英訳のチェックをお願いします(至急)

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英訳のチェックをお願いします(至急)
  • Eメールの送付、ありがとうございました。また、Eメールの内容の詳細を教えて下さい。もし、私達が話題や情報を持っている場合、それらを貴方に送付すれば良いということでしょうか?また、以下のとおり私達の連絡先の変更を貴方にお知らせします。
  • Thank you for your e-mail, and please let me know the details of your e-mail. If we have topics and informations, should we send them to you? And,I would like to inform you about a change of our contact point as follow.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳のチェックをお願いします(至急)

英訳のチェックをお願いします(至急) 大変申し訳ございませんが、英訳のチェックをお願いいたします。初めてメールする方なので、丁寧な表現にしたいと考えており、「should」を使って良いのかなど悩んでいます。 よろしくお願いします。 (日本語) Eメールの送付、ありがとうございました。また、Eメールの内容の詳細を教えて下さい。もし、私達が話題や情報を持っている場合、それらを貴方に送付すれば良いということでしょうか? また、以下のとおり私達の連絡先の変更を貴方にお知らせします。 (変更前) ●● □□ (変更後) △△ ○○ (英訳) Thank you for your e-mail, and please let me know the details of your e-mail. If we have topics and informations, should we send them to you? And,I would like to inform you about a change of our contact point as follow. (Before) ●● □□ (After) △△ ○○

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • my3027
  • ベストアンサー率33% (495/1499)
回答No.1

通じると思いますが、少しだけ直しました。 Thank you for your e-mail, and please let me know the details of your e-mail. By the way, are you asking to send some topics and peaces of information if we have them? In addition,I would like to inform you about the change of our contact address as follows. (Before) ●● □□ (After) △△ ○○

qweasdzxc44
質問者

お礼

至急のお願いにもかかわらずありがとうございました。本当に助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• Willyt
  • ベストアンサー率25% (2858/11131)
回答No.2

Dear Mr(or Ms) so and so Thank you for your e-mail. I feel happy if you let me know a little more precise information about the contents. Do you want any informations about the contents in case we have them?  By the way, I would like to inform you about the new address as follows. With best regards ということでどうでしょうか? should は使う必要はないと思いますがね。

qweasdzxc44
質問者

お礼

本当にありがとうございました。 Willyt様に頂いた回答も参考に修正いたします。 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳のチェックをお願いします。

英訳のチェックをお願いします。 大変申し訳ございませんが、以下の日本文の英訳のチェックをお願い致します。一度メールを送った程度の面識しか無い相手なので、丁寧な感じが出るようにしたいと考えています。意訳でも結構ですので、宜しくお願い致します。 (日本文) ・プレゼンテーションに関する情報提供、ありがとうございました。 あなたは、親切にも私たちがプレゼンテーションする日について情報提供してくれましたが、1点教えて下さい。私たちは、登録した際、XXをAAセッションで、YYをBBセッションでプレゼンテーションすることを希望しましたが、あなたのEメールでは、それが逆になっています、その理由を教えて下さい。 ・また、プレゼンテーション後の質疑応答に対応するため、AAセッションとBBセッションに通訳を1名同行させたいと考えておりますが、問題ないでしょうか? ※XXとYYはプレゼンテーションのタイトルです。 (英訳) Thank you for your email. You kindly informed us of our presentation date. By the way, I have one question. When I sent you the registration form for participation in the events, I asked you to make presentation about XX at AA and YY at BB. But that is opposite to our expectation in your email. Please let me know the reason. In addition, we hope that we let an interpreter attend at AA and BB for question and answer after our presentations. Could you accept this?

• 【至急】英訳のチェックをお願いします.

下記の英訳のチェックをお願いします.現在住んでいるマンションの不動産屋さんに行って直接口頭で相談する予定です. 「コロナウイルスの状況に伴い,日本の勤務先から,できるだけ早く帰国するように言われたので,退去の立ち合い日およびクリーニングの日を可能な限り早めてくれませんか」 My employer in Japan told me to go back to Japan as soon as possible because of Coronavirus. So, I would like you to move up the date of inspection of the premises and the professional cleaning. 恐れ入りますが,よろしくお願いいたします.

• 訳して下さい

Regarding your email, we are pleased to inform you that advance hotel reservation opens up to late Mar, 2014 while Magic Access offer of 2014 has yet to be announced; You can kindly confirm your availability at normal offer first and check more information with us closer to your arrival. 宜しくお願い致します。

• どなたか英訳をお願いいたします。

下記英訳を宜しくお願いいたします。 I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused . I see that a refund for order #******** was initiated by your Seller on September 01,2012 in the amount of GBP 8.14, and appears to be processing normally. This refund should be applied to your payment card within 4-6 business days. You should have received an e-mail informing you of this. In this case, a refund can be considered an order cancellation by the Seller. Whenever payment for a Seller order has been successfully submitted and then refunded, the order details will continue to appear in Your Account for your reference. When payment for an order is not completed, for example, if the credit card is declined, the cancelled order won’t appear in Your Account. If you have any further questions, please get in touch by replying to this e-mail. If you prefer to call us, we're available 7 days a week 06.00 to midnight, local UK time.

• 英訳をおねがいします^^

自分なりに英訳して海外のメーカーとやり取りしてたのですが、 いま担当のひとの英語がいまいち上手く訳せずに苦労しています。 詳しい方よろしくおねがいします。 Thank you for your order! I wanted to let you know that your order has been received. I notice that you listed the shipping on the order as well. I just want to let you know that the shipping I quoted to you was an estimated price. I can definitely fax or e-mail you a copy of the invoice after the order ships and it would have the shipping shown on it. thank you, I do have the order entered as I had mentioned in my previous e-mail to you. The item is on backorder. We have a ship date of 8-30-07 scheduled for your order. I had mentioned before that we can e-mail your invoice to you after the order ships. I actually do have notes to e-mail the invoice to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• メールの英訳をお願いします

ご注文について既にA工場に催促しました、出荷日が判明次第にご連絡します。 英訳は下記内容で宜しいでしょうか? 「We've pressed A Factory for your order, and we'll inform you for shipping schedule as soon as possible.」

• 海外通販の英訳をお願いします。

海外通販の英訳をお願いします。 いつもお世話になっております。 海外通販でTシャツを2枚購入したのですが、2枚とも在庫がないという事でしたので、 別のA~D、4枚のTシャツの在庫を聞きました。 4枚とも在庫があるような回答でしたので、 その内、AとBの2枚を送ってほしいとメールをし無事到着したのですが、 到着したのは、A,C,Dの3枚でした。 以下、やり取りです。 (機械翻訳ですので、おかしいと思います) ※()はショップからの返信です。 1,Please inform me of the following stock. A,B,C,D(4枚のTシャツの名前) (1).we should have ALL of those shirts available... A,B,C,D can you put the shirts in order of preference,  so that we get your top 2 of what we have sent to you? let me know and I'm here for you... 2,Hello, Thank you for mail. Please send A & B. (2),thanks very much for getting back... sounds good...we'll get those out your way, they should show in 2 weeks... let me know if you have any other questions or anything else at all and I'm here for you... ・・・・・商品到着 3.Hello. The commodity arrived. Thank you. I bought two commodities. However, the following three commodities arrived. BUY:A,B Arriving:A,C,D (3),we were out of those shirts... the shirts that arrived were the other options you provided as replacements... here is the email you sent- 「1,Please inform me of the following stock.    A,B,C,D(4枚のTシャツの名前)」 ・・・というやり取りで止まっているのですが、 ショップ側の勘違いでしょうか。それとも当方の勘違いでしょうか。 長文になってしまいましたが、アドバイスをお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• 英訳をお願いします><

アメリカのホストファミリーからのメールです。 一部自分では訳せない部分があったので、 英語が得意な方、訳すのを手伝っていただけませんでしょうか。 お願いします! We have enjoyed having Yuri here. It has brought back many fond memories of our association with you last summer and made us miss you all the more. I told Virginia yesterday as we took Yuri to Yellowstone that I wished we could have had the opportunity to do some of these things with you. I guess that is why you need to come to the US again. If you or you and your family are ever able to come to the US we would hope you would come and see us again. Well I should wrap up for now. 特にYellowstoneというのがよく分からないです>< よろしくお願いします!

• 至急訳していただけますか?お願いします。

Thank you very much for your kindly email.   Sorry, we didn't receive any of your notice said you paid for the goods already before, until now I received your email to asked where is the goods after your payment almost for 1 month.   Your goods is still not arrange because we don't know you paid money for it already! You didn't notice me after your payment is done!! I'm really sorry to tell you this truth.   So do you need we ship the goods to you now or just refund the payment to you now??  We'll have holiday for Chinese Moon festival and Chinese National day from Sep.29th to Oct.4th. on Oct.5th we'll back to work.   So if you need we ship to you before holiday, please kindly confirm it back to me within today. Cos tomorrow we'll start have holiday.   If you need us refund payment to you, please kindly confirm your paypal address to us, then we'll return the payment to you soon.   Best Regards,   Jone