• ベストアンサー

この英文の意味を教えてください!!

この英文の意味を教えてください!! That is how I know you will be a good wife and mother. 外国人男性に自分の結婚観について話したときのセリフです。 また、これには何か特別な意味が込められている可能性がありますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数7
  • ありがとう数13

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • KappNets
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1557/5688)
回答No.6

これだけでは「何か特別な意味が込められている可能性」はありません。you will be a good wife and mother はよくある女性への褒め言葉ですし、That is how I know... もよく使われる言葉です。

ariarin020
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。特別な意味がないと聞いて、安心しました。

その他の回答 (6)

• ベストアンサー率33% (10/30)
回答No.7

それは、私があなたが良い妻と母であるということを知っている方法です。 だとおもいます。

回答No.5

>That is how I know you will be a good wife and mother. / それが(あなたの結婚観の話で)君が良き伴侶(妻)になり、母親になるのがわかるのが判る道だ。 >また、これには何か特別な意味が込められている可能性がありますか? 奥さんとして、子供の母親として褒められてる=気がある=プロポーズの気がある? もしくは 女性として良い妻、母親になれると認めてるということです。

ariarin020
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

• 7inchhalf
  • ベストアンサー率39% (184/469)
回答No.4

意味は他の回答者が書いている通りです。 a good wife and motherのaが曲者ですね。aは不定冠詞、つまり一般論で語っているので、残念ながら何となくはぐらかされている気もしますけど。少なくとも特別な意味は全くないと思います。

ariarin020
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。特別な意味がないと聞いて、安心しました。

回答No.3

要するに、あなたを口説いているか、あなたを(純粋に)ほめているか、どちらかです。

ariarin020
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.2

あなたの話から、あなたがいい妻になり、いい母になるとわかるよ、という感じ。

ariarin020
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「それで、あなたが将来いい妻になり、いい母親になることが分かった」  という意味だと思います。

ariarin020
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• この英文がうまく訳せません。

この英文がうまく訳せません。 I am hoping that my next girlfriend will be my wife, so I will think about it some more as I think you would be a good wife and mother:) ある小説の一文です。 次の恋人が私の奥さんになることを願っている。だから私はあなたが良い妻、良い奥さんになるだろうと思うことを考える・・・?という感じでしょうか??? about itが指すものが前のセンテンスなのかasから後ろなのか・・・良く分かりません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

it will please me and it will be an honor to finally meet you. the feeling i have this time is so intense that i hardly stay minute without remembering you and with wide imagination of how our life will be as husband and wife. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来ました。私は送料着払いでお願いをしています。申し訳ありませんが英文の意味を教えてください。 The pick up will be on Monday. They have advised me that they do not take cash on delivery and that the amount will be deducted of your account. Please confirm that this is ok with you. I will email you on Monday your commercial invoices.

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• すみません。英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料が安いのでフェデックスで発送してほしいと相手に伝えています。その事で返事が来たのですがすみませんが英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I called Fedex to see if this is possible they will let me know tomorrow if not I will choose the most economic shipping method and let you know the cost, it should be pretty reasonable, thanks again. You can also choose between your service and what I can offer, sorry about the delay.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

すみません。英語圏の支社からから急なメールが来ました。通常は日本語で来るんですが急いでいるらしく英語です。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will be discussing this matter further with our management and will give you a response this week. 〇○ will eventually go away as they have not been active this year so not too much to worry about, only thing is their website so that is why I am suggesting the launch of FB page soon so our Corporate FB page can support the launch, this way everyone will know that you’re directly supported by us, the corporate office. Another is the website, this will provide additional promotion for you doing business in Japan as we have many ideas for you and how we can support your official launch further to give wider visibility. ×× and couple of others are still our eDealers and selling on third party marketplace so I don’t think much for you to be concerned when we begin supporting your FB page and website the consumers will be able to tell the difference. ×× is our approved eDealer so I will be advising them to change the wording so it reads approved Dealer.

• この英文訳は合っているでしょうか。

この英文訳は合っているでしょうか。 a)He appeared to be interested in Japanese culture. 彼は日本文化に興味を持つようになったようだった。 b)You will come to know the meaning of life as you grow older. あなたは年をとるにつれて生きる意味を知ることになるだろう。 c)He hates to be ordered by others. 彼は他人に命令されるのを嫌う。 d)How did you get to know your wife? あなたはどうやって妻と知り合ったのですか。 ところどころ不安な部分があります。 訂正・解説よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入するつもりです。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えてくださいませんか?お願いします! How many pieces will you like me to reserve for future order? Please reply as soon as possible, because this collection is a fast seller and pre sold. Some of the quantities above may change. Also let me know if you will like to hold more than the quantity above. Best Regards,

• 大学受験 この英文の文法を教えてください!!!

In that case you will be aware of the fact that to do a good job of acting,you willneed to know what other performers who have appeared on the stage in earlier scens have said and done. この英文のthat to do a good job のところの文法がわからないです。このthatの用法はなんですか??thatのあとにto不定詞がきているのがわからないです。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英文を訳して下さい。

It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, every time you get around me I get weak. You fulfill my every fantasy. Its amazing how you don't even know how much you drive me wild. Just confide in me your deepest feelings, tell me your fantasies and they shall be fulfilled. I will do anything it takes to make you happy because that is the only thing that matters to me anymore. よろしくお願いします。