• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Indeed, the camera could easily enter a different state for every frame from every movie that was or could ever be produced.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「事実、このカメラは過去未来を通じての映画のすべてのコマから、異なる状態を入れる事が出来る」  ということなんですが日本語にはなったが意味合ってますか。

ryunan_198
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 参考にさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を教えて下さい。

和訳を教えて下さい。 少々長い文ですが、以下の文を和訳して頂きたいのです。 Have you ever noticed that English changes with the times? American teenagers'English is different from their grandparents'English. When we watch movies from the 1950s,sometimes we laugh at the language they use. In the 1980s,peopule started to think more carefully about certain English words. For example, we used to usewords like mankind to talk abut all peopule in the wold. Nobady thought it was strange. But in the 1980s,people realize that since women were not included,this was a kind of gender bias. As a result, the word humankind was introduced. In the future,"mankind"will be heard less and less. 以上です。宜しくお願いします。 特に”we used to use words like ~"の扱い方が分かりません。 教えて下さい。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします If it were not for computers, our world would be quite different from what it is now.

• すいません、和訳が分かりません。

“Explorers, we asked you to be pioneers, and you took what we started and went further than we ever could have dreamed. … 上記の和訳が分かりません。 すいませんが、教えてください。

• 和訳希望

Every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be. 特に後半はチンプンカンプンです。和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1 He dislikes driving along a road covered with mud. 2 Have you ever seen the boy playing with other kids. 3 Students will not be permitted to enter the lecture hall. ※3は arriving late をどこかに入れての訳なのですが、どこにはいりますか? 3つの文の和訳よろしくお願いします

• 和訳が分かりません。

以下の和訳が分かりません。 分かる方がおりましたら、回答頂けるとありがたいです。 「 he problems that could arise would be when an order occasionally was “off” for whatever reason and had to be sent back, etc. 」

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 There was nothing primitive about this language that flowed from people's hands,nothing we say now that could not be said in the endless array of movements passible with the fine bones of the finguers and wrists. 「,」までですが、訳してみました。 人々の手から流れ出ているこの言語について原始的なものは何もない。 上の日本語であってますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳&解答お願いします

以下の英文の和訳お願いします。 (1)I explained to her that I could stay here no longer. (2)He said to me, "I hate soccer." (3)He told me that he hated soccer. それから、こちらの問題の解答を教えてください。 空所に入れるのに最も適当なものを1つ選び、日本語にしなさい。 At first I thought this book was difficult, but soon I found it (). ア:easily イ:easy ウ:different エ:with ease 訳→ よろしくお願い致します!

• この2つの文章を和訳して欲しいです!

この2つの文章を和訳して欲しいです お願いいたします。 I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. When we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jew and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual,"Free at last!Free at last!Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

• 和訳をお願いします!

The story that Sir Walter Raleigh first planted them in Ireland is probably a myth. The driver explained, ' There was a notice in today's paper that you were arriving in Paris from the south of France.' He had a vague notion, if he ever formulated it, that nice men treated them with a polite but rather distant chivalry. The money made from goods produced by factories can be used to buy the food that is still needed and cannot be produced at home. It is natural that industrialists should choose areas favored with these conditions in order to build factories.