Interested in a unit with a reasonable price

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I am interested in this unit, but the price is a concern for me.
  • I have been doing business with many companies in Japan, and I would like to continue buying from your company.
  • I am requesting that you provide me with this unit at a price of US$1950.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

まいどすみません

まいどすみません 和訳お願いします。 Am interested in this unit also,but the price.I really to continue doing business with your company.I buy from many company in Japan.I would like to be buying from you.Am asking you to give me this unit at US$1950.I know will do good business.Try and send me through my e-mail.(moy・・・・・.zm) Regards,

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

この物件にも興味を持っています、が価格。私はほんとうにあなたの会社と取引を続け(たい)。私は日本の多くの会社から買う。あなたから買いたい。この物件を1,950米ドルでくれるよう頼む。私は(主語なし)いい商売するのを知っている。私の電子メ-ルを通して送って下さい(、、、、zm)  よろしく。 (はじめは「価格以外この物件に、、、]というつもりなのか不明です。この人、英語もおかしいところが3カ所あります、ご用心)

ynm85681
質問者

お礼

まいどありがとうございます。 そうですか、用心します ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• ※大至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

about lots of thongs you say im no fun when im sad okey. i thought some suporrt from you good bye i'm hurt too you say im no fun because im sad and have problems how can you say this to me??? i wanted Yuri support.. i thought you say you dont need me because i have problems and i am sad how should i feel???? Nina asking me month to tell you im so poor... you understand? yes Nina asking me month time to tell you this so thats why im so depressed i was holding this inside me

• すみません和訳おねがいします。

すみません和訳おねがいします。 Hi, Sorry i don't send you the singned copy in time.Find attached singned copy.Please keep this unit for me.I will do the transfer this week. Regards, Richard.

• 英訳、間違っている箇所、アドバイス等お願いします!

いつもこちらにはお世話になっております! さっそくですが・・・、 海外の会社に求人情報をメールで送って欲しいとメールを送りたいのですが、このような感じで大丈夫でしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 Dear 会社名, This is 自分の名前 from Japan. I am interested in 会社名 (or your company). I would like to get information about job. Could you please send me some information? Thank you. Best regards, 私の名前

• 和訳してほしいです。英文

ヤフーオークションに出品している商品に 以下のような質問が寄せられました。 何となくはわかるのですが 訳していただけないでしょうか。 I'm Mrs Bxxx Dxxxx from United Kingdom.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $3,000:USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (XXXXXXXXXXgmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards

• オークション出品に対しての質問

オークションに出品中のものに次のような質問がきました。 簡単な英語なので、なんとなくニュアンスはわかるのですが 誤解していたら大変なので、訳してほしいです。 またどのように答えてあげたらよいのでしょうか? ちなみに、海外発送は対応していません。 よろしくお願いします。 個人名やアドレスと思われるところは()で変えています。 Dear Seller, I am (個人名) From Canada.I am highly interested in buying your item for my Uncle in Nigeria.I will offer you $2,000USD for this item + shipping through EMS SPEED POST ,Payment will be made through Bank To Bank Transfer (Direct transfer to your bank account).I want you to reply me to my personal E-mail for further conversation Via(E-mailアドレス)

• この英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

あるサイトのオークションに出品しておりましたら、イギリスの方?から質問を受け取りましたが、なんとなくほんのりとは分かりますが、真意の部分がよく分かりません。。。 本文 Hello Seller, Mrs Heather Louis White is my Name from England, Am Interested in Buying your Item in Yahoo Auction in Japan for my Son Project in Colleges, Kindly let me Know the Cost of 20 Pieces of the Item Via (EMS SPEED POST) Delivery to my Son Shipping Address in Colleges and mean while am Paying you Via Bank to Bank Transfer, Provide me your Full Bank Information for the Payment to be Made: Therefore I want you to Reply me back in English, Morealso dont Forget to Reply me with your Real E-mail to My Mail Box (...........@hotmail.com) Hope to Read from you Soon... REGARDS!!! なのですが、ヤフーやエキサイトの翻訳サイトを利用してもあまり文法に則していない英文のようでうまくは翻訳されませんでした。 どなたか英語にご堪能な方助けてください。宜しくお願いいたします。

• ヤフオクで変な英語の質問

ヤフーオークションで車を出品していますと、英文で変な質問が来ます。 おそらく、同じ方または同じ組織が送信していると思われれます。 目的がよくわからないのと、直接取引を勧誘しているため明らかなガイドライン違反で回答はしていません。 しかし、連続で同じ商品に違ったIDから、同じような文面で幾度も来ます。 どうしたら、こういった質問が来なくなるでしょうか? ヤフーに問い合わせをしても、相変わらず回答がないので難儀しています。 Hello, My Name is ***** from the United States of America and I am Interested in your Car. What is the total asking Price for the Car. Is the Item still available for sale? Kindly contact me on my email (*********.*** ) or phone ( *********). Thanks. *****.. Hi,do you still have the vehicle for sale ? am interested in purchasing this vehicle fast and urgently,kindly let me know the term and condition via Email me at ***** Hello,I saw your Car on YAHOO AUCTION,get back to me at (*****),If still available for sale. Hi,do you still have the vehicle for sale ? am interested in purchasing this vehicle fast and urgently,kindly let me know the term and condition via Email me at ***** hello am interested in buying this car,kindly get back to me if still available...*****

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

Dear Seller, I am Anthony Pagilia from England, i am Highly Interested in Purchasing your item Listed at Auction Yahoo to my Daughter who schooling at Holland as Christmas Gift,I am Offering you the Sum of $1500 for this item and the Shipping Cost Via EMS Express speed post Office , Get back to me to ***@hotmail.com about the Term And Condition of this Item .. Regards Thanks この文章の訳がわかる方いらっしゃいますか? オークションをしていたらこのような質問がきました。 私は英語ができないので、お力をかしていただけると幸いです。

• 以下の英語を日本語にして頂きたいです。

以下の英語を日本語にして頂きたいです。 Hello ! This was a small part of my collection and the best way to send if you are buying a bigger part is a sending from a company in Copenhagen Denmark (Packman) But I buying nearly every day some new 50-60-70 porceline. If you want I can buy all your porceline you want but then I must know the pricerange.

• 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Seller, Mr Bejamin Bobo From Canada i saw your item paste on Yahoo auction i will like to buy it for my Son in Nigeria i like to offer you $2,000:00USDollar including the shipment Cost through EMS . i want you to E-mail me back to my box (bejaminb***@hotmail.com)and get back to me with your full bank payment Bank Account Name.. Bank Name Address..Account Number.. Thanks. Hello Seller, I am Mr Cherry Chung from United Kingdom i saw your item paste on auction site Japan and i am highly interested in buying it for my son in Nigeria as a birthday gift so i wish to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item plus the shipment cost to Nigeria and also contact me back to my personal mail box (cherrych***@live.com) so i want you to contact me back with your full bank details for the payment of the money to your account through bank to bank money transfer. Account Name. Account Number. Bank Name & Address. Email Address. Item Name. Thanks Am Mr Laurence Williams Presently in from Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (laurencewilliams***@gmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards なんと読むか分かりません、翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m