• ベストアンサー

すみません和訳おねがいします。

すみません和訳おねがいします。 Hi, Sorry i don't send you the singned copy in time.Find attached singned copy.Please keep this unit for me.I will do the transfer this week. Regards, Richard.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「前略   サインしたコピーが間に合わなくて済みません。サインしたコピーを添付します。この単位(物件、商品)を私のために取って置いて下さい。今週動かします(=送金しますという意味でしょう)   よろしく   リチャード」 でしょうか。はじめの don't は、 didn't の間違いとして、訳しました。

ynm85681
質問者

お礼

なるほど、これだけで分からなくなってました(^^;ありがとうございました。 ”はじめの don't は、 didn't の間違いとして、訳しました。”

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 I will let you know when i make the transfer next week and i will send you the TT form from my Bank. Regards, Richard.

• すみません、和訳お願いいたします。

すみません、和訳お願いいたします。 Hi, I have sent US$500 as part payment for this unit.I will sent you TT copy today as i have being told to go and pick it up in the afternoon.I will advise next week when i will sent you the balance.Thanks for understanding. Regards, Richard Harrison Mbobela.

• 和訳をお願いします!

ある英語圏会社からフォントを購入致しました。 入金もすませフォントも送っていただきました。 そこで please find the font attached. Can you please send me your address so I can send you the invoice (= license) for your accounting. こちらのメッセージが来まして ライセンス規約を送る為に住所を書くのかな?と思い こちらの住所を送りました。 すると I did send the font in my previous mail. But here it is again. Please find the invoice(=license) attached. こういったメールが帰ってきました。 もう一度フォントのファイルとライセンスっぽいPDFも送られてきたのですが、 どう解釈というかどう返せばいいのでしょうか?? フォントフォルダに入っているライセンスか何かを見つけてくれてきな 内容かなとも思うのですがどうでしょうか?? 和訳をお願いいたします!

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の通販会社から来たメールなのですが、 英文のため困っています。 どなたか和訳、よろしくお願い致します。 Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender This is the mail system at host MAILOUT01.sv.commufa.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster. If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message. The mail system

• 和訳をお願いします

すみません。こちらの英語の和訳をお願いいたします。 ☆We met, and were impressions different? ★sorry i don't get you ☆i got it ★you meant that you had nice time when in France ? ☆I was able to spend happy time in France But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you I am blame,sorry I have misunderstood Please ignore this matter im so sorry ★don't worry :) everything is going to be alright :) you said :But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you!! but i don't get you ☆I want to talk with you much more It is these contents that I wanted to send Do you understand a meaning? ★ye s ;) ☆I misunderstood these words “i don't get you’’ ★i don't understand you ☆But it was able to be already understood ★; )good night, i am going home ;) ☆good night

• 和訳をお願いします

どうしても上手く訳せません。どなたかきれいに訳していただけませんか? Please let me look this up, because I did send you a relpy. I have lost about a weeks worth of emails & am trying to catch everyone on this. I will get back to you later today. I am sorry for all the trouble.

• 和訳お願いします。

英語苦手なもんで。 和訳お願いします。 i don't know what am i do now just one time please please answer me なんとなく趣旨はわかるのですが。。。

• 和訳をお願いします。

Sorry, I do not understand which item. Is it polishing stone, kamisori or both. Still waiting for the Pay Pall combine billing, Just find out that I also won kamisori. Please combine shipment with the stone and send me the total by Pay Pall.

• 和訳をお願いします。

外国の方からの質問です。 ポケモンカードの購入についてなんですが和訳をお願いします。 I have just been bought 5 boxes of this set now so if you still have the cards any cards i don't have i will be happy to buy sorry about that.

• 和訳してください

アメリカの友達から旦那に久しぶりにメールがきました。 でもわかりません。 和訳お願いします(;o;) 緊急みたいです。 dear michitoshi, this is Eli's, I arrive in Japan last night here in Fumies hom etown. things are very bad between fumie and i. it seems we now face a divorce. I am wondering if you know of ver y inexpensive places to live in fukuyama. almost all the m oney that I had went for fumie and Aika's, now I am here with almost no money. so I am in a bad position, if you k now of any cheap, inexpensive places to live, please infor m me because I don't think I can stay long at this place. I am sorry to send you a sad email, but I have an emergen cy. please write back in English because I don't think I ca n make translation on this computer. eli お願いします(;o;)