英語でかかれこのたレシピの文を訳せる方教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語でかかれたこのたレシピの文を訳せる方、お願いします。お礼は必ずします。
  • こちらは英語のレシピの翻訳をお願いしたいです。特に長くなるかもしれませんが、お願いします。
  • このたレシピの英語の文章を翻訳できる方を募集しています。お礼もしますので、よろしくお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語でかかれこのたレシピの文を訳せる方教えてください

英語でかかれこのたレシピの文を訳せる方教えてください 長くなるとは思いますが訳せる方お願いします お礼は必ずします。 Now let`s look at some scenes from his tv program,the naked chef . He doesn`t cook in a tv studio but in a real kitchen. Today we will make a salad with ingredients which are not usually mixed together-cress, avocado and potatoes . I t`s simple and it tastes great, I will take you through each step. Y ou`re going to need potatoes,avocados,cress,olive oil, lemons,salt and pepper. After cooking the potatoes in salted boiling water unitil they`re very tender , you drain them and leave them in the pot. Add salt and pepper. The potatoes will get their flavor from being mixed with the oil, I love olive oil and use it in many of my dishes. After the olive oil, put in the lemon. You can squeeze the lemon with your hands and catch the seeds inn your fingers. You don`t need special things in your kitchen to make delicious food. You just need a spirit of adven-ture! Peel and slice the avocados lengthways and add them to the potatoes. The avocados won`t turn brown because the lemon juice will protect them. Next we are going to add the cress. Have you tried cress? Some people think cress is not a cool food, but I love the taste. Don`t be afraid to use food because people think it is strange. You can cut cress when it is still in the package! Add it to the potatoes and avocado. Now that you have everything together on the plate, just mix it with your hands . doesn`t this look great! It`s brilliant with chicken fish or as a salad on its own, espe-cially in the summer. Give it a try sometime! お願いします

noname#111606
noname#111606
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

では、彼のテレビ番組であるthe naked chefのシーンのいくつかを見てみましょう。彼が料理するのはテレビのスタジオでではなく、本当のキッチンでです。 今日サラダを作りますが、材料は普段は一緒に混ぜないもので、クレス(貝割れ大根のようなもの)、アボカド、ジャガイモです。簡単で、おいしいですし、(作り方を)一つずつ見て行きましょう。用意するものはジャガイモ、アボカド、クレス、オリーブオイル、レモン、塩、こしょうです。 塩を入れて沸騰させたお湯にじゃがいもを入れて、やわらかくなるまでゆでます。その後、お湯を切り、おなべの中に入れたままにします。塩とこしょうを加えます。(オリーブ)オイルを入れて混ぜて風味をつけます。オリーブオイルは大好きで、いろんな料理に入れるんですよ。 オリーブオイルの後は、レモンを入れます。手でレモンを絞って、指で種をつかみます。おいしいものを台所で作るのに、特別なものは要りません。冒険心が必要なだけです。 アボカド(の皮)をむいて、縦に細切りにして、じゃがいもに加えます。アボカドは茶色になりません。なぜならレモン汁で色が変わるのを防いでいるからです。 次にクレスを加えます。クレスは試したことがありますか? クレスはいける食べ物と思わない人もいますが、私はその味が大好きです。人がおかしいと思うからといって、クレスを使うのを恐れてはいけません。パックに入っているままでクレスを切ります。ジャガイモとアボカドに加えます。 やっと全部一緒にお皿にあるので、ただ手で混ぜるだけです。見事な出来栄えでしょ? チキンや魚とも合うし、サラダだけでもいいですし、特に夏はいいですよ。いつか作ってみてくださいね。

関連するQ&A

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

下記の文章が分かる方。翻訳をお願いします。 On the worldly level you will do well financially through your partner. At some stage it will bring you a good financial inheritance, and always at all stages it will haunt you. The union between you and your future partner will become a wealthy one. Prosperity will be handed down to him. Or he will come into sudden sums of money. There may be many loves but man you will remain with permanently will be a forceful partner, whose will is much stronger than yours. You’ll end up submitting to him and he will somehow have the power of life and death over you in an emotional way at least. The eighth house is death and rebirth and when this person comes into your life an old karmic love is reborn in the present day that will endure beyond the grave. This love will chill you, it will burn you, it will reach down to your deepest core. It will never let you go.

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

翻訳をしていただけたらと思っています。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 In your future life together with this Soul Mate he will be quieter more reserved than you. You will often be the one to starts the conversation, or bring up topics for discussion more than him. But his opinion and advice will be very important to you, and you’ll seek it out. He will be the better educated and more bookish, or intellectual. He will have more know how and will seem to know more than you, or be able to find out more and to supply you with information when you need it for various things. You and he will hardly ever quarrel or be nasty and unpleasant with each other. But there may be many disagreements with those around you. You will always be tactful diplomatic careful and polite and loving with each other. You will have a similar mentality and communication will be one of the great strengths of this relationship.

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳をお願いします How are you? Are you not too warm? I've heard from my Japanese colleagues that it's very warm in Japan lately. Tomorrow I need to go to Mamma-san and Pappa-san ... is that how you call your parents in Japanese? My sister will also be there and we're going to have a bbq in my parents garden. I'm looking forward to it, because I haven't seen my parents or sister for a very long time. And I won't seem them for a very long time as well. Because next weekend I'm already leaving for Osaka ... and I'm going to stay there till (at least) the end of August. That's about 7 weeks ... I will be very very busy with my work, but it would be nice if we could meet. Yes and hopefully we can eat o-toro ... but you will have to select the restaurant ... since it is your country :) I do know a nice place in Osaka where you can eat tiramisu ... if I close my eyes I can still see you enjoy eating your tiramisu ... hahaha ... you were super cute!!! Today the Tour de France has started. It's the world's most famous bicycle race. Do you know it? Well tomorrow (mmm ... for you today), the finish is in Brussels. And on Monday they will start in Brussels. It's very close to my house ... you can't park in the streets around my house. It's a pity that I won't be able to see it since I'm going to be at my parents place tomorrow. I checked and at HUB they will show the Tour de France on television ... ha now I have an excuse to go to the bar :) Enjoy your Sunday ... and hope to see you,

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

日本語に訳していただける方どうぞよろしくお願いします。 You had Mars in Aquarius. This does not make it easy to find deep love, and can make for loneliness and sometimes foolish infatuations. Though there is a longing for the glamour romance in the old sense. Mars was the roman god of war and passion, and his position has much to do with the love that you will find. He is a fiery dreamy planet in this sign. Your soul mate is an inventive and original man, once he has met you, will become devoted to you. His ideas can be eccentric and his approach to love is intellectual. He will try to impress you with his intelligence and court you that way. The union will be cool, or cold rather than passionate. For with this sign much remains in the mind. He is very much an individual. Not really one of the crowd, but idealistic and noble.

• 次の文を英語にしたいのですが(*´ェ`*)

「妹さんとその子供と一緒に住むようになったら、チャット出来る時間が減っちゃうかな?」 を英語で言いたいんですけど、 私が考えたのは、 「when you will live in your house with your young sister and her kids , will i spend less time with you?」 です。 間違ってるところ、もっといい表現など教えてください。 いつも回答してくださる皆様に感謝しております。

• 私の日記に、英語でレシピを書きました。初めての...The Recipe in English....です。

Hi, Crystal! I just took a bath and now I am writing this one. How was your today? Me? I had a good day, because I did do my best! Did you say “Really?” Yes, I did! Do you know why my answer is “Yes, I did!”? Because, I am with someone all the time. She is being with me in my heart and say to me “Yes, you can! Do your best!” So I must(have to? sould?でしょうか?) be honest to her. Everyone should be honest (正直であるべきですと言いたいのですが?) to themselves. Don't you think so? BTW, do you remember that I promised you about something? Yes, that’s right, Crystal! Today I have to teach you how to cook gobo. I named it “Happy Gobo”. If you will make it, you feel happy when you have it. It’s sure! Because, I feel happy when I have a good dish. I hope “Happy Gobo” will be your favorite one. Let's get started with how to cook gobo, are you ready? Recipe of “Happy Gobo” (1) Cut dried konbu into random small pieces and soak for a while in enough water to cover konbu. (15~20minutes) (2) cut slender(thin) gobo(burdock root) into 3 to 4cm length pieces (2) Put gobo, (1) (konbu and water used to soften konbu), 50cc soy sauce, 50cc mirin, 100cc rice vinegar into pan and cook at medium heat. Did you understand how to cook “Happy Gobo"? Oh! I forgot one thing, you can keep it while 4~5 days in a refrigerator. The day after tomorrow, I am going to see my parents, so I will cook “Happy Gobo” for them. Well, I want to be with you more and more. But I have to go bed. So it's time for me to say to you “Ciao for now, My Little Sweet crystal!”

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

Making it easy for your clients to reach your office and settle in will reassure them that their business is in reliable hands. 長すぎて分かりません… どなたか直訳程度でいいのでお願いします。

• 翻訳していただける方

翻訳していただけますか?宜しくお願いします You are sensitive and vulnerable that is why you find it difficulty adjusting to men who fall short of your expectations. Indecision in matters of love, but a good marriage when it at last occurs. You also have a subconscious need to sacrifice yourself in love, to suffer for a hopeless cause. So sometimes are attracted to those who need your help or who are unfortunate, weak or unhappy or bad in some way. Those who need your help to reform them and raise them into what they could be. You see the potential in people, you hope for an ideal, a soul mate. You will get one eventually.

• 翻訳していただける方

以下の英文を翻訳していただける方に、お願いします。 The fixed stars in your chart have to do with the very powerful love you will feel on meeting or getting to know your soul mate., What you will feel will be compelling and intense. It will be almost mystical Like an ethereal and intangible mist that falls like gossamer over your life, delicate and insubstantial, yet so intense and compelling that it is almost painful. You will feel a strange and magical change in your life, even if nothing outwardly has altered, it will be as though your every day life is enhanced and suffused with a kind of intensely beautiful yet fragile dream like quality that is haunting. Like a silken dream like veil across your life. Your thoughts will be continually drawn back to him. Your soul melted down by him, a kind of fusion. Ass if something mystical reaches down and touches a depth within you, that nothing before ever has, or will again. You’ll long for him and it will seem as though a very subtle yet deep change have taken place. These feelings will become ever more powerful and obsessively strong. They will sink through and through you like water through wool and change the fabric and fibers of your being. It will be as though your life is subtly and indefinably different. Colored a different colour from then on.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半となりますので、内容が分断していると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The house you and your soul mate will live in together will be of an old or traditional sort. It will have a lot of woodwork. And you will first see it when it is empty, or vacant with a lonely bare or neglected look that wants you to love it. It will be a good house, that will seem to draw you both. There will be something about reminiscent of a past life together, a former era. But only vaguely so, as if it stirs some subconscious memory deep within you. There will be a tree close to the house. High walls and it is a little secluded. It will seem familiar to you, for all it is not so.. You and your soul mate will help each other struggle to achieve goals in and rise in this house; which is practical and serious It will seem to you that your soul mate is Career orientated and hard working.