回答No.1

翻訳サイトなぜ使わないのでしょうか?

ynm85681
質問者

お礼

すみません、これって問題ありですか・・? 翻訳ソフトは使ってますが、翻訳サイトは回答が遅いと聞いてますので ここで答え合わせさせていただいてます。

関連するQ&A

• すみません和訳おねがいします。

すみません和訳おねがいします。 Hi, Sorry i don't send you the singned copy in time.Find attached singned copy.Please keep this unit for me.I will do the transfer this week. Regards, Richard.

• 翻訳ソフトだと 意味が今一つなので 

翻訳ソフトだと 意味が今一つなので よろしくおねがいします。 I apologise for that. I have now entered the shipping cost for the case. So you can now purchase the case. As soon as I receive your payment, I will send the postage refund. (I have just sent you a £18 postage refund for the lens) regards,

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 I will let you know when i make the transfer next week and i will send you the TT form from my Bank. Regards, Richard.

• 和訳をしてくれませんか?

I do have affection for you. Sleep well sweetheart. We will soon be together, and these arms will hold you as long as you want... よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

thanks again for letting me have some extra time to pay for this. my husbands disability check comes on the 3rd each month so I will have the payment for you by that date

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 和訳

Many thanks for the order you have placed via our website, however we have just tried to take the payment from your credit/debit card but unfortunately this has been declined by your bank. Please could you advise if you have another card which you can use to make this payment? if so we would recommend that you place a new order with the new card details through the website, we will then cancel the current order and use the new details instead. Alternatively I can send you a Pro Forma invoice for this order so you can make a payment by bank transfer. Please let me know by return how you would like to proceed. どなたか和訳をお願いします。

• 英文翻訳お願いします。助けて!

Dear Taku, Pls see the attachment for the Specs received from the Supplier and refer to our email correspondence with them below. They have confirmed that they will work with us and supply, no problem. As discussed on phone, pls advise how we will be able to secure our interest from your side as we will be introducing to the manufacturer directly whereby you will be able to negotiate on prices and shipments. We will advise you the mode of payment for this transaction, TT preferably or LC ( Letter Of Credit ). We will advise the travel plans once we secure firm offer from our manufacturer. Best Regards, Goldy As discussed on phone, pls advise how will we be bale t

• 和訳をお願いします。

Okay then,we can now proceed further!! You will be required to make payment using any Money Transfer(Post Bank) or Western Union in your location and hopefully,you should be familiar with any in your location. I will send my complete home address for the transaction immediately i receive confirmation from you concerning payment. I can have the animals shipped next week,if it's OK by you or let me know exactly when you will want them delivered after payment and reservation have been done accordingly! Hope to hear from you soon and please make sure your address is correct for the records. 以上です。よろしくおねがいします。

• 和訳お願いします…

I have to go to sleep, goodnight 〇〇, and remember that things will change and you will find a good situation if you stay positive and keep trying, you can always come visit here and travel to see beautiful nature with me, I'll help as much as I can listening and looking for opportunities for you, I have some ideas already