英語の問題について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ワンちゃんが数週間いなくなりましたが、最終的には戻ってきました。
  • 締め切りまでに仕事を終わらせなかったため、マネージャーは怒りました。
  • 数マイル進んだ後、足首を捻挫したため、私たちのうちの一人が抜けなければなりませんでした。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の問題

1:Our dog ( ) for manyweeks,but in the end shecame back. (1)has missed (2)missed (3)was missing (4)was to miss 2:The manager got angry because we ( )finishedthe work by the deadline. (1)had (2)hadn't (3)have (4)haven't 3:After we ( )a few miles one of us had to fall out as a result of a sprained ankle. (1)are (2)had been to (3)had gone (4)were 4:I lost the watch whichmy sister ( )me for mybirthday. (1)gives (2)has given (3)had given (4)will give 5:We want to the beach in his car on Saturday, because our car still won't( ). (1)fixed (2)have been fixed (3)have fixed (4)having been fixed 解答と訳お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • momoakkun
  • ベストアンサー率52% (36/68)
回答No.1

この問題&回答はいくつかおかしな点がありますね。。。 1の答えは(3)がこの中ででは適していますが、その他の問題を見ると、過去完了形について学んでいるようなので、本来なら答え中に「had been missing」があればそれが納得のいく答えだと思います。ちなみに(1)のhas missed は現在完了形なので、but in the end shecame backと時制が合わなくなります。 O:Our dog (was missing) for manyweeks,but in the end she came back. 訳「愛犬は数週間迷子になっていましたが、最後には帰って来ました。」 2の答え(2) O:The manager got angry, because we(hadn't) finished the work by the deadline. 訳「私達が締め切りまでに仕事を終わらなかったので、マネージャーを怒りました。」 3の答え(3) O:After we (had gone)a few miles, one of us had to fall out as a result of a sprained ankle. 訳「私達が数マイル行った後、そのうちの1人が足首をくじいた為に座り込まないといけなくなりました。」 4の答え(3) ○:I lost the watch which my sister (had given)me for my birthday. 訳「私は姉/妹が私の誕生日にくれた腕時計をなくしてしまいました。」 5の答え want to は went to の間違えですね。それから、in carではなく by carです。 ○:We went to the beach by his car on Saturday,because our car still won't(have been fixed). 訳「私達は土曜日に彼の車でビーチに行きました。なぜなら私達の車はまだ修理されていないからです。」

関連するQ&A

• 前置詞について2

We went to go the beach in his car on Saturday, because our car still won't have been fixed. 上記の英文の in his car の箇所でなぜby his car又はon his carにならないのですか? 教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 次の問題を解いてください!お願いします!

次の問題を解いてください!お願いします! 次の文の(?)内に入れるのに最も適当なものを、下から1つずつ選べ。 (1)Tadashi (?) in Turkey for three years when the earthquake happened. ア.was イ.has been ウ.would be エ.had been (2)I heard a scream behind me;one of the boys (?) on a snake. ア.step イ.was stepped ウ.stepping エ.had stepped (3)The manager got angry because we (?) finished the work by the deadline. ア.had イ.hadn't ウ.have エ.haven't (4)He lost the watch his uncle (?) him for his birthday. ア.give イ.giving ウ.was given エ.had given 次の日本文の英訳として最も適当なものを1~5から1つ選べ。 彼はメアリーと結婚して20年になる。 1、He had married Mary twenty years ago. 2、He has been marrying to Mary for twenty years. 3、He married Mary for twenty years. 4、It has been twenty years since he got married to Mary. 5、It is for twenty years that he got married to Mary.

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語、または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. It's started raining. If it ( ) raining, we could go on a picnic. (1)is (2)isn't (3)was (4)weren't 2. If the weather were too hot or too cold, plants ( ) grow. (1)could (2)would not (3)had to (4)won't 3. We would have gone to see the movie last night of we ( ) it was so funny. (1)know (2)would know (3)had known (4)could know 4. If I had known about the good news earlier, I ( ) to congratulate you. (1)would call (2)must have called (3)would have called (4)should call 5. If my son had taken my advice, he ( ) successful now. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 6. I wish I ( ) back the clock and do it all over again. (1)can turn (2)could tuen (3)had turned (4)have turned 7. I wish ( ) much more when I was young. (1)study (2)studied (3)have studied (4)had studied 8. If ( ) he had told her the truth. (1)timely (2)only (3)plainry (4)suddenly 9. It's time Bill ( ) home. (1)go (2)will go (3)goes (4)went 10. ( ) his idleness, he would be a nice fellow. (1)If he would be (2)If he were not (3)If it were not for (4)If it was 11. ( ) for the examination, I could have gone shopping with my friends. (1)Without (2)If (3)But (4)With 12. ( ) for your support, we wouldn't be here. (1)Not were it (2)It were not (3)Were not it (4)Were it not 13. ( ) I known more about the man, I would have gone shopping with my friends. (1)If (2)As (3)Were (4)Had 14. ( ) anything happen to you, you can always call me on my mobile phone. (1)If (2)Should (3)Unless (4)Would 15. ( ) your help, we would have failed. (1)Were it not been for (2)Had it not been for (3)If it had been for (4)Without being 同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい。また、(a)の文を訳しなさい。 1. (a) Because of the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. (b) If ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. 2. (a) If he had helped us, we could have succeeded. (b) ( ) his help, we could have succeeded. 3. (a) If you heard him talk, you would think that he was a new student. (b) ( ) ( ) him talk, you would think that he was a new student. 4. (a) If he the university students had not started at once, they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. (b) The university students started at once; ( ) they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. 以上です。 お手数をおかけしますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 ミスなどがありましたらお知らせください。

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いいたします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1.( ) you live long and die happy!  (1)Should (2)Would (3)Can (4)May 2.Democracy ( ) without freedom of speech.  (1)cannot surviving (2)not can survive (3)cannot survive (4)can't be survive 3.According to the law, you ( ) be 18 years old or over to obtain a driver's license in Japan.  (1)can't (2)must (3)might (4)may not 4.My father ( ) quit school when he was fourteen because of his poor health.  (1)had to (2)must (3)ought to (4)should 5.Our son's soccer uniform is still in good shape. We ( ) buy a new one for him yet.  (1)have to (2)must (3)don't have to (4)should 6.My Japanese teacher says everybody ( ) sutdy at least one foregin language.  (1)ought (2)should (3)may be (4)have to 7.I'd rather ( ) by taxi.  (1)having gone (2)going (3)to go (4)go 8.Since I'm very tired, I ( ) join the party tonigt.  (1)had not rather (2)would not rather (3) would rather not (4) had better not to 9.You had better ( ) your homwork soon.  (1)to finish (2)finishing (3)be finished (4)finish 10.We ( ) tell anymore about this just yet.  (1)didn't have better (2)had better not (3)had not better (4)haven't better 11.When he was a newcomer, he ( ) read several different newspapers every morning.  (1)used to (2) was used to (3)got used to (4)is used to 12.I ( ) this movie before, but I'm not sure.  (1)must see (2)might see (3) should see (4)may have seen 13.Katherine lost her purse yesterday. She ( ) it on the bus.  (1)must drop (2)must be dropping (3)must have dropped (4)must have been dropping 14.He ( ) have introduced you to his sister yesterday because she died three years ago.  (1)cannot (2)must (3)ought to (4) shouldn't 15.We've just missed the train. We ( ) left our office a little ealier.  (1)should (2)should out (3)should have (4)should not have 16.George and I had a great time at the party last night. You ( ) come.  (1)had to (2)might have (3)must have (4)ought to have 17.Mary couldn't help ( ) when she heard the news about the championship.  (1)to smiling (2)smile (3)smiling (4)to smile 18."Your apartment is really compact." "You may ( ) think this is small, but it's actually larger than average."  (1)good (2)well (3)better (4)best 19.There's no bus for two hours, so we ( ) as well take a taxi.  (1)might (2)must (3)would (4)should 量が多いかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 スペルミスなどありましたらお知らせください。

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. Two years () since George came to Japan. (1) pass (2) are passed (3) have passed (4) are passing 2. I have no idea when she () next time. (1) had come (2) has come (3) came (4) will come 3. My grandfather () for three years. (1) was dead (2) has died (3) has been died (4) has been dead 4. I () waiting for him for thirty minutes when he appeared. (1) am (2) was (3) have been (4) had been 5. Don't call me at nine tonight, please. I () at that time. (1) was studying (2) studied (3) had studied (4) will be studying 6. Next time I () to the library, I'll get that book for you. (1) go (2) will go (3) had gone (4) will have gone 7. We'll be leaving as soon as everyone (). (1) had arrived (2) arrived (3) has arrived (4) will have arrived 8. My mother () at the hospital when she was young. (1) worked (2) has worked (3) has been working (4) is working

• 翻訳して下さい!

翻訳して下さい! We have been working very hard to control variable and fixed costs, which is why to date we have absorbed a high percentage of the increases, not because we have been exempt, but because we have offset these costs.

• 英語

1 I am () to hear the news of his safe arrival.  アdelighted イdelight ウdelighting エdelightful 2 I was () a Brazilian at the station today.  アspoken at イspoken with by ウspoken by エspoken to by 3 The weather isn't very good now, but () to be better tomorrow. アit expects イit's expecting ウit's expected エit'll expect 4 We were made () our passports to the immigration officers.  アshow イto show ウshowing エshowed 5 “Why are you shopping for a bicycle? Didn't you buy one just last month?” “Yes, but unfortunately () last week.”  アI was stolen it イit was robbed ウ it was stolen エsomeone was robbed 6 My school () in the center of the city.  アlocates イis located ウis locating エhas located 7 Alice has always () other people's feelings.  アconcerned about イconcerning about ウbeen concerned about エbeen concerning 8 I would like the exercise () by everybody before tomorrow.  アto be finished イfinishing ウfinish エto be finishing 9 journeys that once took days or months () made in a few hours.  アcan now be イnow being ウthey now エnow they can 10 We want to go to the beach in his car on Sunday, because our car still won't ().  アfixed イhave been fixed ウhave fixed エhaving been fixed 1 Learning a foreign language (be expected,might,more patience,takes,than). 2 It was a quiet night, and (be,heard,sound,the only,to) was a dog barking in the distance. 3 Our English teacher, Mr.Suzuki, (up,the,students,is,all,by,to,in,looked) our class. 4 Good (and,evil,originally,associated,religious sentiments,were,with). 5 In the city, he was always ( annoyed,one sort,of,by noises,being,or another). 6 Traditional (are,be,cherry blossoms,in,Japanese,reflected,thought,to,values). 7 The word “green” (is,is,lacks,to,young,who,and,used,experience,someone,describe). 8 Most cats live for about 14 years, although (known,live,some,been,to,to,have) the age of 30 and even beyond. 9 Though yesterday's baseball game (an hour,at 6:30,,it,to, start,was delayed,was supposed) because there was a heavy shower. 10 Biotechnology could offer great advantages to the whole wnrld. If this new technology (and food production,population increase,the gap between,will be,works,) narrowed. ア,ウ,ウ,イ,ウ,ア,ア,ア,イ,ウ 一通り解いて見ましたが、よくわからない箇所があります。stealとrobの違い等…整序も7以降若干あやしいです。 できれば解説解説お願い致します。

• 英語問題

1:That was the year () l was born. (1)where (2)into which (3)in which (4)at which 2:This must be the novel Mr.Matsuyama () his lecture. (1)had referred in (2)had referred to (3)referred to in (4)was referred to 3:This is a photo of the house () before we moved to Osaka. (1)where we lived in (2)we lived (3)with which we lived (4)we lived in 4:This is the village () our teacher was born. (1)which (2)that (3)in that (4)where 5:This is the place () l have long wanted to visit. (1)where (2)which (3)what (4)in which 解答と和訳お願いします

• 英語

解答と共に、解説を付けて頂けると助かります。文法的な解説等、よろしくお願いします。 1 We want to go to the beach in his car on Saturday, because our car still won't (). アfixed イbe fixing ウhave been fixed エhave fixed 2 In the cross-country race, Michael and Ben came first and third (). アcomparatively イrespectively ウcomparably エrespectfully 3 () for a quick decision, the chairperson called for a vote. アHis being anxious イAnxious ウHe is anxious エWith being anxious 4 () you were the President, what would you do? アSupposed イSuppose ウSupposedly エSupposition 5 He is as poor as poor () be. アcan イwould ウmust エwill 6 The children didn't have the () idea how anxious their mothers were. アslight イslighter ウslightest エslighting 7 They came back two weeks ago, () the weather has been bad. アsince when イafter which ウsince which エfrom which 8 There are few places downtown for parking, () is really a problem. アwhat イwhere ウwhich エwho 9 Many people criticized me, but I did what (). アI thought I was right イI thought it was right ウI thought was right エI was thought right 10 The development of () vehicles has become a pressing issue for automakers. アenvironmental-friendly イenvironment-friendly ウenvironmentally-friend エenvironmental-friend 1 We were surprised at his () of the fact. () our surprire, he denied the fact. 2 She said, “Please don't be noisy, boys.” She () () () not to be noisy. 3 It was fortunate that we got home before it started to rain. (), we got home before it started to rain.

• 英語

1 “Where's Mike?”“He's just () for the station. You can catch him if you run.” アarrived イgone ウleft エset 2 “Is Bill still using your car?”“Yes, I wonder when he () it.” アhas returned イreturned ウreturnes エwill return 3 If it () raining soon, shall we go out for a walk? アstopped イstops ウwill stop エwould stop 4 I plan to study abroad as soon as I () this English course. アhad finirhed イhave finished ウwill finish エwill have finished 5 It's our wedding anniversary next Tuesday, and by then we () married for ten years. アare イwill have ウwill have been エwould have 6 We () playing baseball for about half an hour when it started to rain very heavily. アhad been イhave been ウmight be エwould be 7 Solving the problem was more difficult than (). アwe had thought イour thinking ウour thoughts エwe did 8 Where is Takashi? He said he () here at exactly 6:30 p.m. アis イwill be ウwill have been エwould be 9 I suggested to Mary () with me to collect empty cans on the street, but she said she was too busy. アcome イthat she come ウthat she had come エto have come 10 “Do you know what Junko is doing?”“Well, she () a book when I saw her a while ago.” アhad been reading イhas been reading ウmay be reading エwas reading 1 “May I borrow your dictionary?” “I'm sorry, but Betty (back,brought,hasn't,it,to me).” 2 She says she thinks (me,she,seen,has,before), but I don't remember her. 3 (raining,since,it,has,this morning,been). 4 This is (had,have,in months,the best,we,weather). 5 How (known,have,other,you and Tom,long,each)? 6 It (be,bebomes,before,Japan,long,not,very,will) a society of the elderly. 7 How (does,digits,have,many,postcode,your)? 8 (been,very,insects,have,successful) on land, mainly because they (the,ability,evolved,fly,have,to). 9 Human activities (damaged,land,one-fourth of,the world's total,have,seriously) area. 10 In recent years, people have become more health-conscious and consequently (fat,have,reduced,the amount of,they) eat. 各問題に、訳例と解説をあわせて付けて頂けると助かります。(整序問題については、訳例は無くても結構です。)特に、記号問題の答えとしての根拠を詳しく説明して頂ければと思います。