• 締切済み

英語教えてください

下記の選択肢の中で正しいものを教えてください。 ・Just between you and (me/myself/I),(I/me/mine)think she looks better than (me/myself/I),but sees worse than(me/myself/I). ・Which train (will/would/do)you take to come to school? ・It is hard to be (me/myself/I)while speaking a foreign language. ・If an old lady like (me/I)had a picture of (me/myself/I)in a bad pose, I would not say "That is (me/myself/I)in the picture". ・Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude (shall/will/must)exist within the United States,or any place subject to (their/its)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。訳もつけておきます。 ・Just between you and (me), (I) think she looks better than (I), but sees worse than (I). ・あなたと(私)だけの秘密だけど、彼女は(私)より格好良く見えるけど、(私)より目は悪いと(私は)思います。 ・Which train (do) you take to come to school? ・学校に行くのにどの電車に乗り(ますか)? ・It is hard to be (myself) while speaking a foreign language. ・外国語を話している間は(私自身)でいることがむずかしいです。 ・If an old lady like (me) had a picture of (me) in a bad pose, I would not say "That is (myself*) in the picture". ・(私)のようなおばあさんが悪いポーズをした(私)の写真を持っていたら、「それは(私)の写真です」とは言いません。 *meかも知れません。 ・Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude (must*) exist within the United States, or any place subject to (its). ・米国や(それ)に属する場所内では、奴隷制も強制労働も存在しては(ならない)。 *shallなら、「存在させては(ならない)」という意味になります。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• [英語] ()並べ替えを教えて下さい><

1. I never would have () () () () () quiet park in the middle of the city. (1) a (2) dreamed (3) there could (4) such (5) be 2. I cannot concentrate () () () () () behind me. (1) you (2) standing (3) on what (4) with (5) I am reading 3. You can't () () () () () he is younger than you! (1) just because (2) brother (3) your (4) talk to (5) like that

• 翻訳お願いします

When I make a heat sink for a C6 host I make the heat sink longer than the ones in the picture you sent me, you will not need the "pill" from the host as the heat sink will be in it's place and I machine a step in the end of the heat sink for a round 17.7mm driver to fit into unless your driver is a different size so let me know, 17.7mm is the size that is in a C6 pill.

• 訪ねたいって英語で言いたい

相手から(今度海外へ帰るので帰ったら) わたしを訪ねに来ませんか? Will you come to visit me? That would be nice.  と言われたら 答えは? (Souns nice.) I am coming. I'd love to come.(go) That would be great. I am looking forward to it. I would love to come visit you in (場所の名前) と考えましたが それぞれどんな感じで聞こえてきますか?

• 英語の和訳教えてください。お願いします。

Will you send me a picture of you of you so I can put it in my contact list? 意味をおしえてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 至急お願いします。英語があっているか教えて下さい。

メールを送りたいのですが、伝わるか自信がありません。 おかしなところがあったら教えて欲しいです。 Thank you for watching the video. I had something glad Yesterday as well. Kouchan for the first time called me as a Moon sensei. So I'm very happy. I miss you, too. If you don't mind. Can you send me a picture of you and Michael ? Your picture always makes me happy. Because it is hard to write a sentence I am happy only with picture. My family is fine. Today is my daughter's Junior high school graduation ceremony. My son likes cooking and he was making it today Yes,I live in Odawara.have you ever been to Odawara? If you ever come to Japan, I would like to see you, I want to visit Italy someday in the future. Hope all is well. ビデオを見てくれてありがとう。 昨日、また嬉しいことがあったよ。 こうちゃんが、初めてMoon先生と呼んでくれたの。 だから、すごく幸せ。 私も寂しい。 もし良かったら、またあなたとマイケルの写真を送って欲しいな。 あなた達の写真を見ると元気になれるから。 文を書くのは大変だから、写真だけでも嬉しいな。 私の家族はみんな元気だよ。 今日は、娘の中学の卒業式だよ。 息子は、お料理が好きで今日も作っていたよ。 うん、私は小田原に住んでるよ。小田原に来たことある? もし、また日本に来ることがあったら会えたらいいな。 いつかイタリアに行きたいな。 ↑↑↑ こんな感じの内容を書きたいのですが、いかがですか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 至急。英語について。

私、東京で一人暮らしする訳じゃないし、 それに、(あなたが私の)家に泊まるのは私のママが許さないと思う。(>_<) あと私、前も言ったけど英語だって話せないのに ずっと一緒にいるのはあなただってせっかくアメリカから来るのに楽しくないだろうし... なんか(色々考えちゃって)不安なんだよね。 と言いたいですが、 I will not live by myself in Tokyo, and my mother will not allow you to stay at my house. Moreover, as I told you before that I don't speak English, it will not be fun for you being together with me all the time in Japan especially you come from the U.S.. I am a bit worried. ↑間違っているところはないでしょうか?

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。m(_ _)m

You misunderstand my question. I wish you to advise me of the additional costs that you will charge me for shipping the item to me in the UK. Knowing the cost of the item plus shipping, I will then be able to calculate the additional taxes I will be required to pay to HMRC on its arrival in the UK. Please supply me with the shipping costs that I will pay to you when I place an order for the item.

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

下記の文なのですが、 直訳で無くニュアンスで訳して頂けますか? スペイン語が母国語の方から頂いたので、 もしかしたら文法などが変かもしれませんが…。 ヨロシクお願いします。 i really wish that you are my destined soul mate ........ the only thing that will make me happy .is to make a sweet girl like you happy.. and for me that is the best feeling in the world ..... i want in life is happiness and i want you to feel the same way ... went you happy all the Bad things gos away . and that is what i want in life ..a happy wife and a happy Family....

• 機械翻訳を綺麗な英語に直してください

I came to tell the separation today. I read your e-mail repeatedly.I searched your sincerity with utmost effort.However, it is not anywhere. I found insincerity and self-righteousness. I cannot accept you.I feel that you do not accept me.Probably you will be good in anyone.I need a person loving only me.I obtained an opportunity to think about the life from you. And I pray that you will be happier than ever before in my life and different places 以上の文を伝えることになりました。もちろん日本語でとも考えましたがうまく表現できません。そこで自動翻訳の力を借りある程度自分でしましたが、どうも綺麗な英語では無いようにも思えます。 きちんと相手に伝わるようにどこが間違っているかおしえていただけないでしょうか?