The Impressive Story of Albert Einstein

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn about the impressive story of Albert Einstein and how he challenged conventional wisdom with his theory of special relativity.
  • Discover the concept of time as a variable and the importance of questioning common sense.
  • Explore the ability of Albert Einstein to explain complex ideas using simple and relatable examples.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文添削

英文の添削をお願いします。以下のような文章を自分なりに英訳してみたのですが。 ****************************************************************   私が最も感銘を受けたテーマは、アルバート・アインシュタインに関するものです。これを読む以前から、彼のことを尊敬していました。なぜならば、彼は我々がそれまで抱いてきた固定概念を大きく覆したからです。 「特殊相対性理論」によると、光速は一定、時間は変化します。これは明らかに我々の常識に反するものです。私は、時間とは常に揺るぐことなく一定の速さで進むものであると信じていました。時間は背景に過ぎず、その上を他の物が進んでいるのだと。しかし、全ての軸は光速です。私は常識を疑うことの重要さを学びました。見えるもの全てを鵜呑みにしないような目を持つようにしたいです。  そして、アインシュタインは難しい考えを説明するとき、簡単なイメージを用いていたと言われています。身の周りの物に置き換える能力は見習いたいものです。 **************************************************************** The theme which I was most impressed is the story about Albert Einstein. Before reading it, I had respected him. Because he overturned the stereotype we had held till then. “Special Theory of Relativity” says, the speed of light is constant, but time can change. It is clearly against our common sense. I have believed that time is firmly passing at a constant speed. Time is simply a background, others are running on it. However the axis of all is light speed. I learned the importance of doubt for the common sense. I would like to have eyes which don’t swallow all visible. And it is said Einstein had a way of explaining difficult ideas using easy images. We should follow the ability of replacement with something around us. **************************************************************** 文法上、時制、表現の誤りなど、どんなことでも構いませんので、アドバイス頂けませんでしょうか。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは。分からない所は予測して直しました。 The theme that impressed me the most was the story about Albert Einstein. However before even reading about it, I already had great respect toward Einstein for breaking the stereotype in scientific studies. According to the “Special Theory of Relativity”, speed of light is constant but time frame can change, which is clearly against our common sense. I had always believed that time was passing at a constant speed regardless of whom it may concern. Time, from my understanding, was merely a background for objects to pass by. Yet, everything is still based around the speed of light. The Einstein’s theory taught me the importance of doubting the common sense. I want to be a person who does not trust everything he sees. People often say that Einstein used simple images to explain the difficult theories. His ability and inspiration of looking one thing from different perspectives, using objects around him, is truly respectable. ご参考までに。

rainhater
質問者

お礼

まるまる書き下していただいて、ホントに感謝です。参考にさせていただきます。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 16th ‘10 I was busy today. As soon as I got up morning, I went to do rice-cake making. As a mallet of today was bigger than I had used ones of past, my arm パンパンになった。 And it was fine, I was tired a lot. After rice-cake making, I had to put a TV board together. But I had just bought some parts for that. When I got a call from the shop buying the TV, I was not easy a little. But I had a promise with my friends to go out to drink, I gave up it and did it. We met in grilled meet restaurant. We bought a 50percent off ticket of this restaurant with an internet. It was great and we would be full. As the TV will come to my house yester morning, I had better go to sleep early. It is almost 2 o’clock.

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.それは壊れそうです It maybe is going to break. 2.気が済むまで話そう Let's talk about it together until we are tired of it. 3.だるいという言葉は疲れたとかめんどうくさいというような意味です "Darui" meaning like "I'm tired of or I'm botersome it". 4.君と意見が同じでよかった I am good that our opinion is agreed. 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます Sunday, March 13, 2006 It started rainy, then it was cloudy later. What a sad incident it was! Our plan for building our new house collapsed today. As you know, we had found a good piece of land the other day and we had forwarded the plan of our new house. However, we didn’t like the design for the house of the house maker and the cost of the new house went very high. I talked about what to do with our plan with my husband a lot of time, then we decided to cancel it because of these reasons. We have to stand the start again, but we will keep up since it is a big purchase!! なんて悲しい出来事。今日、マイホーム新築の計画を取りやめにしました。私たちはいい土地を探して、新しい家の計画を進めていました。でも住宅メーカーの家のプランが気に入らないし、値段が結局とても高くなったの。主人と長い間話し合って、これらの理由で結局白紙に戻すことにしました。私たちはまたスタートにもどってしまったけど、大きな買い物だし屈せずがんばることにしました。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^) 3日分ありますので、簡単な添削で結構です。 Sunday March 13, 2006    It started snowy, but it was sunny later. My son, who will be 3 years old this April, tease me to read many picture books lately. He brought about 10 books to me before sleeping on his usual way tonight, so I had to read them for him. It was tough to read all of them at night, buy I think it is important to develop his mind. I will do my best for him. Tuesday, March 14, 2006 It was cloudy today. I had my hair dye and cut today. Although my son noticed my change, yet my husband didn’t notice it at all. (noticeが2回目なので違う表現がしたいのですが...)I wondered if once a man married a woman, he lose interest to his wife! Wednesday, March 15, 2006 We had fine weather today. I went out having lunch with my friends of three. (友達は友達でも、「ママとも」と表現したいのですが...)We drank two glasses of wine and ate spaghetti. They were very delicious and we chatted for a long time drinking wine. I spent pleasant time so I felt my stress of daily chores went off.

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I had put the key in the usual place, I would have found it easily. 2)If I have a little more time, I could have looked over my test paper again. 3)If I had taken my brother's suggestion, the situation would have been different from what it is now. 上記の文が文法的に合っているか(動詞・助動詞など)教えていただきたいです。 間違っている場合はアドバイスをお願いします。

• 正しい自然な英文に添削願います。

英語にたけている皆様へ 以下の内容を英文にしましたが、おかしいところ・不自然なところを御指摘・添削願います。 日本語: 今日は家族4人でA川に蛍を見に行きました。ついたときには既にたくさんの人たちが川沿いにいて待ち構えていました。蛍は思っていたほどたくさんいませんでしたが、家族全員見るのは初めてだったので暗闇で光る蛍たちは幻想的で感動的なものでした。光が最高潮に達した8時半すぎには周辺の道路は大混雑で駐車場から出るのも一苦労でした。 私の稚拙な英文: Today,I went to the A river to watch fireflies with my familiy of four. There were already many people waiting it along the river when we arrived there. Fireflies were not so many less than I expect, but shining in the dark was fantastic and impressed all my families had watched at the first time. After 8:30p.m. at when the climax of it, peripheral road got congested greatly. So we had to waste time to go out the parking. 絶対おかしい。よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

まだまだ、うまく文章が作れません。教えて下さい。 I went to eat the lunch to The big boy with my friend on weekend. The subject is he get new job that is travel agencye. As we love travel we had a wonderful time while we told about it. By the way, I remenber a group of the three man of DVD. Someone would have watched them which my another friend recommend me. They are comicu? talk programe. 私は週末友達とビックボーイにランチを食べに行きました。 話題は友達が旅行会社に入ったことだった。 お互いに旅行好きでとても楽しかった。 話は変わるが、ビックボーイで思い出すことがある。それは、The 3名様と言うDVDだ。 見たことがある人もいるかもしれないが、別の友達のお気に入りだ。 それはお笑い話のDVDです。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

「この物語自体は、特に2人の女の子が目標など持たないためスピード感がない。 田舎の女の子2人が友情を築いていくという、単純で地味な話だ。 にもかかわらず、この映画には圧倒的なスピード感がある。それはキャラクターの明快さや表現の細かさだ。 この2人のキャラクターの存在感が、物語を失速させずに突っ走らせる。 監督は「イメージの肉体化」をうまく表現していると思った。 この映画が評価される大きな理由の一つだと思う。」 ある映画について説明をしたいのですが、日本語では物語を失速させずに突っ走らせるといいますが、英語でも同じような表現でいいのでしょうか? そして「イメージの肉体化」というのも英語でどのように表現したらいいのかわからず…とりあえず英文を作ったので確認して欲しいです。 The story itself had no sense of speed because two girls have no goals or dreams. It is a simple story that two girls build friendship. Neverthless, this film has sense of speed. That created by the clarity of the character and the detail of expression. The presence of these two characters will make the story run without stalling the story. I think the director could expression well "image physicalization", and it is one of the major reasons for being evaluated. こちらになります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

・It is very important to cooperate on a recycle campain to protect evironment. ・We should start thing that we can do even if it is small things.That is one step for improvement of environment. この2つを確認したいんですけど、文法的など、おかしいところがあったら教えてください。おねがいします!

• 英文添削よろしくおねがいいたします。

英文添削をおねがいしたいと思います。 もし私があなたの国に行くとしたら、あなたはどこを観光する事を提案しますか? Where would you recommend for me to visit if I were to go to your country? Where do you recommend for me to visit if I go to your country? このようなパーティーに参加するのは初めてですか? Is this your first time to come this kind of party? Is it your first time to join this kind of party? 英語と日本語ではどちらが得意ですか? Which are you good at English or Japanese ? At which language are you better, English or Japanese? 英語と日本語ではどちらがあなたにとって話しやすいですか? Which is easier for you to speak English or Japanese ? Which one is easier for you to speak, English or Japanese? よろしくおねがいいたします。