• ベストアンサー

これはどういう意味&どう返答したら?

peanus15の回答

• peanus15
  • ベストアンサー率36% (7/19)
回答No.3

意味は既にお解りになったようですが、お返事の部分がないようなので・・・ I want to ask her. but.... She was a little hard though she was a tasty flavor. ブラック過ぎるでしょうか!?

noname#146732
質問者

お礼

返事のアドバイスありがとうございます。 ブラックジョークも面白いですね…! 回答ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• どんな意味なんでしょうか?教えてください

What would you think if I told you I've always wanted to hold you? I don't know what we're afraid of Nothing would change if we made love

• 英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でメールが来たんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すっみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have just checked Fedex again and say if you were to order more stock and it came to AAA boxes it would cost you 100ドル to post those AAA cartons. I know it's a bit high but It's not too bad. What do you think? If you have your own courier feel free to book them to pick up the boxes.

• 意味の違い

I am sorry to hear that your house was robbed.   と I am sorry to hear that you had your house robbed. 意味の違いはありますか。  または下の文は不適切ですか。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 何かありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your life may be beset by romantic entanglement and intrigues, that are not of your own making, but exist and endure due to difficult circumstance. It is best to wait untill the circumstance are right before you commit yourself exclusively to one person. You will find the happiness you look for with your soul mate in the end. You are modest, very attentive, attractive. You love unconditionally, and accept whatever burdens or difficulties come with that love. You are a helpmate and take care of the one you love, you are compassionate. You possess an almost infinite ability to respond to, or sacrifice your own interests to the needs and demands of the one you love.

• これってどういう意味ですか?

これってどういう意味ですか? If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss.

• TwitterのAPI申し込みについて

TwitterのAPIに申し込みました。すると以下のようなメールが来ました。 これは申し込み失敗なのでしょうか? 翻訳しても意味がわかりません。 Twitter Thanks for applying for access! In order to complete our review of your application, we need additional information about your use case. The most common types of information that can help expedite our review include: The core use case, intent, or business purpose for your use of the Twitter APIs If you intend to analyze Tweets, Twitter users, or their content, share details about the analyses you plan to conduct and the methods or techniques If your use involves Tweeting, Retweeting, or liking content, share how you will interact with Twitter users or their content If you’ll display Twitter content off of Twitter, explain how and where Tweets and Twitter content will be displayed to users of your product or service, including whether Tweets and Twitter content will be displayed at row level or aggregated To provide this information to Twitter, reply to this email. Thank you for your interest in building on Twitter.

• これはすぐに返答が必要ということですか

Amazon Paymentsという名で以下のメールが届きました。これは48時間以内に返答が必要ということですか。また、このメールを信用してよいですか。 amazon comで買い物をしたことはありますが、買い物をした当人と現在連絡が取れない状況ですので、ご相談します。 Your bank has contacted us regarding some attempts of charges from your credit card via the Amazon system. We have reasons to believe that you changed your registration information or that someone else has unauthorized access to your Amazon account Due to recent activity, including possible unauthorized listings placed on your account, we will require a second confirmation of your identity with us in order to allow us to investigate this matter further. Your account is not suspended, but if in 48 hours after you receive this message your account is not confirmed we reserve the right to suspend your Amazon registration. If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder, please be aware that it is in violation of Amazon policy to represent oneself as another Amazon user. Such action may also be in violation of local, national, and/or international law. Amazon is committed to assist law enforcement with any inquires related to attempts to misappropriate personal information with the intent to commit fraud or theft. Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

• 訳せなくて困っています。この意味を教えて下さい。

訳せなくて困っています。この意味を教えて下さい。 you'll love it if you're the sort of person who likes to live in the fast lane. あと、How was your day? の質問に対しての回答で Who want to know? これはどういう意味でしょうか?

• どのような意味でしょうか?教えて下さい。

ある旅行社にメールを送りましたらこのようなメッセージが かえってきました。送れていないということでしょうか? 二回ほど送りましたが二回ともこのメッセージです。 どうしてもメールを送りたいのですが・・ 以下のことはどのような事がかかれているかわかりますでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 This is the Postfix program at host mail.asahi-net.or.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned below could not be delivered to one or more destinations. For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the message returned below. The Postfix program

• 教えてください・

友達と今度会う事になりました。がまだ 日を決めていません・ そこで メールを出そうと思うのですが これであっているか それと わからない言い方があるので教えてください・ *7 8 21 22日 この日で 時間はありますか? もし あなたの都合がよければ会いたいです! Do you have time 7,8,21,or 22th ? If you have time I'd love to see you ! か If it's ok with you I'd love to see you ! か If it's convenient to you I'd love to see you ! ここで 分からないのが 是非会いたい は wantのほうがいいのでしょうか?  それと 二番目に書いたIf it's ok with you ~~は 候補が一日だけでは無いのでこの場合 使うのは変でしょうか?? * あと 自分の都合だけ書いてごめんね~ と( )でこの文の後に入れたいのですが・・・  Sorry I told you only my own convenience .. なんて言い方でいいのでしょうか?? 教えてください・