• ベストアンサー

日本語に翻訳をお願い致します。

I think I like you because it is unique in the language of emotions I hope you understand me. there is a long talk 自分ひとりではニュアンスなど、細かいところが分からずにいます。 皆様にお力添えをお願いしたくて、質問してみました。 よろしくお願い致します。

noname#190174
noname#190174
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

>社交辞令で返されたように感じ、これは撃沈かもしれない、と思ったで質問させて頂きました。 大変申上げにくいのですが、ご想像の通りかとお察し致します。御同情申上げます。

その他の回答 (1)

• alwen25
  • ベストアンサー率21% (272/1253)
回答No.1

感情表現を気に入ってもらってもっと話やメールが したいといっているように見えます。 意訳ですが、私は直訳のほうが好きです。 (ニュアンスと書いてあるのであえて意訳しました)

noname#190174
質問者

補足

私が「結構あなたを気に入っている」と送り(男女の好意として)、その返事がこちらでした。 社交辞令で返されたように感じ、これは撃沈かもしれない、と思ったで質問させて頂きました。 ご回答ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語へ翻訳して欲しいです。

:^) Your are right! is by the character of the person . but i still think that you are a wonderful person . i like you the way you are there is no problem if you want to see my album of my facebook この文章ですが、日本語へ翻訳して下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Bennington's lyrics aren't quite as unique and abstract as Scott Weiland's lyrics, but his lyrics (I'm unsure at this point if the DeLeo brothers contributed lyrically like they did on the Talk Show record) do paint a dark picture. The song almost sounds like it could be directed at Weiland, with lines like ‘Longing is the animal inside you when you bleed/Suffering is critical in finding what you need/Deliverance is evidence there's more than what you say/Pain is there the moment that you wake up from your dreams' and the later lines ‘You've got to learn your lesson to see what you've been missing/You've got to cross that line/Yeah, you've got to look inside/Yeah, it's time that you decide/Yeah, you've got to cross that line/Yeah, you're running out of time.’ Like I said previously, I’ve never been a big Linkin Park fan, but Bennington impressed me here considering my expectations.

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• 日本語にお願いします!!

As for the last thing (the fact that you ignored me), yes, I have to admit it was quite a hard hit. I have been really, deeply sad and disappointed because of that. You know, because I didn't expect if from you! I know you are emotional and sometimes just don't feel like talking. That's fine of course. But those times, it's always better to say "Sorry, I don't feel like talking today". Always, because, Mika, ignoring someone is really, really cruel, especially if there is no harm from the ignored person. You see, I thought "Is this what I deserve just because I wanted to be honest with her?". I thought that was really mean... a bit cruel maybe, because we are friends. I simply didn't expect you could behave like that to me ^^ So yeah, I got really depressed for quite some time. Because... because of what I written in the letter you didn't receive yet! I hope you can get it soon :) But in the end it seems you understood, so I accept your apologies, thank you! ^^ It's okay now :)

• 和訳確認お願いします

和訳確認お願いします! I like you ! So I don't lie to you any more! We could keep in touch as friends, but not a couple, because there is no future for us! I hope you co uld understand ! 僕は君が好きだよ。そしてあなたにはもう嘘はつかないよ。だけど僕らは恋人同士にはなれない。なぜならばそこに未来がないから。君なら解ってくれるよね??

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

My Dear Mika,As I told you, I wanted to write you an email, so here it is! ^o^ The reason is, of course, because today is our... meetingversary! XD I know it sounds stupid, but I like remembering these things! As I think this is really important. Well, it is for me, at least!It is important because, on august 23, I met you :D And I am so happy of this! You said you noticed my messages on worldfriends as I sent many! Well, it was a mistake since I didn’t know how to use the site XDD I only wanted to send one! XDD But I am happy I made that mistake, because you then contacted me back! Therefore, I hope you didn’t feel too disturbed that time! ^^’ Thank you so much!I am happy I have met you, Mika! I really think you are special! Because you are calm and shy...! ^-^ We might be living on different lands, but we always share the same sky! ... sounds like a videogame sentence... it probably is XDDDDDD But well XDI really, really hope we can meet someday, so that I can make you laugh with my stupid jokes all day XD I like it when you start laughing and can’t stop! :DDDDD think that….over time, I am getting somehow attached to you, you know? XD I would truly feel sad if we couldn’t talk anymore all of a sudden!And thank you again for your lovely letter. I keep it as a treasure. I read it every day before going to sleep! Thank you for writing it in Japanese and English, I am learning a lot from it! Well, I don’t want to bore you too much with my email XD so! I’ll stop here.

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします

This is how I found the solution to hte problem You may eat whatever you like as long as you do not overeat You can't get there today however early you may start

• 日本語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_

日本語にするとどういうニュアンスの言葉になりますか? You are the best girlfriend in the world and I hope soon I can call you my wife (kissy heart)

• 英語から日本語に翻訳してほしいです。

映画の字幕でこの以下の文章がでてきますが、意味はニュアンスでわかるのですが、分かる方翻訳してもらえませんか? ・I just like you to be my life partner ・You really below my hand off ・How are you,i hope you are fine as i am. あと、英語のgril friend って女友達?それとも彼女って意味ですか? 「つきあう」(男女の関係で)って英語でなんて言いますか? 以上です。 1つでもお答えしていただければうれしいです。 お願い致します。