• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

Sorry, I do not understand which item. Is it polishing stone, kamisori or both. Still waiting for the Pay Pall combine billing, Just find out that I also won kamisori. Please combine shipment with the stone and send me the total by Pay Pall.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

すみません。どの商品のことだか分かりません。 砥石ですか、かみそりですか、それとも両方? (落札したすべての商品を)まとめたペイパルの請求書がくるのを、 待っています。 たったいま、かみそりも落札したことに気づきました。 砥石と一緒に発送して、総額をペイパルで知らせて下さい。 要するに、かみそりも買ったので、砥石とまとめて送って欲しい、 それからバラバラに支払いをするのではなく、全額まとめてペイパルで 支払いたい、ということのようです。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

If possible kindly declare less than 40 USD on the customs form to avoid that the shipment remains stuck at Milano Rosario Postal Hub, Italy, waiting for customs. Last time I bought a Japanese stone from Metal Master JP for 180 USD and it was stuck at the hub for 45 days, making me extremely worry. I was forced to open a case with Paypal, finally the shipment

• 和訳お願いします。 paypal関連です。

先日、ebayで買い物をしたのですが、支払ページで料金を支払おうとしたのですが、 One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected. Change your address or remove the items to continue. You may also contact the seller for an exception. と表示されていて、支払不可能だったので、私から出品者に次のようなメールを送りました。 I have one problem. I try to pay on ebay, but I can not pay when I change my address. I want you to ship Japan. so, is it possible to estimate shipping cost to Japan? and, is it possible send me the invoice again? Thank you. そうすると、出品者から以下のような返事がきました。 It is possible that it is Paypal that won't let you pay. Rather than changing your address as you pay the invoice, go to your Paypal account and I think you can add a shipping address that can be different. Your payment address much match your credit card address - if you change that, the system won't let you pay. It would help me if you could make this change of address, then when I print the shipping label, your address is automatically filled in. Because of my teaching schedule this week, I won't be able to mail this until Thursday or Friday. I will send you another invoice for shipment to Japan. Thank you, とのことなのですが、 It is possible that it is Paypal that won't let you pay. Rather than changing your address as you pay the invoice, go to your Paypal account and I think you can add a shipping address that can be different. Your payment address much match your credit card address - if you change that, the system won't let you pay. のところの意味があやふやで不安です。 このまま、木曜日か金曜日までまってればいいとのことでしょうか? 質問ばかりですみませんが、英語に詳しい方よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I enjoy weekly massages from a popular self-employed masseuse. I have a standing appointment. If I cancel within 24 hours, I understand that I must pay her. However, if I give her more notice, must I still give her some remuneration? We have never discussed it. I feel bad about canceling, as she may rely on this income, but it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happen. it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happenの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 意味が分からないので英訳教えてください

If I made you feel painful, I am really sorry about this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are still friends, but not on Facebook . You understand me !!!???

• 和訳お願いいたします

Where to meet ... Charles de Gaulles airport has many different terminal. You will be arriving in 2E and since it's to early there won't be many people. And ... I would recognize you out of a million people ... hmmm maybe I'll think of something so you will recognize me. So after you take your luggage and go through customs will exit ... and I will be waiting for you there. Actually I don't think it's normal for this time of the year. But the temperature will be around 0 degrees early next week ... If there is something I still need to get for you ... or if you still have questions please ask me. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳してください

Hello do you still have this Item that you posted on auctions.yahoo.co.jp for sell, if YES I ll be offering you $ 3,500 USD for each unit and including the shipment cost via EMS to my Niece in United State.. kindly reply back to my email and send me some more pictures of the Item on my email and know that i can not reply here on auctions.yahoo.co.jp , my email is ( ・・・・・・ (at) gmai l.com ) I will be waiting to hear back from you soon BEST REGARDS

• 英訳をお願いします

I've seen the invoice although is still asking to pay 48$. The total amount of the blades should be 24$ and not 48$. Is it possible for you to change it?

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し落札されました。 入金前に落札者より、下記メールが届きました。 随分と謝っておりますが、要はキャンセルと言う事でしょうか? お手数ですが、翻訳をよろしくお願いいたします。 can you cancell this order i am having a problem . with pay pall sorry for any problem i am not happy to tell you . this . i wish i can purchase this but at this time i cant .. i am so sorry this i feel so bad to do this sorry sorry sorry . thank you for your understanding again i am so sorry

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a married mother with two children, both in high school. But I am in love with a man who is not my husband of 21 years. "Harry" is my first love, and he came back into my life unexpectedly. He is also married. Neither of us is passionate or loving toward our spouses anymore. We both feel that we are growing apart from them. I am waiting for my children to finish high school before I make any final move. My husband still seems to believe we can be a happy couple, but I don't agree. He is unaware of my affair, but I can tell that he feels that I'm growing more distant from him every day. An additional problem, however, is that Harry seems to go through fits and starts about leaving his large family for me. Harry seems to go through fits and starts about leaving his large family for me. の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 至急。英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

英語がわかるかた至急回答お願いいたしますm(__)m 『うん、そうだよね。 ただ来年会ったときに、(話してることと言葉が)あなたもわからないし私もわからないだったらって 不安だっただけなんだ。 忙しいのにごめんね。』と言いたいのですが、 Yeah. Because of language barrier, I was just worried if we won't be able to understand what we say when we see next year. Sorry to bother you.←で伝わりますか?