Confidence Issues: Feeling Like a Burden and a Loser

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Feeling like a burden to everyone and lacking confidence in oneself is a common struggle. The fear of being disliked and thinking that others are only nice out of pity can lead to loneliness and isolation.
  • The experience of not being invited to social events and being left out in school further contributes to the negative self-perception.
  • These feelings may stem from the negative messages received from parents during childhood, creating a sense of unworthiness and constant self-doubt. Seeking support from internet friends becomes a source of comfort, but the comparison to their lives outside the internet intensifies the feeling of being a loser.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どのようなニュアンスでしょうか

(自分に自信がなく友達もいない、という文脈)I always feel like a burden to everyone and like everyone who is nice to me is only doing it out of pity. This year I wasn't invited to even one Sweet 16 party because I have distanced myself from everyone. No one, except for two kids, talks to me at school, and when the teacher asks the class to partner up, I'm usually left alone. A lot of this no one likes you, everyone hates you paranoia comes from my parents, because when I was younger, they said it to me repeatedly. I only have a few internet friends. They're the only best friends I have, but unlike me, they have lives outside of the internet. I'm the loser. a loserではなくthe loserとなっているのはどのようなニュアンスでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5367)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

a loserではなくthe loserとなっているのはどのようなニュアンスでしょうか?  インターネットで話し合うときは一対一の二人に「特定」されます。その一人が勝者になれば、もう一人は「特定された敗者」になる、と言うニュアンスです。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英語の間違いについて

少し長いのですが・・・ First, I am going to talk about friends. Many people have views. (たくさんの人がそれぞれの考え方を持っている) And it is not similar. (それは似ていない) If I had live in a big city, I could meet people who have some views. I have friends when I was high school student. Some friends of mine goes to college. But others don't go to college. This is because they have a dream. A friend of mine wants to be dancer. She don't go to college, but go to dance school. Thus, I can meet many people because I live in a big city. So I can make many friends. They and I have different views. Therefore, I like talk people. I suppose that we can meet many people in a big city than a small town. もし、間違いやアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• 和訳をお願い致します。

When you told me you broke up with me I didn't block you. I still wanted to be friends with you, because when you like someone truly, you don't go away because they say no to you. この文章の和訳をよろしくお願い致しますm(._.)m

• ニュアンス

He is a friend of mime. He is one of my friends. Would you have dinner with me? Would you have dinner together? これらはどのような違いがあるのでしょうか? withとtogetherについては英英も引きましたがよく分かりませんでした。 感覚ではwithは『私と』と強調する時、togetherは一緒に「協力しながら」のニュアンスを入れる時、そして気軽に使うならwithだと思っているのですがどうなのでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 意味を教えてください

if you would like me to tell her i emailed u. i will. i dont want you to lose a good friend because of me.

• この英文の意味を訳してください

I also look after everything local I either Scouts a direct and delegate the games they got to, to be nice to feel one of the lads make it because when I was fourteen there was nothing like this. この意味を教えてください

• 和訳をお願いします。

when seeing your pictures, made me even miss you more. How have you been doing lately? Do you go clubbing a lot? Last weekend I went to Germany to club, it was fun, but I drunk too much alcohol. The next day I have been clubbing again with friends in Holland. Did you knew that there is a big Japanese community living in Dusseldorf. They even got a Japanese town, I like to go to Dusseldorf, because there is the only place nearby where you can eat ramen noodles. When eating ramen reminds me of the time that we were eating ramen together when I have met you for the first time. Hope we can do that soon again...

• ニュアンスを教えて欲しいです。

○○, Happy New Year! May this year be a wonderful year for you. My first word of this year, "I like you, I love you!" I do not think that you like me or will like me.... But I wish it was so!haha Actually, I wanted to tell this feeling long ago. I hope we'll be friends forever: )☆と送ったら Thanks ○○! Such kind words.と来ました。これは脈なしですよね?

• 【英語】添削お願いします テーマ:暇なとき

When I'm free, I usually read books or comics. It's because when I read them, I can feel as if I were in the world of them. For example, when characters fight against enemy in a story, I fight, too. When they feel sad, I feel so. Books and comics take me to various world and they are always exciting and surprising. Also, books and comics tell me many things. When I find that people who have opinions or thoughts which are utterly different from me, they often change my mind. For these reasons, I like reading very much, and it will continue to being the friend of my life. 文法、単語の使い方、文章構成などについて指導お願いします。

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 英文の和訳をおねがいします。

It is salutary to realize the fundamental isolation of the individual mind. We have no certain knowledge of any consciousness but our own. We can only know the world through our own personality. Because the behaviour of others is similar to our own, we suppose that they are like us; it is a shock to discover that they are not. As i grow older I am more and more amazed to discover how great are the differences between one man and another. I am not far from believing that everyone is unique.