世界的に有名な『赤毛のアン』の紹介

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 『赤毛のアン』は世界的に有名な本で、プリンスエドワード島カナダを舞台に物語が展開します。
  • 物語の主人公はアンという少女で、彼女はさまざまな興味深いことをします。
  • この物語には有名な名言が多く含まれており、非常に興味深いです。是非お時間がある時に読んでみてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文を日本語に訳して下さい!!長文ですが・・・翻訳機なしで!!!カ

この英文を日本語に訳して下さい!!長文ですが・・・翻訳機なしで!!!カタカナなのはつづりが分からなかったので。。。 I’d like to introduce to you the book titled anne of green gables which is very famous and well known all over the world. this story takes place on prince edward island canada マシューandマリラlived in アヴォンリー they are farmers in a small town アヴぉンリー. they are brothers and the main character is anneシャーリ. who is a girl who does a lot ofinteresting things. because マシュー’s heart was weak. he needed a boy to help him with the work at the farm. his friend sent him someone but instead of a boy. he sent him red haired,freckled,little girl.no one knew why this mistake happened. this is a very intresting story with a lot of famous sayings in it. so,please if you have time read it. there is the continued version of this story.which is quite long. so,if you want to challenge your self please read it too. thank you for listening!!! これを日本語に訳して下さい。ッ翻訳機は使わないでください。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

私はこれから『赤毛のアン』という、とても有名で世界中で知られている本を紹介したいと 思います。 この物語の舞台はカナダのプリンス・エドワード島です。 マシューとマリラはアヴォンリーに暮らしており、そこの小さな街で 農家をしています。 彼らは兄弟で、この物語の主人公はアン・シャーリーです。 アンは面白いことをたくさんする女の子でした。 マシューは心臓が弱く、彼は農村で彼の代わりに働いてくれる少年を探していました。 ところが彼の友人は男の子ではなく、なぜか髪の赤い、そばかすのある女の子をマシューの もとにやりました。 なぜこのような間違いが起きてしまったのかは誰も知りません。 このとても面白い物語には、たくさんの有名な格言がつまっています。 ですので、時間があれば読んでみてください。 この物語の続編もありますがとても長いです。 もしチャレンジしてみようと思うならばこれも読んでみてください。 聞いてくださってありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳

以下の英文を翻訳お願いしたいです Sometimes this decision is straightforward. A proposal of a marriage, and an acceptance or refusal. But sometimes life is less well defined than that and the decision is made by the soul, it is made in the depths unconsciously. By you or by him. You may feel you have had enough of this particular man, or karma for one life for example and your spirit may withdraw because of pain when you could have struggled on perhaps and changed the ending to the story. Or you may unconsciously behave in such a way that he is the one to end the relationship against your will. Life is complicated, and the stars only really sketch this life, you add your own complications to become woven into the destiny This can be said of all relationships of course, not just your own. But it is right to state it. Some people hear the word soul mate and they assume that nothing can ever go wrong. That is not so. What I promise you is a future, it is up to you and him to make it happy or sad, short or lasting.

• 英文を日本語に訳し、()に入るものを選んでください

So, why is this story so important to Americans? First of all, the story is about the challenge and excitement of a child disobeying a parent`s command, and destroying something treasured by that parent. Moreover, this act of youthful rebellion is committed by George Washington, the "Father of His Country." In this sense, the act is a symbolic one. The child disobeying and defying his father can be seen to represent the young America breaking with the older authority of Europe and, in particular, the English King. The second reason that this story is important to Americans reflects another symbolic meaning of cutting down a tree: the act of civilizing the wilderness. On their arrival in the New York, the trees had to be cut, the great forests leveled, in order to make civilized land out of the wilderness: to clear the land for planting crops; to build cabins; to get fuel for warmth and cooking; and to make fences for protection. Thus the tree-cutting hatchet is the essential tool for ( 1 ). Lastly, while the story of George Washington describes the act of a young revolutionary, it is significant to Americans that this act is done innocently and honestly. "Run to my arms, you dearest boy," cries his father, and with this sign of love the Revolution is given the approval of the parent. In this way, the story fulfills the wish of every rebellious child: that the gesture of independence will be respected, and that the child will be able to enjoy its act of rebellion without losing ( 2 ). ・(1)に入る3語の語句を同じ段階から抜き出してください。 ・(2)に入る適切なものを選んでください。 (1)its father`s love (2)its social relationships (3)its independence (4)its pride

• 英文の翻訳をお願いいたします

どなたか以下の英文を翻訳できる方が居ましたらぜひお願いいたします。 As this book seeks to demonstrate, the visual world and its producers, its users and its designers, are engaged in a heated debate over the status of design - who has ownership of it, who is qualified to do it, and how we receive and interpret it, It is in a period of evolution, and requires more developed and rigorous understanding. It may seem odd to say this , but whatever your view of the discussion in this chapter, it should ve clear that design is not simp;y a visual medium; it is a social and, as we have identified, a political one. It just happens to be most apparent visually in the messages sent to us by commerce, media and government, and the subtler but equally important messages we send each other in our everyday practices. Like an iceberg, 90 per cent of visual communication is hidden beneath the surface. And, just like an iceberg, it is the invisible 90 per cent that provides the raw power of visual communication. So, there we end this overview of some of the key ideas that are involved in the study and under standing of visual communication and its relationship with design. Undoubtedly, like some of the practitioners interviewed for the book, you will disagree with some of it. Hopefully some of it will have challenged your own positon on this subject.

• 緊急!!!これを、日本語に訳して下さい!翻訳サイトは使わずにお願いしま

緊急!!!これを、日本語に訳して下さい!翻訳サイトは使わずにお願いします・・・ Anne Shirley, a girl raised in an orphanage, is accidentally sent to Miss Marilla Cuthbert and Mr. Matthew Cuthbert, who had originally requested a boy. She gradually becomes an irreplaceable member of their family.

• この英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

この英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。 Counterfeit cards This YouTube video will give you an idea of how simple it is to steal information embedded in a credit/debit card’s magnetic strip. As the video shows, the only hardware required is a computer, card reader, and magnetic strip card writer. One expert commented on how easy it is to buy card skimmers (readers) on eBay. So, I looked and, sure enough (courtesy of eBay): 私は英語が苦手でよくわかりません。 英語が得意な方、宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文を日本語に訳して、()に入る文も答えてください

When he was a little boy, George Washington was given a hatchet for his birthday. Eager to try his shiny new tool, George went out and practiced chopping on one of his father`s cherry trees. When the tree was found dead, George was asked by his father ( 1 ). "I can`t tell a lie, Pa; you know I can`t tell a lie. I cut it with my hatchet." Instead of being angry, George`s father was delighted by his son`s honesty. "Run to my arms, you dearest boy," he cried, and then embraced his son. This is the story almost all Americans know about George Washington. On the face of it, it is merely a children`s tale with a moral message: it is good to tell the truth. ( 2 ), for some reason, this seemingly simple story has become one of the myths that hold Americans together. ・(1) (1)why he had told him a lie (2)how to cut his cherry tree (3)if he had done it (4)what he had used to cut his cherry tree ・(2) (1)Therefore (2)However (3)Indeed (4)As a result

• 日本語に翻訳をお願いします((+_+))

日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします! This sign can bring skin troubles, rashes, or exema in the new home if you move there. A tendency to be increasingly careless and expensive in dress. It can give a chest infections or lung disease, or weakness due to poisoning and allergies and a mystical religious mind, that looks at life too hopefully and religiously. Yet, a philosophical visionary mind, inwardly the mystic. Under this transit you will also travel a lot together, and be happy. You'll develop a calm, reflective proud nature, slightly more outgoing and fond of good things. His Neptune falls in your fourth house. This means that if the relationship were to continue or resume, it would mean a move of home for you. This would strike a deep inner chord. It will feel like you are moving a long way from anything familiar. But perhaps to a lovely area, a wealthy splendid area that has seen better days and has traces of glamour, and rural things, attractive buildings. Flowers fields, parks and horses. At first a tall apartment. That may be beside a river or stream and subject to fog and mists, or occasional flooding. Also close to a place of higher education. And a church or temple. In this place you will develop a love of outdoor life. In new place it will be difficult to find your sense of direction, and you may get lost. An uneasy move, that will feel like an uprooting. You may in some ways not take readily to this change of abode, it will be more daunting than you expect it to be. Yet in others it will be like an escape, like getting free of something., some old burden or restriction. Your chart shows mainly the psychological side of the move. You will feel idealistic and future orientate, prepare to leave the past behind, so will he. You will both feel that your life will improve by moving to such a place.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

Nonetheless, in the Big Brother/It Could Be You society, great swaths of the population believe they can become rich and famous, and that it is highly desirable. (Oliver James "Selfish capitalism is bad for our mental health"より)

• 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい。

Yes that item is still for sale. We don’t stock it so it would take approx 3-4 weeks to get a hold of. The cost is £769.20 including VAT. Delivery cost would depend on delivery address, if you could provide this to us then we could get you a delivery cost. Unfortunately we don’t deliver out with the UK. If you pay for the item in full and we have cleared funds you could then send in a courier yourself to collect the item.

• 長文を日本語に訳してください!(1)

よくわからないので、よろしくお願いします。  When I was a very small boy I was made to learn by heart certain of the fables of La Fontaine, and the moral of each was carefully explained to me. Among those I learnt was The Ant and the Grasshopper, which is devised to bring home to the young the useful lesson that in an imperfect world industry is rewarded and giddiness punished. In this admirable fable (I apologize for telling something which everyone is politely, but inexactly, supposed to know) the ant spends a laborious summer gathering its winter store, which the grasshopper sits on a blade of grass singing to the sun. Winter comes and the ant is comfortably provided for, but the grasshopper has an empty larder : he goes to the ant and begs for a little food. Then the ant gives him her classic answer : 'What were you doing in the summer time?' 'Saving your presence, I sang, I sang all days, all night.' 'You sang. Why, then go and dance.' I could not help thinking of this fable when the other day I saw George Ramsay lunching by himself in a restaurant. I never saw anyone wear an expression of such deep gloom. He was staring into space. He looked as though the burden of the whole world sat on his shoulder. I was sorry for him : I suspected at once that his unfortunate brother had been causing trouble again. I went up to him and held out my hand. 'How are you?' I asked. 'I am not in hilarious spirits,' he answered. 'Is it Tom again?' He sighed. 'Yes, it is Tom again.' 'Why don't you chuck him?You've done everything in the world for him. You must know by now that he's quite useless.' I suppose every family has a black sheep. Tom had been a sore trial to his for twenty years. He had begun life decently enough: he went into business, married, had two children. The Ramsays were perfectly respectable people and there was every reason to suppose that Tom Ramsay would have a useful and honourable career. But one day, without warning, he announced that he didn't like work and that he wasn't suited for marriage. He wanted to enjoy himself. He would listen to no expostulations. He left his wife and his office. He had a little money and he spent two happy years in the various capitals of Europe. Rumours of his doings reached his relations from time to time and they were profoundly shocked. He certainly had a very good time. They shook their heads and asked what would happen when his money was spent. They soon found out: he borrowed. He was charming and unscrupulous. I have never met anyone to whom it was more difficult to refuse a loan. He made a steady income from his friends and he made friends easily. But he always said that the money you spent on necessities was boring; the money that was amusing to spend was the money you spent on luxuries. For this he depended on his brother George. He did not waste his charm on him. George was a serious man and insensible to such enticements. George was respectable. Once or twice he fell to Tom's promises of amendment and gave him considerable sums in order that he might make a fresh start. On these Tom bought a motor-car and some very nice jewellery. But when circumstances forced George to realize that his brother would never settle down and he washed his hands of him, Tom, without a qualm, began to blackmail him. It was not very nice for a respectable lawyer to find his brother shaking cocktails behind the bar of his favourite restaurant or to see him waiting on the boxseat of a taxi outside his club. Tom said that to serve in a bar or to drive a taxi was a perfectly decent occupation, but if George could oblige him with a couple of hundred pounds he didn't mind for the honour of the family giving it up. George paid.