• 締切済み

知人の外国人からメールが来たんですが、英語が苦手なのでどなたか訳して頂

知人の外国人からメールが来たんですが、英語が苦手なのでどなたか訳して頂けませんか? お願いします。 How do you insert the little red hearts in your posts.It is drivind me bananas :P

みんなの回答

• cowlon
  • ベストアンサー率57% (152/265)
回答No.4

こんにちは。英語ネイティブです。 How do you insert the little red hearts in your posts.It is drivind me bananas :P 日本語に訳しますと、 「どうやってあの小さな赤いハートマークを入力できるの?(気になって)狂いそうだよ!」 です。 「in your posts」は、何らかのネット掲示板か、SNSに質問者さんが記載したポストのことを指しているんでしょう。 drivind は drivingのタイプミスだと思われます。Driving me bananasは、「狂ってしまう」のスラングで、冗談っぽいフレーズです。 最後の:pはアッカンベーのマークです。(Pが舌を出した口) 外国人は日本人が良く使う、☆や♪などの絵文字の入力の仕方が分からない人が多いので、入力の仕方が知りたいようですね。 (因みに私もハートの絵文字の入力方法知らない...w) 他の回答者さんはちょっと勘違いしているようですが、いやらしい内容ではないですよ...w

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.3

> How do you insert the little red hearts in your posts. It is drivind me bananas :P 少なくとも英語のネイティブの方でないみたいですね。 How do you は How did you のつもりだったとして、しかも本当は How come (How come you inserted ...) とするはずだったと読むと、  君の葉書にハートマークを入れたのはどうして? ぼくは頭に血が上っちゃう。 末尾の :P は、顔文字で舌を出している図。 It is drivind me bananas も、文法的にはおかしいです。正しくは That drivind me bananas か That made me go bananas ではなかろうか、と思います。 また、go bananas には他にも「気が変になる」という意味もあります。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • e_spirit
  • ベストアンサー率50% (50/100)
回答No.2

no.1の方が言うようにほぼ間違いなくウイルスに感染して向こうが自分で感知しないところで送信されているんでしょうね。 内容は卑猥なのでここでは訳せません。女性の陰部とか男性の陰部がどうの・・・という内容です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • FEX2053
  • ベストアンサー率37% (7987/21355)
回答No.1

単純に、相手がウイルス感染してるだけ・・・という気がしますが。 リンク先でもあれば確実です。クリックしたり返信したりしないように。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

ha ha, yea here we say 'night' for good night and 'morning' for good morning. Though depending on how tired you are it could sort of represnt something else. I was sleeping when you messaged me yes. Ha ha, I had actually thought about that. Me writing Japanese and your responses being in English so we both could understand each other easily. Yes reading English is important when it comes to learning it. Oh! you should try reading books in english maybe that will help. Though I don't know how much when I myself catch a few things here and there that aren't correct... It should help for the most part but I wouldn't recommend shakespear...lol. Thank you and I wish you luck with your studies as well. talk to you again soon. これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! I understood ‘night’ equals “Good night” at last...lol. Good night but maybe you’re already sleeping now. I can’t wait till you’re able to type Japanese,too. How about me writing in English and you writing in Japanese someday? I’m poor at reading English, so It’s helpful to me for you to write in Japanese ha ha. Though, needless to say, I know reading English is important to learn it. Anyway good luck with your studies at law mainly. I’ll wait for your reply.

• この英語を訳していただけないでしょうか?

HEY bro, how have you been doing? Yes it has been a VERY long time. How is your family? Everything is going good for Miho, Mary, David JR and I here in San Diego CA. How big is your family now?

• 英語では何と言うのですか?

「貴方はどのような人生を送りたいのですか?」という文を英語では何と言うのでしょうか? ・ What kind of life do you want to lead? ・ How do you want to lead your life? ・ What do you want to do in your life? この様な文を思いつきましたが、如何でしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, every time you get around me I get weak. You fulfill my every fantasy. Its amazing how you don't even know how much you drive me wild. Just confide in me your deepest feelings, tell me your fantasies and they shall be fulfilled. I will do anything it takes to make you happy because that is the only thing that matters to me anymore. よろしくお願いします。

• 悩む英語

その木がどんなに古いか知っていますか? これは英訳すると 1. Do you know how old is the tree? 2. How do you know the tree is old? 3. Do you know how old the tree is? 4. Do you know the tree old is? 5. How do you know the old tree is? のどれでしょうか? 僕は3だと思うのですが

• 英語でメールを送りたいのですが・・・

英語でメールを送りたいのですが自身がないので添削お願いします。 本当に英語が苦手なのでおかしな文かもしれないので笑いながら直して下さって結構です(笑) 覚えていてくれて嬉しいです。 I'm very happy that you to remember me. あのブレスレットも持っていてくれて嬉しい! It is also glad to have had it the bracelet. 私、先月に20歳になりました。 I became 20 years old last month. 日本では20歳になると大人として認められます。 その時に女の子達は着物を着てお祝いをします。 It is admitted as an adult when becoming 20 years old in Japan. And girls congratulate the kimono putting it on. それをあなたにも見せたかったので写真を送ります。 I want to show it you,and send it. 私は綺麗じゃないけれど着物のおかげで少しは綺麗に見える? If it puts on the kimono,do you look beautiful a little though I am not beautiful?

• 英語が苦手です。英訳をお願いします。

直訳でだいたいはわかるのですが・・・ もしかしたらちょっとニュアンスが違うのかな?と不安になります。 英語に詳しい方、教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 How is your job out there and how is everything going out there with you? I like you smiles and i would like to maintain a quality communication and understanding with you as well. I like Japan and i think that i will spend the rest of my life there in the future. do take care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon.

• 英語メールの返信をしたいのですが。

英語メールの返信をしたいのですが、この文章で間違いないでしょうか? 確認をお願い致します。 メールをくれてありがとう。 いつも貴方と話をして私は嬉しい。 昔の彼氏とはどんなトラブルが起きたのでしょうか? 話したくないなら構いませんが。 僕にできることがありましたら、お手伝いします。 体の調子は大丈夫ですか? わたしは貴方が心配です。 貴方は僕の友だちだから。 またお話をしましょう。 Hi, How are you? Thanks, your email. I'm happy talk with you always. How was the problem with your old boy friend? If you don't want talk about it, It's ok. if you need any help, at that time please tell me. How is your health? I worried about you. you are my friend. talk to you again, see you.

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. A: Would you like me to repair it for you? B: () (1) No thanks, I'd rather do it myself. (2) Yes, but I don't know how.  (3) Yes, would you please show me how? (4) No, I couldn't show you how. 2. A: Well, how did you enjoy the party, Jenny? B: It was great! I really had a wonderful time. Thank you so much for living me! A: () (1) Don't mention it! (2) Not necessarily! (3) No way! (4) Don't even think about it! 3. A: I'm sorry I didn't visit you last night. B: () (1) Thank you very much. (2) I'd rather not. (3) That's all right. (4) Me, either. 4. A: Why don't we go out somewhere tonight? B: () A: OK. Let's go and see that new action movie. (1) Because we don't want to go out. (2) No, we don't want to go out.  (3) Well, I'd prefer to rent a video. (4) Yeah, that sounds good to me. 5. A: What is the best way to get to Tokyo? B: By train, if you want save time. A: () B: That depends on the traffic. (1) How much does it cost? (2) How often do I have to change?  (3) Is there an express train? (4) How long will it take by bus? 6. A: May I help you? B: No, thank you. I'm just looking. A: () We have a lot more items upstairs. B: Oh, do you? You have a large selection, don't you? (1) Take your time. (2) Take it easy. (3) Do your best. (4) Hurry up.

• 英語の質問文作成のアドバイスお願いします

英語の質問文を考えています。 色々考えてみたのですがどうもしっくりきません。 シンプルで正確に伝わる表現を教えていただけないでしょうか。 ■インドではどういうお茶を飲んでいましたか? How do you have tea in India? Please tell me about your style drinking tea in India. In what way do you season tea in India?  ※例えば以下のような回答を期待しています。  □straight □tea with milk □spiced tea ■(上記に関し)日本に来てからはどうですか? How do you have tea since you came to Japan? ■1日何杯紅茶を飲みますか? How many cups of tea do you have a day in India? ■(上記に関し)日本に来てからはどうですか? Has that changed since you came to Japan? ■お茶を飲む時食べる物は? What do you eat at tea? What do you like to eat with tea? What kind of teacakes do you like? What are your favorite cakes or snacks served with black tea? What kind of food do you think go with black tea? What do you eat while having black tea?  ※甘いものに限定しないような表現が希望です。 ■日本で飲んだ紅茶の印象を教えてください。 What is your opinion about the quality of black tea in Japan? What do you think about the flavor of tea in Japan? How do you like Japanese black tea?