英文メールの日本語翻訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文メールを日本語に翻訳していただきたいです
  • 私のメール友達からの返事が理解しづらく、翻訳をお願いします
  • 彼女は忙しいため、メールの返信が遅くなることがあります
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

また英文メールの日本語翻訳をお願いします。

また英文メールの日本語翻訳をお願いします。 相手は私のメール友達(女性)です 毎回メールの交換をしていますが、ある時メールが来なかった為に、嗜みのメールをしたところ 下記の返事が返ってきました。ほぼ12時間後です。 彼女は英語圏の女性ではありませんので、わかりにくいところがあります。 原文は下記のとおりです。 ○○○○○san sorry for everything maybe im not a good girl too you becouse everytime you mail me im busy, 私は上記の英文を下記のように書き換えましたが、前後しますと意味が変わってきます ○○○○○san sorry for everything maybe I'm not a good girl to you because every time you mail me I'm busy, お願いします。

noname#188470
noname#188470

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

質問者様の書き換えられた内容が、事実を的確に表現されていると思います。 「いろいろとお世話になったのにすみません。あなたには私はどうも、ふさわしくないみたいで、メールを貰っても忙しかったりして・・・」 相手様はメールのやり取りに、多少辟易されている状況かと思われますね。

noname#188470
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました つまり、別れのメールですね?

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してください。

振られたのですが、以下のメールがきました。 hi. Good morning. Thanks for the email. I think I am going to be busy over Xmas - sorry. それで、クリスマスは元カノとよりを戻したの?と聞いたらこのような返事がきました。でも、後半の、shall we ...の意味がわかりません。 なんていっているのか教えてください。 ちなみにかなりの遊び人です。 It is looking that way.... Sorry. Shall we see what the new year brings? Waiting for me is not good for you....

• 好きな女性からの英文でのメールです。正しく訳せません困っています。よろ

好きな女性からの英文でのメールです。正しく訳せません困っています。よろしくお願いします。                                                  thankus for hanging out with me last two days. i had a great time. hoppe you did as well. i'm sorry i'm not really good on this but i'm trying. i miss you.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

翻訳機を使うと意味不明な文になりました。所々は分かるのですが、??な部分があるので、英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m Hey how are you? im good. Im at work now. Do you like animals? My friends say I'm an animal. Maybe you will like me?? Yeah when can you come to hawaii again?? I hope to meet you!! In not sure if I can go to japan but we will see!!

• ※大至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

about lots of thongs you say im no fun when im sad okey. i thought some suporrt from you good bye i'm hurt too you say im no fun because im sad and have problems how can you say this to me??? i wanted Yuri support.. i thought you say you dont need me because i have problems and i am sad how should i feel???? Nina asking me month to tell you im so poor... you understand? yes Nina asking me month time to tell you this so thats why im so depressed i was holding this inside me

• 英語から日本語に

wishing all happiness and good health and more birthdays to come..im so sorry im not there but once i come back i will make it up with you...i love you. お願いします(´・ω・`)

• 日本語に訳して下さい!

there are some days when we can't talk, because you are busy maybe. Right? I was wondering if, those days, before you go to bed, you can leave me a message, just to know if you had a good day and feel good XD よろしくお願いします!!

• 日本語に訳していただきたいです

maybe you will not love me anymore... It s so far....do you think you can stay without someone on your side for a long time ? うまく訳せなくて困っています>д<;

• 教えて下さい! 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳をお願いします。 J am happy to welcome you in my apartment in August. It is very clear, comfortable and you have a splendid view on Paris You said to me that you do not speak french (also I do not speak japonese) and english. However you write me in english and may be you read english language. Myself I do not speak fluent english. J suppose that you come to visit Paris. J can to help you to indicate which is to be visited. Do not hesitate to question about which is important for you. J will be happy to read you again よろしくお願いします。

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

先日、アメリカののお店にNICKS BOOTSというメーカーのエンジニアブーツをオーダーしました。 先の程以下のメールが届いたのですが、間違って、ストラップを二本つけてしまった、でもストラップ の一本分はお金がかかりませんといった内容なのでしょうか?翻訳おねがいします。 Today we received your NICKS boot order. Everything on it is correct except for they were made with two top straps. We will not charge you for the extra top strap. Please let me know if this is acceptable and we can get them out to you. If you would like them remade, it will be another 8 weeks. また、間違っていてもいいのでそのまま送ってほしいと言う英文の作成もおしえてほしいです。

• この英文の翻訳お願いします!

日本語に翻訳お願いします。 You are one Beautiful girl, I reakon you are dayam Hot and very wait not extremely pretty. If you asked me out I would think about it and the answer will most likely be yes, but I would do anything for you and you know that