• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英訳お願いします。自分でも作ってみたのですが、自信がないため英語のでき)

英文の翻訳依頼

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 自分でも作ってみたのですが、自信がないため英語のできる方、添削お願いします。
  • まず、お世話になるこちらの教会へお礼と、牧師のxxxxxさんを紹介したいと思いますが、本日、牧師のxxxxxさんが不在の為、代わりに秘書のxxxxxにお言葉をいただきたいと思います。
  • スケジュールには入ってないですが、10月9日10時から市役所にてアートフェスティバルが行われます。当日は日本人に折り紙の実演をしてほしいという依頼がありました。なので参加できる方は、できだけご協力をお願い致します。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

ではこんな感じはいかがでしょうか~。 Hello everyone. Welcome to the "その場所の名前." My name is xxx, and I am the "役柄" of "この集まりを主宰している団体の名前." First of all, I'd like to begin by saying thank you to the Church for all the support that they have given us for many years. While Pastor xxx could not be with us tonight, Ms.xxx, the Church secretary, is here to speak on behalf of the Church. Ms. xxx has helped us enormously over the years. Ms.xxx, would you mind saying few words? Oh, and this is not written in the schedule, but we will be holding an Art Festival at City Hall on October 9th at 10 am. Several members have expressed interest in seeing a live demonstration of Origami-paper craft by Japanese artists on that day. I think it's a good idea, so those of you who can participate in that demostration, please come forward and let me know after the meeting. Please don't be shy, we need as many people as we can. Thank you for your attention. Now we can begin our conversations and games.

toranosuke255
質問者

お礼

英訳ありがとうございます。なにより素早い回答で大変参考になりました。こちらの英文をもとに読ませていただきます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.3

独断と偏見の意見 We are profoundly grateful for our church, and I would like to introduce Pastor XXXX, but he is absent today. So we wish to have a word of the God from a secretary, xxxx instead of him. Though we don’t create a schedule for this program, the art festival will be held at 10o’clock on the 9th October in the city hall. We heard an offer which a Japanese really performs Origami art. We hope one who is planning to attend for that day should cooperate with us as much as possible. Thank you for your kind attention. Now let’s enjoy the game with teachers speaking together. 日本語の解釈もむずかしく、とんちんかんな英語です。 退屈な男の独り言かな 参考になればうれしい。

toranosuke255
質問者

お礼

英訳をつけていただいてありがとうございいます。参考にさせていただきます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • tinypoo
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.1
全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削&英訳 お願いします!!

9月末で退社し、東京へ引っ越すことにしました。 在職中に仲良くなったインドネシア人にメールではなく手紙でメッセージを送りたいので添削お願いします。 伝えたいことは、 (1)「あなたたちに会えたことがこの会社で働いた中で一番の幸せでした」ということ (2)「英語をもっと勉強して、いつかインドネシアへ遊びに行きます。きっといつか会いましょう」ということ (3)「最後に直接会って挨拶できないことが残念です」ということ (4)「会えなくなるのはとても寂しいですが、新しい生活を送ることを決めました。」ということ です。あまり英語が得意でないので、前にレスしていた人の文章を参考に私なりにがんばって作成しましたが、難しいので添削というより、助けてください。 I've been worked this company almost 3 years. Regrettably I have decided to resign my position, effective at the end of September due to personal reason. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the support and encouragement you have given me during the time I worked for the company. Mr. Yamada has been selected as my replacement, and we would appreciate your continuing support and assistance.

• 英訳、並べ替え、> 自信がありません、

自分なりに答えを出しましたが、自信がありません。 この回答、皆さんどう思いますか? よろしくお願いします。 アメリカは初めてではないのですか。(英>日) Isn't this your first time to America? 並べ替え I'm from the Kanagawa in a small town. 穴埋め(1語) Going (for) lunch? 50年代と60年代の古いものが好きなんだ。(英>日) I'm fond of old things from the 50s and 60s. 同じような意味になるよう()内に語か句を入れる You are so kind as to help me. You are kind (of much to) help me. 並べ替え I'll be in America on vacation next month. 昼は銀行に勤め、夜はレストランでウェイターのアルバイトをしているのです。 (英>日) I work for a bank during the day, and work part-time for a restaurant as a waiter at night. 並べ替え I suggest you go to the affiliated school with our company. それは大変ね。(日>英) You have got a serious problem. 6月に私はアメリカで3週間の観光旅行をしました。(日>英) In June I had sightseeing trip for three weeks in America. 景色が雄大で美しいばかりか、空気がとても澄んでいてね。(日>英) The landscape is not only beautiful and grand, but also the air is clear. 同じような意味になるよう()内に語か句を入れる Let me introduce myself. (I'd like to introduce )myself. 自己紹介をします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

翻訳サイトで調べましたがよく解りませんでした。詳しく教えて頂ける方お願いします。 we'd like to regram and repost this image on Instagram and facebook, with credit to you @●●. please let us know if it's ok.we have an #◆◆ contest and we will reward the best of the month. thank you! よろしくお願いします。

• Thank you letterの添削お願いします。

Mary, Thank you so much for everything. Thanks to you, I like English better. When we worked on the recitation contest, your lessons encouraged me a lot and we won the 1st prize. We ●●junior high students like you a lot. So, please be proud of spending here at this junior high with us, and try your best over there in canada. we appreciate you Mary. Thank you. 中学生に言わせる内容ですが、このような文章でだいじょうぶでしょうか。教えていただけると幸いです。(暗記させます。)

• 英訳お願いします。

英語苦手で辞書を片手に調べてみましたが全くわかりません・・・ 「First of all I Realize of Faith that what you've gave to 5 of us. That special "Faith" makes us more special,tight Membership. And potentialities of improvement. I'll say thank you for the blessing to drop the nightmares we had.」 よろしくお願いします。

• 私あてのトランプ大統領のメルマガ翻訳を希望します

私あての、トランプ大統領のメルマガですが、文章が何を伝えているか教えてください。出来れば日本語に訳してください。 Don’t worry -- we’ll take care of getting you and a friend to Palm Beach and reserving your room... ...You just have to decide who to bring for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You are receiving this email at com Trump Make America Great Again Committee, 138 Conant Street, 2nd Floor, Beverly, MA 01915 We believe this is an important way to reach our grassroots supporters with the most up-to-date information regarding the efforts of the Trump Make America Great Again Committee and President Trump, and we’re glad you’re on our team. It’s because of grassroots supporters like you that we will Make America Great Again, and we appreciate your support. Thank you for all that you do!

• 英訳教えていただけますか?

We are really sorry and understand your situation. Would you like to leave this as credit for your account which we will apply to your next order?

• be holdの英訳を教えてください

海外のレストラン予約を行い、返信のあったCONFIRMATIONメールの中で 以下の英文は何といっているのでしょうか?特にbe hold for 15 minutes というのが 予約がしっかり取れているのかが不安です。 Thank you for choosing us for your forthcoming event. We are delighted to confirm your reservation, as follows:  ↑ここまでは分かります。 We will also like to inform you that your reservation will be hold for 15 minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience cause and thanks for your kind understanding.  ↑15分間、何と言ってるのでしょうか?

• 英訳のチェックをお願いします(至急)

英訳のチェックをお願いします(至急) 大変申し訳ございませんが、英訳のチェックをお願いいたします。初めてメールする方なので、丁寧な表現にしたいと考えており、「should」を使って良いのかなど悩んでいます。 よろしくお願いします。 (日本語) Eメールの送付、ありがとうございました。また、Eメールの内容の詳細を教えて下さい。もし、私達が話題や情報を持っている場合、それらを貴方に送付すれば良いということでしょうか? また、以下のとおり私達の連絡先の変更を貴方にお知らせします。 (変更前) ●● □□ (変更後) △△ ○○ (英訳) Thank you for your e-mail, and please let me know the details of your e-mail. If we have topics and informations, should we send them to you? And,I would like to inform you about a change of our contact point as follow. (Before) ●● □□ (After) △△ ○○

• どなたか英訳をお願い出来ませんか。

どなたか英訳をお願い出来ませんか。 英語にまったく自信がありません。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you so much for your interest having dinner at our restaurant, On this opportunity I would like to confirm your reservation with below detail. Once again thank you, we are looking forward to seeing you at our restaurant.