• ベストアンサー

和訳の確認をお願いします。

和訳の確認をお願いします。 (1)Actually, the Leonardo had been gone for mare than twenty-four hours before anyone noticed it was missing. ⇒実際に、そのレオナルドは誰かがそれがなくなっていることに気づくより24時間以上前になくなってしまった。 (2)To their horror the duplicate key which they had made did not fit the lock. ⇒ぞっとしたことに、彼らが作った複製のカギは錠に合わなかった。

noname#130506
noname#130506
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • wodenkan
  • ベストアンサー率48% (96/200)
回答No.1

修正する箇所が見当たりません。 問題無いと思います。

関連するQ&A

• この英語の短文の間違いを教えてください。

学校のテキストの問題です。            --次の文を英語にしなさい。-- 私は2時間歩いてやっと、道を間違っているのに気づいた。 ------------------------------------------------- テキストの解答 I had walked two hours before I noticed I was going[walking] the wrong way. 自分の解答 I had walked for two hours before I noticed I was walking the wrong way. この文のwalked と two hours の間にfor はいらないのでしょうか? もしいらないならなぜか教えてください。 その他の解答例には I didn`t realize that I had taken the wrong way until I had walked for two hours. のようにforが入ってます。

• 和訳お願いします

That’s it, basically, for two and a half hours, though there is a brief reprieve when you get to see Leonardo DiCaprio being mauled by a grizzly bear. Early reports suggested that he was raped. But no, that’s a fate reserved for one of the two women who appear fleetingly on screen. (The other one is slaughtered. But don’t worry, you have no idea who she is so you won’t actually care.)

• 英語 「学校に行っていた」 継続

テキストがこう言ってます ↓ go to bed は英語ではあくまで「ベッドに向かって移動する」という1回 の動作を指す。「寝る」という状態を指すのではない。 When I was arrived home, my son had been in bed for more than two hours. は良いが When I was arrived home, my son had gone to bed for more than two hours. は不自然。 以下の例を見ても分かる。 I have gone to that high school for 3 years now, and the graduation is tomorrow.   と、いうわけですが、↑この文は、不自然な文の例のようです。   日本語で言う「継続して学校に通っていた」意味ではなく、   不自然なのですよね。   でも、どういうのが自然なのでしょうか。   例文がありましたらご教授ください。

• How to use " replace" in Japanese

Actually this is a Japanese question. Can anyone tell me how to say " The bus was used for the replacement of the car. Because there were too many people and the car is too small for everyone to fit in.) please help!

• 以下の内容を和訳して下さいますか?

I have just opened up your pdf file. I actually thought that you will be sending it tomorrow Thursday at 1400hours per the previous Japan time scheduled. I should have the recording ready for you by tomorrow Thursday morning. Before that, could I check that it is only Content related to No. 21, Bungee-Jumping, that you would require and in accordance to the request you had made on your lesson request?

• 和訳していただけると嬉しいです(>人<;)

和訳していただけると嬉しいです(>人<;) It was 8:30 a.m. on August 6th,1978.After a journey of twenty-four hours,an airplane landed at Katmandu airport in Nepal.On the plane was a group of eleven women.They were all very excited,but also a little afraid,as they had flown America to climb Annapurna. ?For the next few days,the women enjoyed the sights,sounds,and smells of Katmandu.Arlene Blum loved it there,but as leader of the climbing team,she had a lot to do.One of her jobs was to meet the Sherpas who would carry their help would make the climb easier and safer. ?Alison Chadwick,however,disagreed with Arlene.‘Why are we using Sherpas?'she asked Arlene. ’We should climb Annapurna without men' ?Arlene was silent.She knew that they would need the Sherpas if conditions on the mountain became difficult.She wanted the climb to be as safe as possible.She listened to Alison's opinion,but Arlene ?knew that she,as leader,had to decide in the end. ?Another problem for Arlene was food.She had a meeting with Joan,who was taking care of food for the team.‘How's the shopping,Joan?'she asked her.Joan gave her a list of everything she had bought.‘I don't think there are enough different kinds of food,'said Arlene.‘We can't eat only rice.People will stop eating on the mountain if the food is't interesting.We need more meat and fruit.' ?Arlene almost became angry,because they had talked about this same problem before.She had seen climbers who had stopped eating high on the mountain,and she did not want to see this team fail for the same reason.‘Buy the food today,Joan,'she ordered.‘It's very important.' ?The next day the team left Katmandu for Pokhara,where the long walk to the mountain would start.It was 130 kilometers to the foot of the mountain,and it would take them eleven days to get there. ?Then the monsoon rains came.August was the worst month for rain.Never the village of Ghorapani it suddenly started to rain very hard.The rain brought new problems for Arlene.Lopsang Tsering,the head Sherpa,c

• 並べ替え・穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)My parents got married twenty years ago. =My parents (have) (been) married (for) twenty years. =( ) is twenty years ( )my parents got married. 2)I finished my homework, and then I watched a baseball game on TV. =I (had) already (finished) my homework when I watched a baseball game on TV. 3)Fred started using the computer two hours ago. He is still using it. =Fred (has) (been) (using) the computer for two hours. 4)Nobuyuki (not/over/the flu/get/has) yet. He still feels pretty weak. →has not got over the flu 5)Emi (in/have/be/Australia/for/will) a year next month. →will have been in Australia for 1~3は穴埋め、4,5は()内の並べ替え(※動詞を変形)です。 書けていないところもあります。 添削・解説よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします。

The pause in British operations while Plumer moved more artillery into the area of the Gheluvelt plateau, helped to mislead the Germans, Albrecht von Thaer, Staff Officer at Group Wijtschate wrote that it was "almost boring". At first, Kuhl doubted that the offensive had ended but by 13 September, had changed his mind and despite reservations allowed two divisions, thirteen heavy batteries and twelve field batteries of artillery, three fighter squadrons and four other air force units to be transferred from the 4th Army. German defensive changes: late 1917 Instead of setting objectives 1–2 miles (1.6–3.2 km) distant as on 31 July, the British planned an advance of approximately 1,500 yards (1,400 m), without the disadvantages of rain soaked ground and poor visibility encountered in August. The advances were much quicker and the final objective was reached a few hours after dawn, which confounded the German counter-attack divisions. Having crossed 2 miles (3.2 km) of mud, the Eingreif divisions found the British already established along a new defence line, with the forward battle zone and its weak garrison gone beyond recapture. After the Battle of the Menin Road Ridge, the German defensive system was changed, beginning a resort to expedients which lasted for the rest of the battle. In August, German front-line divisions had two regiments of three battalions each deployed forward, with the third regiment in reserve. The front battalions had needed to be relieved much more frequently than expected, due to the power of British attacks, constant artillery fire and the weather, which caused replacement units to become mixed up with ones holding the front, rather than operate as formed bodies. Reserve regiments had not been able to intervene early enough, leaving front battalions unsupported until Eingreif divisions arrived, some hours after the commencement of the attack. After another severe defeat on 26 September, the German commanders made more changes to the defensive dispositions of the infantry and altered their counter-attack tactics, which had been negated by Plumer's more conservative form of limited attacks.

• 誤りを正してください><

・一日に25時間あればと思う。 I hope that I have twenty-five hours a day. ・ブライアンの運転はひどかった。まるで道路を独り占めしているかのようだった。 Brian was a terrible sriver. He drove as if he had been the only driver on the road. ・タイムマシーンがあれば自由に時間を旅行できるのに。 If it were for a time machine, I could travel freely in time. 宜しくお願いします。

• 緊急!! 和訳お願いします。

挑戦はしてみたもののわかりません。 和訳 お願いしますm(_ _)m And, finally, the patients generally knew their diagnoses, and they might mention it, particularly if you walked in, sat down, and said heartily,"Well, how're you feeling today, Mr.Jones?" "Much better today." "What have the doctors told you about your illness?" "Just that it's peptic ulcer." But even if the patients didn't know their diagnoses, in a teaching hospital they had all been interviewed so many time before that you could tell how you were doing by watching their responses. If you were on the right track, they'd sigh and say,"Everybody asks me about pain after meals," or "Everybody asks me about the color of my stools." But if you were off track, they'd complain, "Why are you asking me this? Nobody else has asked this." So you often had the sense of following a well-worn path. "Go see Mr.Carey in room six; he has a good story for glomerulonephritis," the resident said. My elation at being told the diagnosis was immediately tempered:"Infact, the guy's probably going to die." Mr. Carey was a young man of twenty-four, sitting up in bed, playing solitaire. He seemed healthy and cheerful. In fact, the was so friendly I wondered why nobody ever seemed to go into his room. Mr.Carey worked as a gardener on an estate outside Boston. His story was that he had had a bad sore throat a few months before; he had seen a doctor and had been given pills for a strep throat, but he hadn'd taken the pills for more than a few days. Some time later he noticed swelling in his body and he felt weak. He laterlearned he had some disease of his kidneys. Now he had to be dialyzed on kidney machines twice a week. The doctors had said something about a kidney transplant, but he wasn't sure. Meanwhile, he waited. That was what he was doing now, waiting.