• ベストアンサー

言い方

あなたはそれを誰に言ってんの?? who are you saying it to? who are you telling it to? どちらがよく使われまた自然ですが?? 後ユーチューブであなたが知りたい物を日本語で検索してみて search for what you want to know on the youtube in Japanese.にしたんですがforはいりますよね?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.1

saying のほうです。 状況によっては Who are you talking to? Do you know who I am? もOK. はい。the なしで Youtube と大文字にしてもOK.

noname#106755
質問者

補足

解答ありがとうごさいますo(^-^)o tellだと何かを情報を伝えるというニュアンスが強くなるからsayですよね?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 私の上げている、ある動画について、メッセージをアメリカ人からもらいまし

私の上げている、ある動画について、メッセージをアメリカ人からもらいました。 大体の全体的なニュアンスとして、相手が褒めてくれているということは分かりました。 しかし、一部、少し分からない部分があり、気になったので質問させて下さい。 "That's what makes your videos stand alone from all others. You THINK you know what is going to happen, but just can't be totally sure -- and in the midst of all this, you can't understand a word they are saying. For awhile I wanted the translation, but it doesn't matter anymore -- it just adds to the mystery and the wonder of ○○○○. ONE THOUSAND THANK YOU's !" ○は、私の上げた、日本語での動画(複数)のことです。 分からない部分というのは、「You THINK you know ~ they are saying.」の個所です。 この「You」は、私のことを指して言っているのですか? 「私」が日本語を理解できないと言われているのでしょうか??? 解説をお願い致します。

• 英文の和訳 これで合ってますでしょうか?

It is very tiring to live your life with someone and have to pretend to be other than who and what you really are. 本来の自分以外のふりをすることや誰かと一緒にいることは、 とても疲れる。 you really are と who and what がハッキリと分からなかったのですが、 you really areはyou areの強調と考えてよろしいでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします!(恋愛・人間関係ネタです

2か月ほど仲良くしていたアメリカ人男性が、私の事をブログで綴っていたことを知り、 問いただした結果、このようなメールが届きました。大体の意味はわかるのですが、 ニュアンスを含む、正確な読み取りができません。 どなたか解説いただけないでしょうか。宜しくお願いいたします。 You weren't the subject of any "blog experiment." I don't know what you mean by that. I assumed you being 43 that you could infer about my life that way, but I'm okay with you saying goodbye because I will only hold interest in those who accept me for who I am and my life. In other words, I'm okay saying bye to people who don't accept me for who I am. I understand that you feel more comfortable emailing here as opposed to just using LINE, but I don't really know what you are expecting out of life. I mean, if you'd rather date some boring, older Japanese guy, I won't stop you from doing that. I enjoy our time together. I don't want you to say bye. But once again I understand if you don't want to accept me for who I am.

• 2つ翻訳お願いします><

2つ翻訳お願いします>< It was tired from love not fulfilled. There is a my present self because there are feelings to think of the other party. Is the love that dose to the point of telling a lie me? What do you want to do, and how do you want to be loved by you?

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 至急!!英文をわかりやすい日本語にしてください。

I want to know why it's so hard when you are not Japanese to be accepted like a human before gaijin ? And I want to know what are you doing when you go out with your friends. If it's like in manga or its completely different. And what about relationship between boys and girls ? I think it's enough for this e-mail . see you later

• 彼女からメールが来ました。訳してください。

i want to meet you too, and you have nice english you know? so what do you do for living ? are you working? see you soon,.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“I know something about addiction and I know how hard it is to overcome that, but the reality is what do you do if you're in a band and you want to continue making the living you have and you want to continue putting out new music and you're co-dependent of the needs and wants of someone who just doesn't want to do anything, who doesn't want to go anywhere. Someone that is just not there, is just not present.”

• この英文を和訳して頂けますか?

imagine having the confidence of everybody around you for what it is you are about to do. 「a thousand paths to confidence」という本の一節ですが、what 以下が うまく訳せません。what you are about to do.であれば「あなたがしようとしていること」になると思うのですが、 間にある「it is」が何を指すのか、どう訳したらいいのかが今ひとつ理解できないのです。よろしくお願いします。

• What .... for

What are you moving the furniture for? は、何のために、ということですが、これを、 Who are you moving the furniture for? だれのために、ということはできますか?

出会いの増やし方
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 数日間考えた結果新しい出会いを探すことにしました。
  • マッチングアプリで顔写真なしで5人の女性とやり取りすることになりました。
  • 街コンは参加女性が少なく解散が危ぶまれている状況です。
回答を見る