we can convert that for you. Thank you so very much for your patience with us on this policy of ours. I do want to let you know that you will not have to go through this process again on any orders you may make in the future. Have a great day!

• 日本の原発問題を心配する彼からのメールの翻訳を。。

今回の地震を受けて、海外在住の彼から心配のメールを何度も貰いました。 その中でどうしても訳しづらい一文があったので、翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか。宜しくお願い致します。 If we wait too long it is maybe impossible for some months to travel. Really don't want to make panic, but it's time for a decision I think.

• 日本語に翻訳をお願い致します。

I think I like you because it is unique in the language of emotions I hope you understand me. there is a long talk 自分ひとりではニュアンスなど、細かいところが分からずにいます。 皆様にお力添えをお願いしたくて、質問してみました。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語→日本語に翻訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが来ましたが、どうしてもうまく訳すことができません。 教えてください。↓↓ It is hard to see a business that you spent nearly five years building, lose most of its value due to something beyond your control. And, no matter how hard I worked I could not turn it around, since the economy there is so unceratin. (一部省略) I know I'll be working hard here to start my business again, but at least I'll be doing it with a strong support network, and not thousands of miles away from home.

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してください

「The problem that you are having is that you are reading and studying English more then you actually put it to use. A possible solution would be for you to start listening to more English shows and music while studying it until you feel like you are comfortable enough to start speaking it. Even if you only memorize a few words at first it is still process.」 長いですが日本語に翻訳していただけると嬉しいです。翻訳機は既に試しましたが恐らく違う意味の結果が出たので翻訳機の結果をそのまま載せるのは控えて欲しいです。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots’ DeLeo brothers were interviewed by Banana 101.5 and for the first time they candidly discussed their decision to fire Scott Weiland. Below are some excerpt quotes from the interview regarding Weiland: Robert: “…that kind of led us … I think you get to a point in your life where your BS meter starts running down to a certain kind of tolerance. It wasn't just a musical decision or a business decision it was a quality of life decision and that really what it's about…” Dean: “We want to be able to fulfill our commitment through the band too. Robert, Eric and I, we want to be able to come to town and give you everything we've got and it was getting to a point where we were unable to do that. Robert: “We're gonna be able to do material that we weren't able to do and I think from seeing what you saw with Scott — I think you know what I mean. We're gonna be able to perform stuff that we've been dying to perform for a long time.”

• 教えて下さい! 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳をお願いします。 J am happy to welcome you in my apartment in August. It is very clear, comfortable and you have a splendid view on Paris You said to me that you do not speak french (also I do not speak japonese) and english. However you write me in english and may be you read english language. Myself I do not speak fluent english. J suppose that you come to visit Paris. J can to help you to indicate which is to be visited. Do not hesitate to question about which is important for you. J will be happy to read you again よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか翻訳お願いできませんか?

翻訳機を使ってみたのですが よくわからなかったので、どなたか翻訳していただけませんか? Now I understand that's an obstacle and it is for me too but I'm willing to try to put it aside and just get to know you for you 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• 翻訳をお願い致します

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 All relationships have a beginning and all have an end. The end can come in many ways. It may be death and tragedy, divorce, or parting, the sad intervention of other people in ones life. Many things can happen. But only one will. Your chart shows the relationship will be a long one, a permanent one. It is possible to tell from the chart, which of you will outlive the other, or the circumstance surrounding the end of the relationship. But this is not always advisable so I do not automatically include such information. Once you know a thing you cannot unknown it, or easily forget it, even though things need not be so fatalistic. It may influence your attitude to the relationship. If you wish to know then ask when you order your next astrological reading..

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ideapad 310Sのスイッチオン時にLENOVOロゴが表示され、先に進まない問題についての質問です。
  • F12を連打しても同じ状況であり、CTRL+ALT+delete+スイッチオンでも自動修復が進まず困っています。
  • この状態から判断すると、ideapad 310Sが壊れている可能性があるのでしょうか?
回答を見る