• ベストアンサー

訳をお願いします

和訳を教えてください。 Usually I make it out to the worst possible thing so that I am pleasantly surprised when it isn't. 最悪のことを考えているからそうじゃないと驚く?みたいな意味でしょうか・・・

• grofs
  • お礼率81% (99/121)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

この文章のポイントは、単にsurprisedだけではなく、pleasantly surprisedが重要な意味を持つ事であります。直訳なら「嬉しい驚き」のようになります。 「普段、最悪の状況になる事を想定する理由は、そうならなかった時に嬉しい驚きを感じられるから。」 もう少し、日本語らしくする場合には、 「普段、最悪の状況になる事を想定する理由は、そうならなかった時に喜べるから。」 と訳す事ができると思います。

grofs
質問者

お礼

わかりやすいです。ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• boss715
  • ベストアンサー率50% (301/600)
回答No.2

翻訳をしています。 >最悪のことを考えているからそうじゃないと驚く?みたいな意味でしょうか・・・ 上記文章だけを見れば、そのとおりです。でも、surprisedは、訳に含めなくても意味は通じると思います(意訳になってしまいます)。 最悪の状況(状態)を考えておくから、そう(最悪に)ならなかった時は、気分がいいの。 ↑これぐらいの訳でも意味は通じると思いますよ。

grofs
質問者

お礼

滑らかな日本語にするには1語1語訳さなくてもいいんですね・・・勉強になりました。ありがとうございました。

• tetujin3
  • ベストアンサー率47% (116/246)
回答No.1

たいていは一番最悪の結果になると考える。というのも,もし最悪でなければ,嬉しいじゃん。 たぶん僕の訳は不満だと思いますが・・・ もし,そうでなければ非常にうれしいです・・・・

grofs
質問者

お礼

不満だなんてとんでもないです。回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳お願いします。 Now that Nelly isn't a thing anymore, I can dig it. I'd wear the shit outta it! SNSのコメント欄のコメントです。 どうゆう意味でしょうか?

• 訳お願いします(-_-;)

訳お願いします(-_-;) Mika I am going to get you something on June 15 I can't tell you because I want it to be a surprise Mika on Facebook lets put that we are in a relationship okay Mika when I said send me a message through my email I was just wondering if it worked have a good day tomorrow and hope so everything works out fine that we will be able to hangout on June 15 and go to karaoke 長いですが、日本語にお願いします(-_-;)

• 和訳お願い致します(>_<)

英文が長くてメールが翻訳できないので和訳お願い致します(>_<) I only plan to visit Seoul, then take a felly down to Japan, Where i will be staying in Kyoto :) I want to visit so many places in Japan!haha Do you have any recommendations? :) I am not too sure how fog is formed, but it usually appears on very frosty and cold days, i think it is when water can't evaporate property and forms a fog ( I am not sure though ) And we usually get 1or2 days worth of deep snow! So we get a quick chance to make snowman, it is really fun! :) 長いですが翻訳お願い致します(>_<)

• whenの語法がわかりません

when I say I am not going to the party,it is not so much that I don't like the people as that I don't have the time の訳が 私がパーティーに行かないというのは、そのひと達が嫌いというわけではなく、時間が無いからです。 と書いてあったのですが、このときの「when」の語法は何に分類されるのでしょうか? ・・・ 以下考えた推測です ・「~というのは」と書いてあるので「理由」だと思ったのですが、辞書を引いてみると I am not going to the party when it is not so much that I don't like the peaople as that I don't have the time のように後半にwhenがつくような気がします。 ・whenを「~場合は」と解釈してみたのですが、それだと「私がパーティーに行かない場合は、(いつでも)そのひと達が嫌いというわけではなく、時間が無いからです。」となってしまいおかしい気がします。 塾や学校の先生に質問してみたのですが、「それはそういうものなんだよ」と言われすっきりしません。よろしくお願いします。

• 訳を教えてください!

It is 8 am here! この文・・・・なぜ 数字の後にam が くるのですか? I'll just talk to you with words that i will explain if i think you do not know But then, i guess you're so smart that i don't have to...hehe 私はあなたと同じ言葉を話すだろう 私は説明する あなたがはからないのならば 私はあなたが賢いと思う 私はしなくてもいい 自分で訳してたら  変な日本語になってしまいました 上としたの文の訳と 上の文の質問にだれかお答えよろしくおねがいします

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I post art on the Internet, and a month ago, someone requested that I make a drawing for them based off a picture of a character they found on Google. I drew the picture, posted it, and went to sleep. When I woke up, I got an angry message from a person saying that they were the original artist of that character. When I went to their profile, I found not only the original artwork but also a post made by her exposing me for doing so (justifiably). a post made by her exposing me for doing so (justifiably)の訳をよろしくお願いします

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

I`m not sure of when I will finish school because there are alot of circumstances involved. First, I have just moved to a different state so I don`t want to go to school immediatly because my tuition would be very high (takai!!!). And then, I am also hoping to get a sponsor for my tuition when I begin my new school out here in California. There are hospitals which would sponsor my schooling but in return I have to work for that hospital for at least one year after graduating. It`s okay but I am very picky and can`t decide who I would rather work for. Another circumstance is that some of my completed courses will not transfer and so I will not receive credit for those classes. It is frustrating because either I will have to do those classes again or I will have to complete some similar classes to even get credit for my work. いつも御世話になっています(^_^)看護学校に通う子からのメールです。 (1)when I begin my new school out here in California. この部分のoutはどのように訳したらいいのでしょうか? (2)たびたびcreditとういう単語がでてくるのですがこれは信用と訳したほうがいいのでしょうか?? (3) It is frustrating because either I will have to do those classes again or I will have to complete some similar classes to even get credit for my work. の部分はどこで区切って訳したらいいのか全くわかりません。誰かお時間とれるかたお願いしますm(__)m

• 訳を見てください

異性の友達から貰ったメッセージです。訳を見ていただきたいのですが、部分部分に分らないところがあります。彼は、”あなたにはほかにできることがある、自分は家族が日本にいないからいつもひとりだ。じぶんはあなたの邪魔をしたくない。” このような感じでいいのしょうか?他にどのような訳になりますか?教えて下さい。お願いします When I say you have a lot of options, I mean that you have other things you could do and I a pretty sure that there other people you have to see! It is the holiday season and I know, family comes first! And I don't have anyone in Japan, so I am very sad and lonely! So that's why I say you have a lot of options! I don't want any trouble so I won't bother you! I'm sorry....  

• 訳でわからないところがあります。

Blackberryと言う携帯電話のような機器の便利さが家庭にも悪影響を与えていると言う記事です。 http://www.voanews.com/english/2007-02-15-voa36.cfm 最後から2番目のパラグラフは以下の通りで、後半のクウォテーションの中の意味がわかりません。 Jeff Buhl and Heather Acord both like to stay on top of technology and say their Blackberries are essential. Buhl admits that he has been caught e-mailing at inappropriate times. "I am sure you have been at a family function when it stopped being fun, so that might be the time to check your e-mail or respond to that message that you got yesterday. Yes, I'll do that." 特にit stoppesのit がなにかわかりません。また、その後も意味がとれず、I'll do that は何をすると言っているのかもわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Make it so that when he inevitably tries reeling you back in, he finds you've cut the string. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/dearannie/s-2095366 和訳をよろしくお願いします