Born in Tokyo, 1983. Animation Creator. Check My Movie!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Born in Tokyo in 1983, I am a freelance animation creator. In 2005, I created my first animation film, 'Kai', as my graduation work from art school.
  • Since then, I have continued to create animations and have participated in both domestic and international film festivals. My work is characterized by drawing and using various materials.
  • Three years ago, I joined a pantomimic group to study movements that can be applied in animation. Currently, I am also interested in stage performances and street performing.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

紹介文を英語で書きたいです。

外国の方が見て、自然な英語文章を書きたいです。 とりあえず自分で書いてみたもの はずかしいですが、載せます。 ↓ (これではおかしいですよね、、教えていただけますでしょうか) Born in Tokyo,1983. animation creater. My first animation film was 'Kai' as graduation work in art school in 2005 . I create animations and enter the festivals in japan and over seas. Drawing and using many kinds of material in my work.(check my movie) I have joined pantomimic group to get hint in animation acting for 4 years ago. and now im interested in the stage and a street performer. 日本語です ↓このように説明したいです。 「1983年、東京生まれ。フリーの映像クリエイター。 2005年、美術学校の卒業制作で初めてのアニメーション「カイ」を制作。 その後アニメーション制作を続け、国内や海外での映画祭に参加。 ドローイングと、色々な素材を使用したコマ撮りが特徴。(映像を見てください) 3年前より、 アニメーションで使える動きの勉強として、パントマイムサークルに参加。 現在、舞台や大道芸にも興味を持ち、活動の場を広げています。」

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.1

>Born in Tokyo,1983. animation creater. "animation creator"と云いたい気持は分りますが、そういう肩書きは英語にないと思います。Googleで検索してみましたが、「フレーズ検索」で地域を「アメリカ合衆国」に限定した場合、"animation creator"で出て来るのはコンピュータ・ソフトの名称ばかりです。 「宮崎 駿」の場合、"Hayao Miyazaki is one of Japan's greatest animation directors"と云われ、「Pixarの人々」は"Pixar's animators"と呼ばれています。質問者の場合、"animator"が相応しいような気がしますが、どうでしょうか。 >I create animations and enter the festivals in japan and over seas. 「卒業後」とするべきでしょう。"enter"は、私の辞書によれば「戦争に参加する」だそうです。"participate"が普通の「参加する」です。何回国内や海外での映画祭に参加されたのか不明ですが、ここは現在完了形にすべきだと思います。"overseas"は一語です。"After graduation, I continued making animations and have participated in many movie festivals in Japan and overseas." >Drawing and using many kinds of material in my work. 「コマ撮り」ですが、http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animation#Stop_motion を見て頂ければ分るように、手法によって異なる表現になっています。質問者のレパートリー次第でいくつかの手法を選ぶべきでしょう。【例】"My specialties are drawing for cell animation, puppet animation, clay animation and so on." "my specialties are..."は「私の得意とするところは…」です。 >(check my movie) これは「私の映画を見よ」という命令形です。私なら"Please watch some of my works."とします。もし、作品がホームページにアップされているのであれば、そのURLも付け加えます。 >I have joined pantomimic group to get hint in animation acting for 4 years ago. 「四年前に参加した」と云いたいのなら単純な過去を使うべきです。「四年間勉強している」と云いたいのなら現在完了形です。どちらかに決めなくてはいけません。 >now im interested in the stage and a street performer. "Currently I'm interested in stage and street performances." これは"stage performances"と"street performances"という意味です。 >活動の場を広げています "I'm trying to extend my activities."(活動を拡大しようと務めています)

aritoakari
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます! とても助かりました。勉強になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文を日本語にしてください。

(1)Even people in their 40s and 50s feel their memory starting to slip. "Why can`t I remember names?" they sigh. "Where did I put my keys?" With the passing of the years, the question move from annoyance to concern. (2)Leisure is a very important topic, for several reasons. Many people spend more time at their leisure than at work; many find their leisure more satisfying than their work; leisure can be a major source of happiness and of mental and physical health. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Compared with other my friends, my life is very unusual. I had been to Australian for four months after graduation from high school. It was my best experience I have ever had. The smell of air was cool and freshness when I arrived in Cairns airport, which smell cannot get out of my mind. Of course, there were many culture differences between Japan and Australia such as food, thinking and language. なんでもいいので文法ミス教えてください泣き

• 英語で’ぜひよろしくお願いします’という丁寧な返事を書きたいのですが。。。

今、アメリカの大学院で研究のボランティアをしています。 その頑張りが認められて、今年から大学院生として正式なラボのメンバーにならないかというお誘いがありました。 I have been very pleased with your hard work, enthusiasm, and obvious pleasure in conducting research. Accordingly, I am able to offer you support in the form of a graduate assistantship to work in my laboratory. Please let Dr. Smith and I know whether you are interested in accepting this opportunity.メールを書くのは友達に対してが多いので、丁寧な表現がなかなか思いつきません。私はぜひこの申し出を受けたいのですがどのように返事をすればよいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語での自然な言い方を教えてください。

"I started studying English as a hobby at first, but My interest in English got carried away then I quit my work and joined an English school." 「最初は趣味で始めた英語でしたが、だんだん夢中になって会社を辞めて学校に通いだしました。」ということを伝えたいのですが自然な言い方がわかりません。"英語にのめりこむ、夢中になる"という気持ちを表現したい時上記の言い方got caried awayはおかしいですか? 会社を辞めるほど英語に夢中になったことを伝えたいのですが…。 そして他の部分の英語も自信ないので間違ってたりもっと良い言い方があれば教えてください。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の課題の文・・・チェックお願いします。

高校からの宿題で英語のスピーチ文が出ました。 あがって高1になるものなのですが長文なんて書いたことなく さっぱりで・・・助けてもらいながら書いたのですが 当たっているか不安です。(文法とか、色々・・) 詳しい方チェックお願いします。 「Have you ever thought about what you would like to do in your future? 将来何がしたいか考えたことはありますか? What I'd like to do is to travel all over the world, and exprience their culture especially thier cuisines. 私は世界中を旅し、それらの国の特に食の文化を経験したいです。 Since I love eating food more than anything, it would be wonderful if I can eat food from entire world and write original "International food journal". 食べることが大好きなので、できたら世界中の食べ物を食べ独自の"国際料理日記”を書けたらいいと思ってます Therefore, I would like to improve English, which is spoken in most nations, here at ☆ Senior High School. だからこの☆高校でほとんどの国で話されている英語を進歩させたいです And then, get a good work and save some money in order to travel all over the world. それから良い仕事につきお金をためて旅行したいです。 To make this dream come true, I need to study hard my senior high school years. この夢をかなえるため勉強に励みたいと思います I think that I can do my best if there is a dream. わたしは夢があれば頑張れる(がんばることが出来る)と思います。 Therefore everyone wants you to do your best with a dream. なので皆さんにも夢を持って頑張って欲しいです」 なのですが・・・宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の自己紹介~本当に困っています

私は日本人学校の教師を目指す、教師です。文部科学省の面接が今月の中旬にあります。情報によると、その中に英語で自己紹介などの質問もあったそうです。皆さんのお力をお借りして当日まで最善を尽くしたいと考えています。よろしく御願いします。 自分で考えたものは以下のものです。添削していただけたらうれしいです。 My name is ****. I have been working for (市町村) city (学校名)elementary school. as a teacher for 4 years. Also I like sports and I think I'm pretty good at Japanese dance, JUDO and KARATE. There are two reasons why I wants to work 日本人学校.First,It is because I was moved by the figure of the teacher who works overseas. Second、I wants to become the power of the children who are living abroad. I do the best for the warm class making with putting the scholastic ability of the children. I'm always ready to smile, because I believe being happy makes children and other people feel happy, too. I have the experience which worked at the private corporation. Being at that work,I have learned how important a communication and positive-thinking is very imoprtant. I'd really like to do my best as a professional of the education in Japanease asosiation school. Thank you. 何だかまとまりのない文章で、すっきりしません。 志望動機などを簡潔にまとめて伝えたほうがいいのでしょうか?それとも、趣味やスポーツや自分の性格のようなものだけのほうがいいのでしょうか?

• 英語が合っているか見てください。

Narrative の文書です 間違っていたら、訂正お願いいたします。 On Fridays, I get up at 9:00 am. My mother leaves for work at 8:00 and my brother goes to school early in the morning so I get up by myself. I only have third class on Friday so I don’t have to get up early but I get up two hours before I have to leave. As soon as get up, I go downstairs and get dressed, prepare breakfast myself and eat in front of the TV, checking my email on my smart phone. After breakfast I wash my face, brush my teeth, make up my face and tie up my hair. The third-period class is an English class and we always have a test at the beginning so when I am ready to go to college, I study for the test for an hour and I leave the house at 10:45 am . I walk to the station 15 minutes and get on the train 11:05am.When I arrive at Nagoya station at 12:03 pm, I change train and get on Higashiyama line subway to go to college. It takes 20 minutes to arrive at Hoshigaoka station from Nagoya station. I have to walk about 15 minutes to college after get off the subway. When I arrive at class, I eat chocolate for between meals. After between meals, I study for the test for about 45 minutes and sometimes I talking with my college friend who takes the same English class until 1:30 pm. I always meet my friend at college’s one floor near the elevator after finish the class at3:00 pm to go to part time job with my college friend by subway. We work at Nagoya station’s underground McDonald near silver clock . We get off the subway, buy eat between meals at Ministop near our office and talking with her over eating it at office. Change clothes and go our shop. I work as register or making drink or preparing food. After finish job, we change clothes and eat dinner at MacDonald’s because we work at there , we can buy 30 percent discount the day. I talk about school or friends or who we interested in over eating dinner with my friend about 30 minutes. After finish eating dinner We walk to Nagoya station for 15 minutes and say good-bye then. I take train and sleep on the train, my mother picks me up when I arrive at my local station about 11:15 pm. I wash my hands and take a bath as soon as I arrive at my house. After take a bath I brash my teeth and blow my hair. I up stairs to go to bed and say good night to my mother. Before fall asleep I always check my cell phone whether I get email from my friend or not. After that I prepare clothes for tomorrow’s part time job and set alarm for 8:30am. I see twitter and tweet or just check my friend’s tweet. I fall asleep after check my shift and what time I have to get up.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで、海外の方から来たメールです。 Hello, so since my last message I was able to figure out why the film was not advancing and its working now. BUT I am getting no power in the camera, AE Meter will not work still. Any idea? Id like for it to turn on and work, but nothing is happening. Thanks! よろしくお願いします。

• へたな英語にして欲しい

読んだ小説を英語で要約したいのですがうま くいきません。そこでひそかにお手本を入手 しました。これを写して提出するわけにもい かないので下手でたどたどしい英語にくずし て欲しいです。まったくのぶざまでは困りま すがそんなにできのよくない日本の高校生 ぐらいの英文でお願いします。文法的には 間違いではないという線は守ってほしいです。 削除されるといけないのでなるべく早く回答 ください。適切な回答をもらえればつづきを 投稿します。宜しくお願いします。 A man of taste and intellect, Nagai Daisuke lives with a maid and houseboy in a comfortable residence in Ushigome, Tokyo, and, at age thirty, leads the life of what Soseki calls "an educated idler." He does not work because his father has provided for him ever since his graduation from the university. Daisuke believes there are few opportunities for meaningful work in a day and age when society has become obsessed with the pursuit of individual and national aggrandizement. Daisuke's father, Nagai Toku, espouses a more vigorous life based on old-fashioned Confucian precepts of hard work and devotion to family and country. As a young samurai he participated in the Meiji Restoration and, in the decade since retiring from government service, he has established a prosperous business. He is often angry with his son, and Daisuke is, in turn, distressed by the extent to which material success appears to have corrupted his father. As the novel begins, Daisuke's friend Hiraoka Tsunejiro has returned to Tokyo. The two men were close friends in college, and three years earlier Daisuke arranged for Hiraoka to marry Suganuma Michiyo, the sister of a mutual acquaintance. Daisuke also loved Michiyo, but he relinquished her to Hiraoka in a "chivalrous gesture." The newlyweds moved Kyoto in connection with Hiraoka's work as a banker. They were happy at first, but then Michiyo lost her baby and now Hiraoka has been forced to resign from his job and make good the loss of a thousand yen supposedly embezzled by a subordinate. Daisuke puts his houseboy to work finding the couple accommodations, and he approaches Seigo, his older brother, about a loan and a job for Hiraoka.

• 私の趣味は会社で仕事をすることですの英訳を教えて下さい。

私の趣味は、会社へ行き、会社で仕事をすることです と英語で言いたいのですが、 これは、 My hobby is going to company and working in company My hobby is to go to company and to work in company どちらが正しいのでしょうか? それとこの場合companyの前は無冠詞で良いでしょうか?