• 締切済み

Security at Drive-up ATM and Night

Security at Drive-up ATM and Night Depositories Automated teller machines(ATMs) are fast easy way to withdraw cash,check accoun balances,transfer funds,and more.And night depositpries offer a quick and easy way to deposit cash other receipts. You can use ATMs and night depositories easily,quicly and safely by being alert and following these safety guidelines: 1.Keep your engine running,the doors looked and the windows up tat all times when waiting in line at a drive-up AT or night depository. 2.When possible,leave enough room between cars to allow for a quick exit should it become necessary. 3.Before rolling down the window to use the ATN or night drop unit,observe the entire surrounding area.If you see anyone or anything that appears to be suspicious,drive away from the area at once. Please note:National Bank cannotand does not guarantee customer safety during use of ATMs or night depositories.

• saksd
  • お礼率20% (1/5)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数11

みんなの回答

• ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.1

Thank you for the information. I'll keep that in mind.

関連するQ&A

• 至急、翻訳を、お願いします。

至急、翻訳を、お願いします。 Security? at? Drive-up? ATM? and? Night? Depositories Automated? teller? machines(ATMs)? are? fast? easy? way? to? withdraw? cash,check? accoun? balances,transfer? funds,and? more.And? night? depositpries? offer? a? quick? and? easy? way? to? deposit? cash? other? receipts. You? can? use? ATMs? and? night? depositories? easily,quicly? and? safely? by? being? alert? and? following? these? safety? guidelines: 1.Keep? your? engine? running,the? doors? looked? and? the? windows? up? tat? all? times? when? waiting? in? line? at? a? drive-up? AT? or? night? depository. 2.When? possible,leave? enough? room? between? cars? to? allow? for? a? quick? exit? should? it? become? necessary. 3.Before? rolling? down? the? window? to? use? the? ATN? or? night? drop? unit,observe? the? entire? surrounding? area.If? you? see? anyone? or? anything? that? appears? to? be? suspicious,drive? away? from? the? area? at? once. Please? note:National? Bank? cannotand? does? not? guarantee? customer? safety? during? use? of? ATMs? or? night? depositories.

• 至急、翻訳、お願いします。

至急、翻訳、お願いします。 Security at Drive-up ATM and Night Depositories Automated teller machines(ATMs) are fast easy way to withdraw cash,check account balances,transfer funds,and more.And night depositpries offer a quick and easy way to deposit cash other receipts. You can use ATMs and night depositories easily,quicly and safely by being alert and? following? these safety guidelines: 1.Keep your engine running,the doors looked and the windows up at all times when waiting in line at a drive-up ATM or night depository. 2.When possible,leave enough room between cars to allow for a quick exit should it become necessary. 3.Before rolling down the window to use the ATN or night drop unit,observe the entire surrounding area.If you see anyone or anything that appears to be? suspicious,drive away from the area at once. Please note:National Bank cannotand does not guarantee customer safety during use of ATMs or night depositories.

• 至急、翻訳、お願いします。

至急、翻訳、お願いします。 Security at Drive-up ATM and? Night? Depositories Automated teller machines(ATMs) are fast easy way to withdraw cash,check account balances,transfer funds,and more.And night depositpries offer a quick and easy? way to deposit cash other receipts. You can use ATMs and night depositories easily,quicly and safely by being? alert and following these safety guidelines: 1.Keep your engine running,the doors looked and the windows up at all times when waiting in line at a drive-up ATM or night depository. 2.When possible,leave enough room between cars to allow for a quick exit should it become necessary. 3.Before rolling down the window to use the ATN or night drop unit,observe the entire surrounding area.If you see anyon or anything that appears to be suspicious,drive away from? the area at once. Please note:National Bank cannotand does not guarantee customer safety during use of ATMs or night depositories.

• I can talk to you and laugh and hold you at night if that is ok with you.

男性からもらったメールなんですが、どのようなこといっているのかわかりません。教えてください how was your day i hope well i would like to be there one day when you come so i can talk to you and laugh and hold you at night if that is ok with you. i would like to capture you r heart and give you mine.どうすごしてる?私はいつかあなたがここへくるとき・・・・?なんかちょっとへんなことを言っているのかな・・・すみません教えてくださいおねがいします。

• at up to ~......について。  アドバイス宜しくお願い致します。

完璧に理解するために、2、3件の回答を比べたいと思っております。 数件既に書き込まれていても、答えが同じでも構わず書き込んで頂ければ幸いです。確認のためです。 今勉強中の次の1文を見て下さい。 深海の巨大イカについての文の1節です。 At up to 75 feet long and weighing about a ton, they should be tough to find. 上の文の At up to についてわからない点があります。 At up to は、熟語として1つにまとまって1つの意味を形成してるんでしょうか?その場合、意味は何になるのでしょうか? それか、At と up to は別個で存在してるんでしょうか? up to だけだと辞書に載っています→(最高~まで)(~に至るまで)。 もし別個だと、この At はどういう意味なんでしょうか? 粗末な文で大変恐縮しております。アドバイスのほう、どうかよろしくお願い致します。

• In the jungles of Cambodia at night

In the jungles of Cambodia at night the moon shown through the canopy and the shadows seemd to come to life. カンボジアのジャングルの夜は、月あかりが木々の天蓋を通して、月の影が生きているように見えるんだ。 意味は合っていますか? もっと自然な日本語にできますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 問1 Steam at 260℃ and 7.00 bar absol

問1 Steam at 260℃ and 7.00 bar absolute is expanded through a nozzle to 200℃ and 4.00 bar. Negligible heat is transferred from the nozzle to its surroundings. The approach velocity of the steam is negligible. The specific enthalpy of steam is 2974 kJ/kg at 260℃ and 7 bar and 2860 kJ/kg at 200℃ and 4 bar. Use the open-system energy balance to calculate the exit steam velocity. 問2 Saturated steam at 100℃ is heated to 400℃. Use the steam tables to determine (a) the required heat input (J/s) if a continuous stream flowing at 100 kg/s undergoes the process at constant pressure and (b) the required heat input (J) if 100 kg undergoes the process in a constant-volume container. What is the physical significance of the difference between the numerical values of these two quantities? 和訳と回答をお願いします(>_<)

• 外国人の友達に英語で日本語について聞かれました!なんて訳し、なんて英語

外国人の友達に英語で日本語について聞かれました!なんて訳し、なんて英語で返答すればいいのでしょうか?みなさんのお知恵をおかしくださいm(_ _)m When is it right to use "boku" and when is it right to use "watashi"? Is is true that watashi is more formal? Or is watashi is to be used my females? I tried to look up the answer online

• up and down the stackの意味は?

企業向けのセキュリティサービスについて解説した文章の中に、サービス提供業者を選ぶ基準として、 Select one that offers services up and down the stack という一文がありました。 up and down the stackなサービスとはどんなサービスでしょうか? 念のため、この文章が含まれるパラグラフは以下の通りです。 Perhaps you're just in the market for someone to initially manage a firewall or intrusion prevention system. But over time, as you get busier and some security functions mature, you'll want the service provider to take on more responsibility. Select one that offers services up and down the stack and can grow with your business.

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband and I went to visit our oldest son and his wife. They have three children, ages 6, 9 and 11. The youngest girl screams at the top of her lungs when she does not get her way. She also hits her mother when her mother tries to correct her. The oldest child baits the others to stir up trouble. 最後のセンテンスの訳をよろしくお願いします