• 締切済み

英文の内容が知りたいです!!

英語を独学で習った方の文章です。 翻訳アプリを使用してみましたがまったくわかりませんでした…>_<… She's staring at me I'm sitting wondering wha t she's thinking, Nobody's talking, cause talking just turns into screaming, And now as I'm yellin' over her,she yellin' over me, All that that means is neither of us is listening, And what's even worse is that we don't even remember why we're fighting. So both of us are mad for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing But we wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing there should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby. And it gets me upset girl when you're constantly accusing, Asking questions like you already know We're fighting this war, Baby when both of us are losing this ain't the way that love is supposed to go What happened to workin' it out? We fall into this place where you ain't back in' down and i ain't backing' down So what the hell do we do now? It's all for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing We wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing It should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby I know sometimes its gonna rain, But baby can we make up now cause I can't sleep through the pain. Girl I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me No I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me... Baby, this love ain't gon' be perfect And just how good its gonna be We can fuss and we can fight Long as everything's all right between us before we go to sleep... Baby we're gonna be... Happy... どなたかお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数8

みんなの回答

noname#201242
noname#201242
回答No.4

#2,3です。 >理由を聞いていただいたらもっと詳しくわかりますか? いや、私は大雑把にしか読めないのでごめんなさい。 自分で適当に読む分には誤読してもしょうがないですが、人様に対して間違えると問題なので。 >go to bedと言う部分も相手の女性と寝たとか言う内容ではないんでしょうか? 夫婦間のいさかいを語った内容なら we go to sleep...の「私達」は夫婦でベッドに行くことです。 浮気相手との話を語っているなら男性と浮気相手の女性のこと。 「妻」「夫」「浮気」などの単語が使われているわけではないので、誰と誰のことなのか、設定や前提は作者に聞かないと分かりません。 字面だけ読めば、ポップスとかにありそうな「うまくいかなくなった男女の歌」でしかないです。(歌か分かりませんけど) とりあえず、 And now as I'm yellin' over her,she yellin' over me, All that that means is neither of us is listening, 自分は彼女に怒鳴り、彼女は自分に怒鳴る お互いに話を聞いていない 英文法的なエラーまでは分かりませんので(英語力不足ゆえ)悪しからずご了承ください。 自分の友達にこういうカップルがいたら、とりあえず一旦しばらく離れてみたら?と言いたいです。 それと、こんなの掲載して大丈夫なんですか? 問題あるなら削除してもらう方法もあります(参考URL)

参考URL:
http://faq.okwave.jp/EokpControl?&site=guidePC&tid=102959&event=FE0006
noname#201242
noname#201242
回答No.3

#2です。 歌い手と書いてしまいましたが、語り手かもしれない、要するに”I”が僕とか俺とか。相手が女性。

tamahime0208
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます! まさしく男性側です。 理由を聞いていただいたらもっと詳しくわかりますか? これを書いたのははずかしながら私の旦那です? 浮気をしてて喧嘩した後に書いていたので気になりました。 go to bedと言う部分も相手の女性と寝たとか言う内容ではないんでしょうか? 無知すぎて申し訳ございませんm(__)m よければまた教えていただけるとありがたいです!

noname#201242
noname#201242
回答No.2

韻を踏んでいるので詩か歌詞みたいですね。 額面通りに読めば、 すぐ大声で言い争いになる、もはやなぜケンカしているのか分からない、どっちが勝てるでもなく、どうしようもない状況、だけどどうもまだ愛が残っていそうな恋人同士の話(歌い手は男性の立場)です。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

戦争の無益さを擬人法を用いて表現しています。

tamahime0208
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます! 何かの歌詞みたいな感じですかね? 繰り返し書かれている物もあるので… 後、go to bedとか書いてる部分は戦争と関係ある内容なんでしょうか? 大体でいいのでご存知でしたら教えていただきたいです!

関連するQ&A

• この曲の歌詞の和訳をして欲しいです

GOOD 4 NOTHINGのBROKENRADIOという曲の和訳をして欲しいです(^౪^) ※歌詞↓↓ I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days This isn't what we want You gotta break out from it COME ON COME ON COME ON You know this feeling Cause we never say good-night LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO We know this feeling Keep on rockin' through the night We are a broken radio

• 英文として誤っているものを1つずつ…

英文として誤っているものを1つずつ… (1) ア You need not have to see him. イ We don't have to leave now. ウ He has only to study hard. エ We all have to go there. (2) ア What you say might be true. イ It was very cold. I might be in the Arctic. ウ He said he might be home late. エ Might I borrow your tape recorder. (3) ア I dare say you are right. イ I daren't to look down. ウ How dare you speak to me like that? エ I never dared to ask him. (4) ア I think we had best stop now. イ I'd sooner go on. ウ We don't have better go on any farther. エ You'd better keep quiet about this. 本当に急いでます。 出来れば解説もあると嬉しいです! よろしくお願いします!

• この内容を・・・

いつもお世話になっております。訳を見ていただきたく書き込みしました。宜しくお願いします。 これはペンパルからの内容の一部です。 (1)彼はテストがあって何に対しても勉強するのが嫌い。 (2)私の英語は下手だけど、自分は何を言いたいのかを理解するようにしてる。 (3)電話か会ったりしたい (4)私の写真を気に入った (5)今度いつか写真とろうよ ということは分りました。もし違っていましたら教えて下さい。それと、これ以外の部分が良く分りません、何といっているのでしょうか?おねがいします I have a couple of more years left till it my tie to get out. It more if I don’t advance to the next pay grade really. Mostly every thing in the Navy is based on test you take. I really hate studying for anything. And with the Navy based on how you perform on tests, which just make me mad thinking about taking tests all the time. Sorry you don’t speak real good English but I think I am willing to try to understand what you are saying! Because if you never try to do it,you will never get better!And I will probably go some where later on that night. But I would be appreciating if we could communicate on the phone or may be have a face to face conversation! That would be great don’t you think? Well Sweetie, love those pictures! Man, you look so good coming out of the shower! With your short hair, that looks sexy!!! Oh, may be one day, we could take pictures together??

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでバッグを購入予定です。そこはオリジナルバッグを作ってくるお店です。 制作してくれますか?と質問したら返事がきたんですが、どうやら業者専用の内容です。 すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 For Japan distributorship I think it would be best to discuss in person, I have spoken with our Executives and they also agree that we should meet here at the office to discuss further. We would like to hear what you have in plans, a business plan and any additional information will be helpful at the meeting for consideration. We will meet others to consider distributorship for Japan as well but we would prefer to work with companies that we’re currently working with like yourself. The time period for this will be from August 18-28th so if you would like to be considered for Distributorship, please let me know when you will be able to arrange a visit to our office. At which time we will further discuss the promotional bag. Please let me know what you would like to do.

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• この英文を日本語に翻訳してください!

Will you be tonight the girl I used to know And used to be my real love Will you be the one to hold me Will you be the one To love memoreandmore I'll show you the way How to believe to what you feel Oh I may be right, I may be wrong Even the things I can't explain Are heading for something Baby make up your mind Follow your dreams until the night is over Baby make up your mind Follow your heat and it like a dreamer Baby see, tonight the moon is just as bright And crear as when we fell in love All around is dark so baby Open up your eyes and gaze (the)stars above よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞の内容

この歌詞を日本語に解読出来る方いましたら教えて下さい。お願いします。 Cry Me A River You were my sun You were my earth But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no So you took a chance And made other plans But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, no You don't have to say, what you did, I already know, I found out from him Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn To cry, cry me a river Cry me a river, girl Cry me a river Cry me a river, girl yea yea I know that they say That some things are better left unsaid It wasn't like you only talked to him and you know it (Don't act like you don't know it) And all of these things people told me Keep messing with my head (Messing with my head) You should've picked honesty Then you may not have blown it (Yea..) You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone (All alone) Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone (When you call me on the phone) Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy (I'm not like them baby) Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn (It's your turn) To cry, cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river-er, yea yea Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be... leaving You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it Cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river (You can go on and just) Cry me a river-er, yea yea Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Cause I've already cried) Cry me a river-er, yea yea (Ain't gonna cry no more, yea-yea) Cry me a river Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river (Cry me, cry me)

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

歌の歌詞なのですが、意味がわかりません。 和訳できる方がいらしたら教えてください。 1:Let's go take a ride tonight 2:So let go ando get down with me 3:I'm gonna give you the warmth you've missed 念のため、文の前後も載せておきます。 1 Summer’s here and the time is right Boy I don’t wanna be lonely Let’s go take a ride tonight I wanna feel the thrill of your fresh kiss 2 Come on now and take all of me You see I’m here for just the taking So let go and get down with me And don’t let my heart keep breaking 3 Take a look at me and hold my hand I’m gonna give you the warmth you’ve missed Come on closer, try to understand Feel the magic of this moment of bliss

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約していました。ですがそれをキャンセルしようか迷っています。相手にキャンセルの相談をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 2018 Collection will not have extra quantities, only a few pcs will be send to our warehouse in Los Angeles and we will prioritize domestic customers. We strongly recommend you not to cancel your order because you will be at risk of not having any products for 2018 collection. If you wish to purchase from Los Angeles for what we have in stock now, please feel free to go over our website and send me your order. Thank you and best regards,

• 英文を訳してください

海外で商品を購入したんですが破損していて 返金してもらいたく、破損したものの写真をおくったところ次のような英文が返ってきました。 自分でも考えましたが意味があってるのか不安なので だれかお願いします I appreciate the photos. This definitely looks like a problem with USPS mishandling the shipment. The owner I sold this for stated he double wrapped it with bubble wrap, and your photos definitely show that to be the case. Because this is the case, this isn't something I'm obligated to directly reimburse you for, as we did properly package it and wrap it - at that point, it's logically the carriers fault/responsibility. Fortunately, there is a solution, as we did go about paying extra money out of pocket for insuring the item upon shipment. I will go about contacting USPS to square away the matter. I can't propose an accurate time frame as to when the issue will be resolved, as I would be at the mercy of waiting for a response from them to my inquiry. The pictures you sent will definitely help me out with this though. If you have not heard from me without 10 postal business days (Monday-Saturday), contact me again for a status update. I will begin the process of contacting them about the issue. Your patience is absolutely appreciated, I understand that it's put you at an inconvenience. I'll try to let you know what they say, and what's going on as soon as I can - I've never had to chime in on a damaged package I paid insurance on before, so I don't really know what to expect. Thanks in advance.