自信がありません、自分なりに答えを出しましたが、自信がありません。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカへの初めての訪問ではありませんか?
  • 私は神奈川の小さな町出身です。
  • ランチに行く予定ですか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳、並べ替え、> 自信がありません、

自分なりに答えを出しましたが、自信がありません。 この回答、皆さんどう思いますか? よろしくお願いします。 アメリカは初めてではないのですか。(英>日) Isn't this your first time to America? 並べ替え I'm from the Kanagawa in a small town. 穴埋め(1語) Going (for) lunch? 50年代と60年代の古いものが好きなんだ。(英>日) I'm fond of old things from the 50s and 60s. 同じような意味になるよう()内に語か句を入れる You are so kind as to help me. You are kind (of much to) help me. 並べ替え I'll be in America on vacation next month. 昼は銀行に勤め、夜はレストランでウェイターのアルバイトをしているのです。 (英>日) I work for a bank during the day, and work part-time for a restaurant as a waiter at night. 並べ替え I suggest you go to the affiliated school with our company. それは大変ね。(日>英) You have got a serious problem. 6月に私はアメリカで3週間の観光旅行をしました。(日>英) In June I had sightseeing trip for three weeks in America. 景色が雄大で美しいばかりか、空気がとても澄んでいてね。(日>英) The landscape is not only beautiful and grand, but also the air is clear. 同じような意味になるよう()内に語か句を入れる Let me introduce myself. (I'd like to introduce )myself. 自己紹介をします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • clh
  • ベストアンサー率31% (15/47)
回答No.1

気になるのは下から二つ目。 並置されてる二つの文の主語が違う(The landscape/the air)ので Not only~ を冒頭に出す必要があるんじゃないかと思います。 Not only the landscape is... のように。 あとは特にひっかかりませんでした。

quesjira
質問者

お礼

チェックをありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願いします😰

I understand you.and am sorry. For me there is just not the communication that a like to have in a relationship. You are a great person! I wish you the best. For me は「僕はね」で始まってますか?a like to haveは would like to でしょうか? これは一方的に文句を言って、もうあなたと会いたくないと言った後の返信です。 よろしくお願いします❗️

• 英訳していただけませんか。

英訳していただけませんか。 英語初心者なので戸惑っています。 I'm sorry if I confuse you. Perhaps I am confused myself. Anyway, I wish you the best and always hope you are happy and healthy. Thank you for your kind words, support and understanding. You are a good person and I'm glad to know you. よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳してくださいm(__)m

英訳してくださいm(__)m すいませんが教えて下さい。 遠距離のアメリカから彼からのメールです。 ちょっとした喧嘩からギクシャクしてしまい長文メールがきました。 わからない部分があるので教えていただけたら。。。。 Please take some time to think about everything I said. I know this is the best decision for both of us. Please respect me by giving me some time. please don't text me for one month and think about everything. You can email me in 1 month. But you need some time to get over me. Thank

• 英訳したんですが、自信がありません・・・

日本語から英語へ、英訳をしたんですが自信がありません。 難しい日本語のため、敬意をこめた英語にするにはどう表現をしたらいいか、アドバイスをお願いします。 先日は私念願のフィリピンを訪問し、あなたへのご挨拶とご両親のご霊前にお参りすることができ、大変満足致しております。またあなたや、あなたのいとこにも大変なご歓待を受け感謝お礼申し上げます。 奥様にお会いすることができませんでしたが、よろしくお伝えください。 今後ともご交誼を賜りますようお願い申し上げます。 (英訳) The other day, I can visit the Philippines of I heart's desire and can do greetings and a visit to a grave of your parents and am satisfied very much. In addition, you or your cousin have you participate a lot and it is popular and thanks for a terrible warm reception. I was not able to meet a wife, but please give my best regards. I ask to have friendly relations with your continued paronage more and more.

• 英文添削をお願いします。Vietnam

A;How did you learn English? B:Well,I practced my english myself by listning to the radio and watching movies,and besides,I would look at myself in a mirror and talk to myself thinking about what I wanted to say in Enlish every single day. I think it's the best way for me to study English becuse it nither costs me at all nor do I need to go to a language school(because it doesn't cost me or I need to go to a launguage school). I'd suggest English learners do the way I did. It's because they can start this for free! 宜しくお願いします。特に「加えて、そして」をand besidesとしたのですが(besidesの適当な使用方法か自信がありませんが)、というのも by listning to the radio and watching movies,and besides,I would look at myself in a mirror, and talking to myself thinking about what I wanted to say in Enlish ~.とすると分詞構文の thinking about what I wanted to say in Enlish ~.がtalking to myself に不明確になるのではないかと考えたからです。またI practced my english by myself とするとbyが後にも続き変かなと考えmyselfだけでかon my ownで独学でと表せると考えたのですが、そもそもby myselfと単にmyselfとの違い(両者とも同じ意味を持つ(by myselfは”一人で”との意味が強いようですが)基本強調しなければmyselfだけでも良いのでしょうか?そして最後にandに近い多用される接続詞を教えて頂ければ幸いです。

• 英訳をお願いします。若干、難しめ。

I see that you have many straight razors for sale. I am in the process of opening a 'Shaving Store' in Southern California. I would be interested in purchasing a number of quality straight razors for my stock. Would you be interested in selling a number of your razors to me at a price level that would allow me to resell them ? Please advise and thank you for your kind consideration to this matter.

• 英訳お願いします

一年程前に2ケ月程付き合いをしていてその後私が日本に帰国。離れて一年近くなりますがメールで連絡を取り合っていました。私が帰国後すぐにアメリカにもどるつもりでしたがビザの関係で戻れなくなり彼が日本に来てくれることになっていたのですが、私が待ち切れず彼にメールを送りました。Are you serious to come to Japan or other country?I feel you don't like me, don't you even care, if you don't see me. if you really want to see me again,you should be coming see me soon.right? and also you never say around when. but I took it real about you said and i look forward to see you.I need to see you again for me. I'd love for you to come.I am not attracted to other guys but you since I came back to Japan.but if you feel trouble it,please tell me. Please understand that it took courage for me to say these things to you, and I was very scared too,but it's really important for me to know,so please don't feel bad about me asking this. Let me know your true feeling toward me after you read this すると返事が。。。 Thank u for e-mail. It`s alway`s nice hearing from u. To answer your question, I would love to see u in Japan or other country but the timing has to be right. My company got very busy suddenly so I have to take advantage of the business to survive. i really can`t tell u exactly when. I do like u and want to spend time with u but it`s not my fault. Sorry to inconvenience u. U never trouble me and thank u for building the courage to tell me your feelings. I respect that. I hope all is well and take care and be safe. Keep the faith,  このようになっていました。この文の 'it`s not my fault' は何に対して俺のせいではないと言っているのでしょう?日本に行きたいけど仕事のせいで行けないから俺のせいじゃないと言うことでしょうか?’Sorry to inconvenience u'は私に不憫な思い(すぐに会いに行けない事)をさせて悪いということでしょうか?そしてこの’I respect that.’ あなたを尊敬する??? 最後の’Keep the faith’はしっかり。と言う意味ですが、俺は日本に行かないけどあなたは日本で違う人を見つけてしっかり人生生きて行きなさい。と言うことでしょうか?いつものメールでも彼はとても言葉を選んでいるように感じます。ですが 私がthink of you often と送ると think of you ofen also と帰ってきたり。私が写真を送った時は メールの最後にThinking of u,とありました。あまり深い意味はないのでしょうか?? 彼の事が大好きなのにアメリカに入国出来ない自分にいら立ちを覚えて。。。彼のメールの一言一言にいろいろ考えてしまいます。 この文を読んでどう思われますか?彼は私に対する愛情はあると思いますか?友達として好きでお愛想で上手く慰めているのでしょうか?ご意見お願いします。

• 英語教えてください

下記の選択肢の中で正しいものを教えてください。 ・Just between you and (me/myself/I),(I/me/mine)think she looks better than (me/myself/I),but sees worse than(me/myself/I). ・Which train (will/would/do)you take to come to school? ・It is hard to be (me/myself/I)while speaking a foreign language. ・If an old lady like (me/I)had a picture of (me/myself/I)in a bad pose, I would not say "That is (me/myself/I)in the picture". ・Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude (shall/will/must)exist within the United States,or any place subject to (their/its)

• スラングが多くて分かりません。英訳教えて!

スラングばかりの英語でちんぷんかんぷんです。ゴルフ場の会話ですからゴルフをしない人は英語が強くても何のことやら分からないかも知れませんね。どうかよろしくお願いします。 I’m on in two, right?  It’s a gimme for a bird, but you guys wouldn’t give your old lady the right time if you had wristwatches up to the elbow.  So I hole out for a three, and Morgan owes me three clams and I’m into Cuddy for five。

• 英訳をお願いいたします。

英訳をお願いいたします。 始めまして、質問に失礼があったら、先にお詫びいたします。 海外からのコメントに返事をしたいのですが、私の英語レベルでは 解釈できかねて、困ってます。 どなたか、日本語に訳してもらえないでしょうか? 相手の方は、英語圏にはお住まいではなく、スイス人だと思います、 その辺も考慮して頂けると助かります。 ??????Why are surprise many friends visit my channel ??????????It's G R E A T for YOU : a lot of people watch your avatar/icône !!!!(Laughes !) You can tell to me : Thank you very much !!! (It's for laughes but it's the reality) I am a very sympatic woman ! I always write lovely messages ! I am honnest I read and answer I have a beautiful choice "regroupement" of creations of many internautes (people) because I have good smell in musics ! And a lot people want a place for their icônes / avatar in my channel ! You see : you are lucky ! Every day I don't keep and put OUT 10 avatard/icônes ! I only conserv honnest people/friends ! If you are some questions : please ask to me ! I answer to you I help the best in my possibility I am really sincere I have old friends the want coming in my channel ! But I don't want some people not corrects or with stories, who made shit, noises... Please : respect me and I respect you  です、宜しくお願いいたします。 また、お礼が遅れるかもしれません、先に失礼とは思いますが、 ここで、お礼を申しあげます。