英文の正誤について質問:ハンドウォッシュの重要性と他の文法ポイント

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ハンドウォッシュの重要性とその前後の文法ポイントについて質問があります。
  • 英文の文法ポイントに自信がなく、アドバイスを求めています。
  • 文中の単語の並べ替え問題についても質問しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文は合っているでしょうか?

この英文は合っているでしょうか? 1)You must wash your hands before [eating]. 2)He couldn't stand [her] talking only about herself. 3)We need more time [discussing] for the details of our plan. 4)She regretted not [having] studied hard. 5)I remember [visiting] his house before. 6)I found it comfortable [sitting] on the sofa. 単語の並べ替え問題で[]内は不足している1語を足したものです。 ところどころ自信がありません。 アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

3) to discuss 6) to sit とするほうがよいように思います。残りは正しいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 過去完了進行形について

When I arrived, everybody was sitting around the table and talking. Their mouths were empty, but their stomachs were full. Their ________________________ (eat). 答え had been eating ここでひとつ疑問なのですが、"When I arrived"が文章の中心であり、 その時点で彼らはおしゃべりをしていたのであるから、 それよりもっと前に食事が終わっていると思います。 なのでこの場合の答えはhad eatenにならないのでしょうか? なぜ過去完了進行形になるのかが不思議です。 『full(満腹)=その時まさに食べ終わった』と読み解くべきなのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• この英文は何を言いたいのですか?

以下の文ですが、老人は孤独だから、女よりも話し相手が欲しいのだ、と言いたいのですか? それが老人の知恵だと言いたいのでしょうか? どうも、何を言いたいのか、よく分かりません。外国のメル友が送ってくれました。メル友にとってはimpressiveな内容なんだろうと思います。 解説的に説明して頂けませんか。宜しくお願いします。 Here's a guy in his 70's who loves to fish. He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, 'Pick me up.' He looked around and couldn't see anyone. He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again,'Pick me up.' He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog. The man said, 'Are you talking to me?' The frog said, 'Yes, I'm talking to you. Pick me up, then kiss me; and I'll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. I'll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous, because I will be your bride!' The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it up carefully and placed it in his shirt pocket. The frog said, 'What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said? I said, "Kiss me, and I will be your beautiful bride."' He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said, 'Nah. At my age, I'd rather have a talking frog.' With age comes wisdom.

• 書き換え問題教えてください

書き換え問題教えてください 1He showed me around the city (since he had lived there ) when he was a child. →分詞構文に 2(Having studied the history of the city),I could enjoy walking around in it. →接続詞を使って 3(Not having seen the person before ), I couldn't recognize him. →接続詞を使って よろしくお願いします

• 高校英語

自分で解いたのですがこれらの英文は合ってますか? You should rest a few days. あなたは2,3日休むべきだ。 You should wash your hands before you eat. あなたは食べる前に手を洗うべきだ。 I have to go to the bed early. 私は早く寝なければならない。 I have to take exercise more. 私はもっと運動をしなければならない。 Why don't you go to swim once a week? 週に1回泳ぎに行ってはどうですか? Why don't you jog every morning? 毎朝ジョギングをしてはどうですか?

• 英文のチェックをお願いします!!

一応、自分で英作してみたのですが、気になるところ(間違ってそうなところ)があるので、どなたか教えてください。 1.部活で休みがほとんどないという話の中で、 「はじめは、もっと休みがあってほしいと思っていたが、次第に練習がないと不安になるようになった」 →At first, I wanted more holidays, but I became uneasy when I didn’t practice. 2.「部活と勉強の両立が辛くて、時々部活をやめたくなった」のような感じを出したかったのですが…。 →Sometimes I wanted to leave the club because I had to have practiced hard and I wanted to study too. 3.2の続きで、「でも私はクラブのみんなが本当に大好きだったし、どうでもいいことを一緒に喋るのが楽しかったし、やっぱりテニスをしたかった。だから部活をやめることはできなかった」 But I loved members of the club, I enjoyed talking about trivial things with them, and I still wanted to play tennis. So I couldn't leave the club. 4.二人の先輩が○○(地方名)大会に出場した。 Two seniors advanced to the ○○ competition. 先輩という表現がいまいちしっくりきません、辞書でひいたのですが…。 5.それまで私にとって○○大会は夢の存在だった。 でもそのときから、私は全力を尽くせば○○大会に私も出場できるかもしれないと思った。 The ○○ competition was a dream for me by then. But from then on I thought that I might be able to advance to the ○○ competition if I would do my best. 6.でも私達が一番嬉しかったのは、ある先輩が嬉し泣きしてくれたことだ。 But we were happiest that one senior cried for joy. 7.朝早く学校へ行って練習前に練習をした甲斐があったのかもしれないと思った。 I thought it might be useful that we went to high school in the early morning and practiced before practice. たくさん申し訳ありません。よろしくお願いします。 また、スピーチで終わるときは、なんて言うのが一番良いでしょう?

• どう訳せば良いでしょうか

I ended up understanding much more Japanese than I could speak, but many Japanese refuse to believe that foreigners can learn their language (even their English textbooks placed a huge emphasis on the uniqueness of Japanese culture), so people always seemed comfortable talking about me in front of me, assuming I couldn’t understand them (even when I would respond to what they were saying). It made for a lot of awkward situations, It made forはどう訳せば良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

イランのホテルに予約をした際に返信がきたメール内容です。宜しくお願いします Your single room booking and pick up service from IKA airport to firouzeh hotel is confirmed . please send a reminder e-mail 2 days before arrival day too , then i send you some advices for pick up later , do you use any messenger service like yahoo or msn messenger or skype , for talking online ? i was wondering about your itinerary that you wrote me ,is so pity for about 10 days journey just going to visit 2 cities , hut now i have a french guy who has japanese wife who would stay 10 days , i gave him advices for visiting at least tehran then shiraz and then yazd and esfahan city , then no need to come back to tehran for catching plane to home , because best bus company of iran offer vip bus directly from esfahan main bus terminal to IKA airport in different time , and many solo female even they like it , because is safe and good for saving time and money too , as you know IKA airport is 55km far from city center and that vip bus drive in 5 hours from esfahan to ika airport , and if you want to visit tehran can do in your first visit as much as you want . Are you in home now or traveling ?up to what time before flight you access to internet before flight ?

• 英文の内容が知りたいです!!

英語を独学で習った方の文章です。 翻訳アプリを使用してみましたがまったくわかりませんでした…>_<… She's staring at me I'm sitting wondering wha t she's thinking, Nobody's talking, cause talking just turns into screaming, And now as I'm yellin' over her,she yellin' over me, All that that means is neither of us is listening, And what's even worse is that we don't even remember why we're fighting. So both of us are mad for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing But we wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing there should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby. And it gets me upset girl when you're constantly accusing, Asking questions like you already know We're fighting this war, Baby when both of us are losing this ain't the way that love is supposed to go What happened to workin' it out? We fall into this place where you ain't back in' down and i ain't backing' down So what the hell do we do now? It's all for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing We wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing It should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby I know sometimes its gonna rain, But baby can we make up now cause I can't sleep through the pain. Girl I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me No I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me... Baby, this love ain't gon' be perfect And just how good its gonna be We can fuss and we can fight Long as everything's all right between us before we go to sleep... Baby we're gonna be... Happy... どなたかお願いします!

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

翻訳機などは使わずに訳していただきたいです。 1.The parents were against the introduction of ID tags containing students' names, grades, and even photos. 2. A lazy student stood in front of his stern teacher and said, "I'm sorry. I could not get the homework done by the deadline." 3. James started at Mr. Yokota, not knowing what to say or to do. 4. A : You have to take chances in life. B : Talking of chances, I'd better go now. There's a chance I will miss my train. 5. Then, in 1912, the self - starter came into use. Suddenly, cars were as easy to start as electric fans. 6. For a plant to flourish, it must have a good supply of light, water, and minerals. 7. She couldn't help but laugh at the performance by the comedians. 8. My sister insisted on my solving the problem by himself. 9. A : What do you say to taking a taxi ? B : Sounds better than taking a bus. 10. Whether they agree or not, I carry out the plan. 11. It will be a while before I get used to the new computer. 12. Why did she give up trying, when she might have succeeded ? 13. Without American influence, Japanese culture would not be what it is today. 14. They spoke only English and French, neither of which she understood. 15. A : Which of these sweaters do you think I should buy ? B : Buy whicheveryou like. 16. We had to do without petrol during the fuel crisis. 17. They say that Japanese people are punctual by and large , judging from the fact that they can start their meetings in time. 18. She borrowed my bike and never gave it back. And what is more , she broke the lawnmower and then pretended she hadn't. 19. It never occurred to her that graduate school would be so difficult. 20. At first I thought he was shy, but then I discovered he was just not interested in other people. 21. She always stays calm. I've never seen her lose her temper. お手数をかけますが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が合っているか見てください。

Narrative の文書です 間違っていたら、訂正お願いいたします。 On Fridays, I get up at 9:00 am. My mother leaves for work at 8:00 and my brother goes to school early in the morning so I get up by myself. I only have third class on Friday so I don’t have to get up early but I get up two hours before I have to leave. As soon as get up, I go downstairs and get dressed, prepare breakfast myself and eat in front of the TV, checking my email on my smart phone. After breakfast I wash my face, brush my teeth, make up my face and tie up my hair. The third-period class is an English class and we always have a test at the beginning so when I am ready to go to college, I study for the test for an hour and I leave the house at 10:45 am . I walk to the station 15 minutes and get on the train 11:05am.When I arrive at Nagoya station at 12:03 pm, I change train and get on Higashiyama line subway to go to college. It takes 20 minutes to arrive at Hoshigaoka station from Nagoya station. I have to walk about 15 minutes to college after get off the subway. When I arrive at class, I eat chocolate for between meals. After between meals, I study for the test for about 45 minutes and sometimes I talking with my college friend who takes the same English class until 1:30 pm. I always meet my friend at college’s one floor near the elevator after finish the class at3:00 pm to go to part time job with my college friend by subway. We work at Nagoya station’s underground McDonald near silver clock . We get off the subway, buy eat between meals at Ministop near our office and talking with her over eating it at office. Change clothes and go our shop. I work as register or making drink or preparing food. After finish job, we change clothes and eat dinner at MacDonald’s because we work at there , we can buy 30 percent discount the day. I talk about school or friends or who we interested in over eating dinner with my friend about 30 minutes. After finish eating dinner We walk to Nagoya station for 15 minutes and say good-bye then. I take train and sleep on the train, my mother picks me up when I arrive at my local station about 11:15 pm. I wash my hands and take a bath as soon as I arrive at my house. After take a bath I brash my teeth and blow my hair. I up stairs to go to bed and say good night to my mother. Before fall asleep I always check my cell phone whether I get email from my friend or not. After that I prepare clothes for tomorrow’s part time job and set alarm for 8:30am. I see twitter and tweet or just check my friend’s tweet. I fall asleep after check my shift and what time I have to get up.