• ベストアンサー

すいません、和訳が分かりません。

“Explorers, we asked you to be pioneers, and you took what we started and went further than we ever could have dreamed. … 上記の和訳が分かりません。 すいませんが、教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

探検者たちよ、我々はあなた方に先駆者であれと言った、あなた方は、我々の始めたところから、われわれが夢にも思わなかったより遠くへ(その仕事を)押し進め(てくれ)た。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳

Sorry we were just informed by our supplier that the item is delayed and we won’t get the battery in stock for another week. We do have 2 other kinds of batteries available right now, the 52.8AH and the 26Ah. 52.8Ah is bigger than your current order and the 26Ah is smaller than that. Would you like to switch to any of these 2 batteries or wait for the current one? We could issue you a refund too if you can’t wait. 誰か和訳お願いできないでしょうか 困っています。。。

• 和訳をお願いします

この文の和訳はどうなりますか。よろしくお願いします。 If I am ever free, I will be more than happy to take part and helping out where ever.

• 和訳お願いします。

Happy new year, may all your wishes come true and may 2012 be an unforgettable year for both of us. Somehow I kept thinking of you, especially after seeing your photos, you are still looking beautiful. This year I will do my best to come to Asia and hopefully we could meet each other somewhere. This year countdown I went to a good friend of mine. We had dinner at his restaurant and after that we went to a club to have drinks. Wish that we could have a countdown in the future together.

• 和訳お願いします

Well I showed Sammy all round the laboratory,the glass house,the machine shop,and finally took him to the shed where the electric locomotive was. He wondered at the little engine that could haul those three trailers full of people and asked whether the machine was 'in operative condition.' 'Certainly,my dear sir,' I answered,and asked whether he would like a ride.'I should appreciate it,'said he. The engine driver at the machine shop started the engine for us. We just took the locomotive without the trailers, I beging on the operating side of the machine and Insull on the other side near one of the brake handles.I swiched on the juice and soon we were going at the rate of thirty miles an hour. Insull seemed to enjoy it. When we reached the end of the line we stepped off for a few moments and looked at the remains of the old copper mine.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband and I enjoy going to estate sales. Recently, we were shocked when we heard an estate sales representative ask an older lady if she could afford what she was looking at. The woman answered yes. Shortly after that, as the woman was leaving, the estate representative asked her if she could search the pockets in her jacket! She said yes, and nothing was found on her. The estate sales representative followed up with, You know how it is. We were appalled, to say the least. We had been browsing right along with the older lady and saw nothing suspicious. What do you make of this? Should we have said something? The estate sales representative followed up with, You know how it is.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

多少長いですがどなたか和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? We’re sorry you didn’t receive your order #1233333. Here’s how we can solve this. It looks like the items you ordered sold out, so we went ahead and issued a credit in the amount of $178.00 to your credit card. If the original package does arrive, you must return it within 14 days. Send the original package using the smart label and we will waive the fee. If you do receive a duplicate package and a credit is issued, notify us immediately, otherwise you may incur additional charges. We hope to see you shopping at HollisterCo.com again soon. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Welcome to your future life! You get up in the morning and look into the mirror. Your face is firm and young-looking. In 2035, medical science is better than ever. Many people your age could live to be 150, so at 40, you're not old at all. And your parents just had an anti-aging nanotechnology treatment. Now, all three of you look the same age!

• 和訳してもらえませんか?

彼からのメッセージですが単語を調べてなんとなく理解したつもりですが、辞書翻訳だと変な日本語に…。 いまいちうまく話し言葉に訳せません。どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。 I want to say thank you for everything. From the first time we met when we went to a karaoke I realized you are an extraordinary girl, you deserve only the best things in life. The more I know you, the more I want to give you children and a happy life. I will do my best to find a place in Switzerland to work and live.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳サイトなどを使ってみたのですがいまいち分からなかったのでお願いします。 Thank you for contacting GameStop! I’ll be more than happy to assist you with your concerns. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had with this order. We have carefully reviewed the information on this order, and found out that the processing is going fine, it has been accepted by the financial institution so at this point we just need to wait for the processing to be finished and the order to be shipped out. For now unfortunately we are not able to provide you with a definitive timeframe, but you will be notified with tracking information when this item is shipped. Thank you for contacting GameStop Customer Care, and I hope you have a wonderful day. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this email or call us Monday through sunday at 800-883--8895

• 和訳お願いします

The place where we and up was a new experiences for me, they have some interesting tv channels there;) looks like Tokyo has a lot to discover. I could not sleep so I went home. I hope you enjoy it too:) お手数ですが、よろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • MFC-L3770CDWのトナーボックスを交換しても問題が解消しない場合の対処方法について教えてください。
  • MFC-L3770CDWのトナーボックスを交換しても問題が継続する場合、お使いの環境や接続方法に問題がある可能性があります。
  • MFC-L3770CDWのトナーボックス交換後に問題が解消しない場合は、関連するソフトやアプリ、電話回線の設定も確認してみてください。
回答を見る