Understanding Payment and Dispatch for Your Order

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Make payment via Paypal and receive confirmation to dispatch your order
  • The total amount for your order is £234.00 or £175.00, depending on the shipping cost
  • We have the pack set aside for you and will ship it upon payment confirmation
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

That’s great news. If you could mak

That’s great news. If you could make payment via Paypal ? as stated ? that would be appreciated. I will attach details now. So the full amount is £125.00 (bag) and £109.00 (carriage) = £234.00 or £125.00 + £50.00 = £175.00 Once we receive confirmation of payment from Paypal we will dispatch the goods. We have the pack set aside for you in readiness ここまで So the full amount is £125.00 (bag) and £109.00 (carriage) = £234.00 or £125.00 + £50.00 = £175.00 の部分がよくわかりません。送料により234ポンドか175ポンドどちらかになるという意味でしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数9

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • KappNets
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1557/5688)
回答No.1

送料に2種類あるという意味でしょう。およそ2倍違いますが、何でしょうね。

yuyuyuyuu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 重さが微妙でどちらの送料になるかわからないということではないでしょうか? でも商品が2kgくらいなので109£はさすがに高いかなと思います。 なんか怪しいですね。

yuyuyuyuu
質問者

補足

2種類の発送方法ということですか。 でも109£はちと高いですね。 http://postal.eigoeb.com/uk_postage.html

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

商品価格はは125で共通してますから、送料の違いと思いますが、通常carriageは航空料金か船料金を指しますので、50は郵便代金ですか。postage 50という表記は以前なかったですか。 もしなかったら先方に確認すべきです。この文面だけでは推測の域を出ません。あしからず

yuyuyuyuu
質問者

お礼

50ポンドは郵便でした。結局50ポンドの郵便発送の方にしてもらったんですが、 安全のためとかで15ポンド追加でとられて送料65ポンドとなりました。

関連するQ&A

• That if you....

下のインタビューにおける質問で、Thatから始まる文が、前の文につながっていることは調べてわかったのですが、That if you ...以下の文が意味的にどう前の疑問文に関係するのかがはっきりしません。 解説をお願いできますでしょうか。 I've spoken to other doctors who admittedly say that this (医学)isn't their passion, their passion is golfing or doing something else. How much of this is a passion, and how much is this a duty you feel? That if you walked away, you would be walking away from something that is more important to the world than just yourself?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来ました。なんとなくはわかりましたが、正確な意味を知りたいのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)> Your order is ready to ship with Yamato Transport. Both invoices were combined and your shipping amount is $19.00. You can see below for the quote. Here is your invoice I have attached and sent you 2 money requests through paypal. We already captured $24.00, but we still need a total of $84.44 (which I split up since paypal will not allow me to request the full amount). Once we have received your payment we will ship out.

• if you will ってどんな意味?

アメリカ人が、頻繁に if you will と言う表現を会話の中で話します。今一、意味がわかりません。どなたか教えていただけませんでしょうか? http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/if+you+will.html には、 'If you will' is used as a way of making a concession in a sentence: He wasn't a very honest person, a liar if you will. Here, it is used a way of accepting that the reader or listener might think of the person as a liar, but without commit the writer or speaker to that position fully. と説明されています。 そうすると「君たちもそう思うんじゃないかと思うけど」みたいなニュアンスになるかと思うのですが、 その他の説明として、 1. If you will February 11, 2011 Urban Word of the Day 1. An phrase overused by those trying to sound sophisticated and/or intelligent. 2. A phrase used frequently by Tobias Bluth from Arrested Development. Tobias: You could say I'm, if you will, 'buy curious' Man: I can "sprinkle the pudding" if you will. これは、「あなたが望むなら」に聞こえます。 2. if you will an overused saying, that asks for your permission to say something differently than expected, usually because the person speaking is illiterate and can't think of the correct way of saying it. The weatherman said that a catagory 5 hurricane named Debbie, a big ass storm, if you will, would be hitting New York City this week. これは、if you will forgive meって感じですね。「こんな言い方してごめんなさい。」と補足している感じですね。 3. if you will A phrase used to excuse the lack for a better word and/or kill any awkward tension in the air after mentioning something mildly aggressive or sexual. She used... a gargantuan amount of force on him, if you will. これも、if you will forgive meって感じですね。「こんな言い方してごめんなさい。」と補足している感じですね。 結局、willの使い方がよくわかりません。後ろに何か省略されているのか、意志としての意味が強いのか、もやもやしています。 どなたか教えていただけませんでしょうか?

• if that will do.

Miss Finch, crowded though my calendar is with appointments, I think I can fit you in right now for fifteen or twenty minutes, if that will do. この一文の後半のif that will doのthatは何を指しているのでしょうか。もしくは、if that will do.で一種の成句表現でしょうか。

• 英文 和訳お願いします。

eBayを利用し、届いた商品に不備があったため返金をPayPal経由で 依頼した所、出品者より以下の文章をいただきました。 恐れ入りますが、どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 Paypal is put a hold on the money, so it not available until. You give me a positive feedback a eBay and closed this case, otherwise they want me fund from my bank. I don't enough cash. PayPal is hold your cash that you send me, go to paypal closed the case, and go to ebay leave positive feedback. So payal will release fund, i will refund the money as soon as you do your part to put it out of "hold" the amount will be $545 and paypal will take some fees as well so your know,

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

海外通販でクレジットカードを使用しました。 恐らく本人確認のためのメッセージを受け取りましたが、 具体的に何をすればよいのかがわからなかったので、和訳をしてもらえると助かります。 すいませんが、お願いします。 Payment Verification We request one additional security step completed so that you can process your order. This additional security measure is done to help protect your account from possible credit card fraud. You have been issued a small refund that will appear in your online reporting for your credit card issued from TCGplayer to help us verify that you are the account holder for your credit card. 1. This amount will appear on your credit card account within 1 - 5 days, depending on your credit card service. 2. It may be reflected as a purchase amount on your statement that is lower than the actual purchase amount of your total order. The difference between your total order amount and what we charged would then be the amount we refunded. 3. Please confirm this amount and reply back using the Message Center with the exact amount of the refund. 4. Once confirmed we will ship your order! Please note, If you are unable to respond back this order may be refunded in full. Thank You

• if you care for…you can解釈

添付ファイル文章: We have a choice: Do we focus on the ways we have been wronged, or do we use what we've been given and get to work? Will we wait for someone to save us, or will we listen to Marcus Aurelius's empowering call to “get active in your own rescue—if you care for yourself at all-and do it while you can." That's better than just blowing your own nose(which is a step forward in itself). if you care for yourself at all-and do it while you canの理解が分からないです。 if you care for yourself の前文を考慮してどのように理解すれば良いのかわからないです。 『それともわたしたちは、マーカスアウレリウスの力づける、あなた自身の救出において活動的になろうという呼びかけに、耳を貸しますか?(仮にもあなたが自分自身のことを気にかけているのであれば、できるうちに気にかけているのであればの話しですが)。それはあなた自身の鼻を垂らしているだけより良いでしょう。それ自体が一歩前進です。』 解説宜しくお願いします。

• この英文を和訳して頂けませんか。

In order to do this, we shall debit your card account within the next 24 hours a small amount of money (less than 」2.00 GBP). You will need to contact your card issuer and verify this payment (which will appear as a payment to Linepick Ltd T/A Bodyactive). Once you have spoken with your card issuer, you should reply to this email with the amount that was debited from your account. We will then debit your account the remainder of the payment and ship your goods.

• イギリスからの英文メールの翻訳をお願いします

イギリスから商品を購入しようとして英文で困っています よろしくお願いします。 長くなりますが順を追って状況も書きます (1)イギリスのある会社の品をネットで注文して同時にpaypalで支払いました    (2)翌日このようなメールが届きました  (同メールにPROFORMA INVOICE という伝票がPDFで添付されていました) Thank you for placing your order with Bits from Bytes. Please find attached a pro forma invoice for the goods required. PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE ADDED THE SHIPPING COST OF £160.33. IF YOU ARE COLLECTING THIS ORDER PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND I WILL CHANGE IT. Please ensure payment is made for the goods as soon as possible. Once we have received your payment, your order will be processed and an email will be sent, confirming your updated order status. We kindly ask that payment is made for the total amount, and that you quote your BFB order number (starting with 20000) using one of the following methods: PayPal =  ****@*****.com Bank: 会社の口座の情報 Once we have received payment our sales team will contact you with regards to the shipping information. (3) なんとなく送料分の支払いが抜けてた? 自分で判断して  paypalでさらに160.33ポンド支払いました (4)すると翌日このようなメールが来ました  (同時に前と同じPDFが添付されていました) Thank you for your order, please find attached confirmation of your purchase order as receipt of payment for goods required. If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us on the details below. 以上の状況です (2)と(4)の英文の翻訳お願いします。

• Have you ever had a feeling that yo

Have you ever had a feeling that you know is right that everything you feel is so strong even after the mind tries make you feel it is just some fantasy or an impossible dream ? このメールの意味を教えてください。  お願いします。