彼はどんなニュアンスでこれを言っていますか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 知り合った人からのメールなんですが何と言っているのかわかりません。訳はどんなニュアンスなんでしょうか?
  • Oh I forgot to tell you a bit more about myself, so i guess now would be a good time to do so. This may come as a surprise to you but I'm from the US. I'm 31 years old and work in investing.
  • あ、もうちょっと自分について話すのを忘れた。そうするにいい機会だ。。。。。?よくわかりませんおしえてください
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

彼はどんなニュアンスでこれを言っていますか?

知り合った人からのメールなんですが何と言っているのかわかりません。訳はどんなニュアンスなんでしょうか? Oh I forgot to tell you a bit more about myself, so i guess now would be a good time to do so. This may come as a surprise to you but I'm from the US. I'm 31 years old and work in investing. あ、もうちょっと自分について話すのを忘れた。そうするにいい機会だ。。。。。?よくわかりませんおしえてください 翻訳機能は使わないでおしえてください

• kwlv
  • お礼率21% (22/102)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • fujina
  • ベストアンサー率42% (115/269)
回答No.1

お邪魔します。 「あ、少し僕のことで言い忘れてたことがあるんだ。今がちょうどいいタイミングだから話すね。ちょっと驚くかもしれないけど、僕はアメリカ人で31歳。投資家なんだ。」 …でもinevestingってちょっと言いづらいからそう言ってるのかな。自分から投資家(=investor)っていうとなんか引かれちゃうかと思ってるからかな。

kwlv
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 「天使にラブソングを2」の“joyful joyful”の歌詞が聞き取れません。

「天使にラブソングを2」の“joyful joyful”の歌詞でラップの部分の後半で“So I had to grow and come to an understanding That I'm down with the King so ・・・・・・tell me who you down with, see"の部分が聞き取れません。歌詞を調べると、“so now I'm demanding that you tell”“So no-one comanded that you tell”等となっていますが、何度聞いてもそうは聞こえません。どなたか分かる方がいらっしゃればご教授下さい。

• 英文法に誤りがあれば修正してほしいです。

I'm sorry to say that it's been about 10 years since we met on Internet so that it is a no problem that you forgot about me. 宜しくお願いします。

• ニュアンスがわからず、

ニュアンスがわからず、 なんとなく、フワフワとしかわかりません。 翻訳していただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致しますm(_ _)m I never got a notification that you ever texted back, I'm so sorry. Well the video is all done now ! I uploaded it to YouTube this morning, if you would like to see it i can show it to you!

• 翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m

お世話になっております。 I'm 14,5 years old but if you dont count all nights.so, 29 years old.とはどういう意味でしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 困ってます。どちらが日本語に近いニュアンスですか?

「あなたに私の気持ちを伝えたかっただけ」を 英文にしたいのですが・・・・ I just wanted to tell you what's in my heart I just wanted to tell you for my feellings I just wanted to tell you how I feel 英語初心者なので何がどう違うのか分かりません。 すいませんが教えて下さい。お願いします。

• ニュアンスを教えて欲しいです。

○○, Happy New Year! May this year be a wonderful year for you. My first word of this year, "I like you, I love you!" I do not think that you like me or will like me.... But I wish it was so!haha Actually, I wanted to tell this feeling long ago. I hope we'll be friends forever: )☆と送ったら Thanks ○○! Such kind words.と来ました。これは脈なしですよね?

• personalがうまく訳せない

例えば次の会話です。Aは男性でBは女性です。 A:Tell me,how old are you? B:That's a very personal question. But OK, I'm thirty-two. I'm divorced with two sons and a daughter. A:And how old are they? B:The boy's are ten and eight,and the girl's twelve. A:Oh dear,I'm too young for you! 意味は至極容易につかめますが、うまく和訳できません。 (1)Tell meですが、「ねえ」いう間柄ではないし、 「失礼ですが」では改まり過ぎていると思います。 どんな日本語が最も適切でしょうか? (2)That's very personal question.と Thatが使われていますが、Itとどういう違いがあるでしょうか? (3)very personal questionのpersonalですが、これは「個人的な」というよりも「ぶしつけな」に近いと思いますが、どう訳したらいいでしょうか? (4)Oh dearの部分ですが、これは男性の驚きと少しがっかりした気持ちがあると思いますが、日本語ならどう表現しますか? (5)I'm too young for you!の部分ですが、これは You are too old for me.の裏返しというか、婉曲な表現だと思います。この場合、日本語ではどう言いますか?

• I'm so glad that we met....きちんと英語に出来ません。教えてください

外国人の友達にバースデーの言葉を書きたいのですが、うまく英語にできません。訳を教えてください。ちなみに、すこし遠まわしになっていますが、ありきたりではない言い方がよかったのでこうにかきました。自分でも英語つくりましたが結構めちゃくちゃなので正しい英語を教えてください I'm so gald that i met you here you in a 19years old. I hope that we meet face to face you in 20years old. 「あなたが19歳の年(今年)にあなたとここであえたことがうれしいです。あなたが20歳の年では実際に(face to face)会えることを楽しみにしています。」と書きたいのですが。。

• どのようなニュアンスでしょうか

(自分に自信がなく友達もいない、という文脈)I always feel like a burden to everyone and like everyone who is nice to me is only doing it out of pity. This year I wasn't invited to even one Sweet 16 party because I have distanced myself from everyone. No one, except for two kids, talks to me at school, and when the teacher asks the class to partner up, I'm usually left alone. A lot of this no one likes you, everyone hates you paranoia comes from my parents, because when I was younger, they said it to me repeatedly. I only have a few internet friends. They're the only best friends I have, but unlike me, they have lives outside of the internet. I'm the loser. a loserではなくthe loserとなっているのはどのようなニュアンスでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英詞チェックしていただけませんか?

大変恐縮ですが、 自分なりに頑張って英語の作詞に挑戦してみました。 近くに英語をチェックしてくれる方がいないので、 もしよろしければチェックしていただけませんか? これを発表する日が迫っているので、できれば早めにお願いします。 Brownie I said yes You said NO This is the game of love between us Feel my pain Feel what I feel I wanna ask you why you left me alone I did my best but you didn't do so. I gave everything but you gave nothing What's wrong with you? Am I wrong? I'm thinking of you so much that I can't fall asleep... Oh,what is true love? I'm gonna crazy if you never come back Oh,what is true love? I'm trying to be a better man to ready for meet again... The sun going down,the moon lights the town The loneliness attacks me and makes me sad "I'm alright,I don't care." said while watching TV though which was just a bluff Don't you know why I want you? That's not only your looks but all of you Gimme your love Gimme your kiss I'm thinking of you so much that I can't fall asleep... Oh,what is true love? I'm gonna crazy if you never come back Oh,what is true love? I'm trying to be a better man to ready for meet again... Some birds in the sky are looking down on me as if they show off their freedom Gimme your love Gimme your kiss I suspect that you start to love someone else! No no no... Oh,what is true love? I'm gonna crazy if you never look back Oh,what is true love? I'm trying to be a better man to love you again Oh,what is true love? I'm gonna crazy if you never come back Oh,what is true love? I'm trying to be a better man to love again and again Oh,it's time to go... Oh,it's time to grow... 何かおかしいところなど、アドバイスよろしくお願いいたします。