• ベストアンサー

英文日記の添削をしていただけませんか(^^)

また英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) Last week , my husband went to Hokkaido reading students for a school excursion for 4 days, so I had to take care of my two-year son alone. It was hard task than I had thought. I thought that single-mothers in the world are very tough then. By the way, I and my husband want to build a detached house, so we are looking for the land recently. We can't find the proper land which we both satisfy, however. It's very difficult to decide where to live. I think we need big power to find the proper land where we live in the future.

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kiwi-man
  • ベストアンサー率45% (14/31)
回答No.5

Last week my husband went to Hokkaido with his students on a school trip for 4 days, so I had to take care of our two-year-old son alone. It was a harder task than I thought it would be. I think life as a single mother must be very tough. By the way, my husband and I want to build a detached house so we have been looking for some land. We can’t find suitable land that we’re both happy with, however. It’s very difficult deciding where to live. I think it will take a lot of effort to find suitable land.

shiro1226
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました(^^)たくさんの文法的なミスに気づきました。これからもよければ私の英文日記の添削をお願いします(^^)

その他の回答 (4)

回答No.4

Gです。 こんにちは。 また、一行一行やってみましょうね。 >Last week , my husband went to Hokkaido reading students for a school excursion for 4 days, so I had to take care of my two-year son alone. を Last week, my husband took the students to Hokkaido for a 4 day school-excursion, so I had to take care of my two-year son alone/by myself.とちょっと変えると分かりやすくなると思います。 なお、readingはleadingですね。 このleadingを使わずに、簡単に連れて行った、と言うフィーリングでtookで済ましています。 >It was hard task than I had thought. It was a harder task than I had thought.とまず文法的にかえますね。 しかし、もっと簡単に、It was harder than I had thought.としまってもいいし、また、thoughtをexpectedとかanticipatedというような表現をすると、thoughtの持つ「単に思った」より「手助けしてくれる人がいなくなるのはわかっていたので大変にはなると思っていたけどそれよりも」と言うフィーリングがこれらの単語では出すことができます。 >I thought that single-mothers in the world are very tough then. Now I can empathize with single mothers in the world.という表現をして、今、シングルマザーがどれだけ大変なのかが分かる、と言うempathizeと言う非常に一般的に使われる(日本ではちょっと難しいように見えるかもしれませんが)単語で表現できるわけですね。 これを、今でなくそのときだったわけですから、I could empathize with single-mothers in the world.と言う表現をすることができるわけです。 empathizeの持つ、苦労が分かる、と言うフィーリングをうまく使えるわけですね。 I felt how simgle-mothers in the world feel everyday.という表現をして、彼らがどのように毎日感じているかちゃんと感じた、言う表現も使えますね。 feel everydayはいつも起こっているということなのでそのまま現在形にしておいてくださいね。 >By the way, I and my husband want to build a detached house, so we are looking for the land recently. detached houseとは一戸建てのことですね。 こちらでは不動産用語として、single family houseというような表現をしていますが、この場合、日本語でも言うように、「普通の家」「マンションではなく家と言えるもの」と言うフィーリングで、簡単にa regular houseとかといってしまう事もあります。 Honey, we've been living in this apartment for over 10 years! Can we have a regular house? と言う感じですね。 このdetached houseはどうしてもdetachedと言うフィーリングが強くなり、アパートじゃなくて、家と家がつながっていないところに住みたいのよ!と感情的に言いたい、強調したいというフィーリングがあれば、使うべき表現であるとも言えるわけです。 >We can't find the proper land which we both satisfy, however は We can't find the suitable land with which both of us can be satisfied, however. とちょっと変えました。 both of us can be satisified with the land.と言う表現をつなげたわけですね。 >It's very difficult to decide where to live. Okですね。 I wish it was a simple task to find where to live.と言うように仮定法を使って逆の難しいというフィーリングを出すことができます。 >I think we need big power to find the proper land where we live in the future. need big powerの部分がちょっと分からないのですが、we need/can use a big help to find the exact land where we want to live in the future.というつんがるのではないでしょうか。 これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。

shiro1226
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました(^^)丁寧な回答ほんとうに感謝です。最後のところは、I think it will take a lot of effort to find sutable land.という気持ちです。よければこれからも添削おねがいします。

• akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.3

他の回答者様の指摘以外で気づいた点ですが、 my husband went (left) to hokkaido and stayed there for 4 days leading students... とした方が自然な気がします。 2歳という場合は、two-year-old sonとoldを付けます。 It was hard task than I had thoughtは、 I have never imagined that it was so hard (tough) and realized how tough single mothers in the world must be! imagineを使った方が感じが出ると思います。「それで、シングルマザーがどれだけタフなのか気づいた」などとしたらいかがでしょうか? I and my husband want to build a detached house, so we are looking for the land recently のところは、建てたい、というより実際に土地を探しているので、「建てるつもりなので」と言う意味で次のようにも書けそうです。 Since my husband and I are intended to build a single dwelling house, we are recently looking for (real) estate. 一戸建てのことですか?住宅のパンフレットなどにはsingle dwellingが使われるのを見ます。 土地の場合、住宅のための土地なので(real) estate を使った方が意味が通ると思います。 正確な文章ではhowever は主語の後に来ます。日記などなら問題ないと思いますが、ご参考まで。

shiro1226
質問者

お礼

• pius
  • ベストアンサー率38% (73/191)
回答No.2

比較の文 It was a harder task than I had thought. 比較級+than でtaskは数えられます、が通常workかjobで良いかもしれません。 また、 I never thought that it was so hard work until then. という言い方も 時制の一致 I thought that single mothers in the world were very tough. >We can't find the proper land which we both satisfy, however. It's very difficult to decide where to live. この二文、似ている意味の文のような気がするので However, it's very difficult to find the proper land to live where we both can be satisfied. 活力とかの意味ならpowerよりenergyのほうがよいのでmuch energyなどどうですか?

shiro1226
質問者

お礼

noname#26111
noname#26111
回答No.1

3箇所だけ reading--->to lead I and my husband--->My husband and I(2人称、3人称、1人称の順番になります) which we both satisfy--->with which both of us are satisfied 以上参考までに。

shiro1226
質問者

お礼

関連するQ&A

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^) 3日分ありますので、簡単な添削で結構です。 Sunday March 13, 2006    It started snowy, but it was sunny later. My son, who will be 3 years old this April, tease me to read many picture books lately. He brought about 10 books to me before sleeping on his usual way tonight, so I had to read them for him. It was tough to read all of them at night, buy I think it is important to develop his mind. I will do my best for him. Tuesday, March 14, 2006 It was cloudy today. I had my hair dye and cut today. Although my son noticed my change, yet my husband didn’t notice it at all. (noticeが2回目なので違う表現がしたいのですが...)I wondered if once a man married a woman, he lose interest to his wife! Wednesday, March 15, 2006 We had fine weather today. I went out having lunch with my friends of three. (友達は友達でも、「ママとも」と表現したいのですが...)We drank two glasses of wine and ate spaghetti. They were very delicious and we chatted for a long time drinking wine. I spent pleasant time so I felt my stress of daily chores went off.

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)  

昨日にひき続き、英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、参考として私の表現したい内容を日本語でも書いておきます。(必要と思う部分のみ) Saturday, March 4, 2006 sunny Hello, my dearest Candy. As you have known this, but my husband and I like tempura. We especially like the tempura restaurant which name is またまた “Hirao”. We haven’t gone there for three years because there are only bar seat(カウンター席) there, so we are not willing to eat out there with 2-year-old son. Today, however, we left him to the nursery school and ate out there for lunch. The “Hirao” was as nice as could be expected, so I was very satisfied. Do you imagine how nice the restaurant is? Well, sorry but I have to go now. See you soon, my dearest Candy. (日本語) あなたも知っているように、夫と私はてんぷらが好きなの。特に「ひらお」というてんぷら屋が好きなんだけど、もう3年はそこに行ってないわね。なぜかって、そこはカウンター席しかないから、2歳の子供を連れて行くのには気が進まないの。でも今日は子供を保育所に預けてそこにランチしに行ったのよ。「ひらお」は思ったとおりおいしかったわ。もう大満足!

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)

英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) I quarreled with my husband. I knew I was wrong. But I couldn’t apologize to him. Because I am obstinate. Tomorrow, he is gong to lead a group of students to Hokkaido for school excursion. So I’m little nervous. If I had apologized to him, I could have been happy.

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^) 

短いですが、英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります。(  )は、どの単語を使うべきか分からない部分です。  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます。 I’ve told you the other day, my husband and I have been looking for some land for our detached house. At last we found a suitable land near the park which has been being( built / developed). The park will be completed next spring, and I'v heard that its surroundings will become very beautiful. It is high-priced, however, if we could live there, we would be both happy. 先日も言ったけど、夫と私は今、一戸建て用の土地を探しているの。ついに、建設中の公園の近くに、いい土地を見つけました。公園は来年の春には完成し、周りの環境はとても美しくなるそうです。とても高いけど、そこに住めたら幸せだろうなあ。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます Sunday, March 13, 2006 It started rainy, then it was cloudy later. What a sad incident it was! Our plan for building our new house collapsed today. As you know, we had found a good piece of land the other day and we had forwarded the plan of our new house. However, we didn’t like the design for the house of the house maker and the cost of the new house went very high. I talked about what to do with our plan with my husband a lot of time, then we decided to cancel it because of these reasons. We have to stand the start again, but we will keep up since it is a big purchase!! なんて悲しい出来事。今日、マイホーム新築の計画を取りやめにしました。私たちはいい土地を探して、新しい家の計画を進めていました。でも住宅メーカーの家のプランが気に入らないし、値段が結局とても高くなったの。主人と長い間話し合って、これらの理由で結局白紙に戻すことにしました。私たちはまたスタートにもどってしまったけど、大きな買い物だし屈せずがんばることにしました。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)   Friday, March 10, 2006 It was sunny today. I had a bad headache in this morning, so I did nothing at all what I was going to do today. There wasn't a medicine for a headache so I went out buying it and drank it in the evening. A little time later, the medicine cured my headache and I became to feel rather good. I thought that I should have drunk it earlier!!

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)      

またまた英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます。 Tuesday, March 7, 2006    We had lots of sunshine. Hello, Candy. The other day, my friend of mine had a baby, so I went to a shopping mall to buy her some presents. I bought two t-shirts and two pairs of socks for her baby and baby's brother. I feel a complete taste in clothes, so my friend sure be pleased to see them. Don't you think so? Well, I must be going, see you soon. (日本語) 先日、友達に赤ちゃんが生まれたので、プレゼントを買いに行ったの。ティーシャツ2枚と靴下2足を、赤ちゃんとそのお兄ちゃんに買ったわ。われながら洋服のセンスはいいから、彼女きっと気に入ってくれると思う。そう思わない?

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)

またまた英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) Tomorrow is the St. Valentine's day, so I thought that I would buy my husband a box of chocolate. At the same time, I remembered that I didn't buy him any presents these years. This morning I asked him what he wants except chocolate, and he answered he wanted the lighter. I went to the shopping mall and found the lighter that he will probably like it. I hope he will be pleased to see it.

• 日記の添削をお願いします

Today, I was tired to go to some shops which were likely to sell something appropriate for packing the bag which I had sold on Yafuoku. In spite of my labor, however, I couldn’t find it. So I ended up to decide to buy it in the post office when I send the bag. It was 8 pm, and I didn’t have lunch and got hungry, so I went to my favorite Ramen shop for dinner. It was still very good despite I ate it many times. Only, I am feeling that I must cook foods myself, because I have begun Palsytem. I will do tomorrow. 英語としておかしいところやこうしたほうがより自然だというところを遠慮なく指摘してください。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます Monday, Feb. 27th, 2006 Sunny   Hello, my dearest Candy. I received a mail from my friend this morning, who is my alumna at university. I haven’t seen her for a long time so I was very grad to look at this mail.   She said ( wrote ? ) that she wanted to meet me because she was coming to near my house next Thursday. Now she lives a long way from my house. Actually I already have something to do for next Thursday, but I will change my schedule and meet her. I’m looking forward to seeing her. Candy, you think so, don't you? See you soon, my dearest Candy. (日本語) 今朝、大学時代の友達からメールが来たの。しばらく会ってないからこのメールを見てとてもうれしかったわ。彼女が来週の木曜日にうちの近くに来るので私に会いたいって言うんだけど。実はすでに予定があるのだけど、予定を変えて彼女に会うつもり。彼女に会うのすごく楽しみ。キャンディーもそう思うでしょ?