• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

辞書で調べても分からなかったので和訳お願いします。 (1)this album makes me queezy. (2)I DON'T CARE IF PEOPLE SAY SHES A TROLL.

noname#16307
noname#16307
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1.このアルバムは吐き気がでるよ (直訳:このアルバムは私に吐き気を催す) 2.人が彼女が醜い女(ブス)だと言っても気にしないよ。(直訳:私は、もし人々が彼女はブスだといっても気にしません)

noname#16307
質問者

お礼

すごい! 辞書にも載ってなかったんですよ!! 海外にお住まいの方でしょうか。 どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳教えて下さい。

以下の英文の意味(和訳)が分からないため教えて下さい。 Don't thank me for this little thing. You can thank me if i Save your live or carry you up from the Middle of nowhere but Not for this. It makes me feel unconfortable and i get Red ;). になります。 また、歌詞なのですがdon't fucking tell me What your drinkとdirty bassの意味がわかる方いらっしゃいましたら教えて下さい。 本当に切実ですのでよろしくお願い致します。

• 洋楽の和訳について教えてください

趣味で洋楽を和訳しているのですが、 Leona LewisのHappyという曲のサビの部分で使われている What if はどちらの意味なのでしょうか? (1)~したらどうなるか? (2)~したってかまわない ご教授願います。 Happy Leona Lewis Someone once told me that you have to choose What you win or lose, you can't have everything Don't you take chances, you might feel the pain Don't you love in vain 'cause love won't set you free I could stand by the side and watch this life pass me by So unhappy, but safe as could be (*repeat) So what if it hurts me? So what if I break down? So what if this world just throws me off the edge My feet run out of ground? I gotta find my place, I wanna hear my sound Don't care about all the pain in front of me 'Cause I'm just trying to be happy, yaeh Just wanna be happy, ya Holding on tightly, just can't let it go Just trying to play my role, slowly disappear, oh But all these days, they feel like they're the same Just different faces, different names, get me out of here But I can't stand by your side, oh no And watch this life pass me by, pass me by (*repeat) So many terms that I can't see Like I'm a stranger on this road But don't say victim Don't say anything (*repeat) I just wanna be happy...

• 和訳をお願いします

ホストマザーを怒らせてしまい、ただ理由がわからなかったので手紙で、 私が怒らせたことは分かってる、 でも理由がわからないこと、 理由を教えてほしいこと、 間違いを犯したなら正したいこと、 あなたを傷つけたなら闇雲にではなく理解して謝りたいこと、 その根本原因は私の英語力の低さであること、を書きました。 以下その返信です。 Thank you for writing. I appreciate it. I know you misunderstand or try to guess things I say and you don't tell me if you don't understand which means I don't know either. I'm not angry or offended. You said something that made me very sad and I couldn't talk to you as I was upset. I have tried to be hospitable and kind but you said things at the lake that sounded selfish about not wating rules and using the bathroom when you wanted. I don't think this was a "rule" but a reasonable request-especially as a)I'm a teacher with a stressful job who needs to sleep b)not well so needs more sleep because of the medication Your wards sounded a little selfish and I explained this to you but you didn't seem to care. I wasn't offended you didn't want me there. I'm independent too and I understand,but please...this is England not Japan... You can be more direct and honest. Instead I had to guess by your coldness that you didn't want me there. This can lead to misunderstandings with people I have found -as an independent person myself. Just say,"I want to do this alone please" in England there is a saying "say what you mean and mean what you say" (ie make things clear and be honest.) And please ask me to repeat something if you don't understand. Guessing is a tricky game. 私がselfishな発言をしたこと、それが彼女を傷つけたこと、は分かりました。 が、細かい言い回し、と言うかニュアンスがイマイチ掴めません。 彼女は普段からとても良くしてくれているので、傷つけてしまったことを後悔しています。。 私はそういう意味で言ったんじゃないのに…とも思いますが、 全ては私の英語力の低さ、理解したつもりになって返事をしてしまうこと、が原因です。 彼女の気持ちをちゃんと理解したいです。 どなたか和訳を宜しくお願い致します!!! 長文を読んでいただきありがとうございました!!

• 和訳と解説をお願い致します

先日、イスラエルの作家 Etgar Keretの本を読んでいると、 こういうくだりに出くわしました。 She says I don't really love her. That I say I do, that I think I do, but that I don't. I've heard of people who say they don't love someone, but to decide for someone else if he loves them? このうち、3行目の意味がはっきりとつかめません。 愛してるかどうかを他の誰かが決めるは聞いたことがないよね? という感じなんでしょうか? 特に最後にどうして?がついているのか、というのが一番の疑問点です。 読み飛ばしても問題ないとはいえ、ちょっと気になったままです。 和訳とできましたら、何故こういう文章になっているのかというのも分かれば幸いです。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 日本和訳お願いします。

繰り返す前まででも構いません。わかる方、和訳お願いいたします。 I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me People call us renegades because we like living crazy We like takin' on the town because peoples gettin' lazy I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm gonna be her lover Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other And the doctor seems to say he don't know Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go People call us renegades because we like living crazy We like takin' on this town because peoples gettin' lazy I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm going to be her lover Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other And her daddy doesn't think he quite knows Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go Where we're gonna go Where we're gonna People call us renegades We like taking on this town I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

you must say anything else what I don't know. 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 英文和訳

次の英文を和訳してください。 To people in my life who makes me happy, smile, support & help me, and bring me joy. Big # THANK YOU.

• 和訳を教えて下さい。

英語の勉強を始めたばかりで子供が手助けにと高校時代の教科書をくれたのですが 最初から意味がわかりません。。どなたか和訳を教えて下さい。 A great poet once remarked, "If I read a book and it makes my whole body so cold no fire can ever warm me, I know that is poetry."

• すみません和訳おねがいします。

すみません和訳おねがいします。 Hi, Sorry i don't send you the singned copy in time.Find attached singned copy.Please keep this unit for me.I will do the transfer this week. Regards, Richard.