• ベストアンサー

訳をみて教えてください。切ない恋愛系です

英語にしたいですがうまくでいません教えてください 恋愛系です。。やさしく言いたいです。 1 「(そういう態度をみて)あなたのことが好きすぎて、 あなたの気持ちが少し変わってしまったんじゃないかって不安になる。 この間、私はあなたを傷つけてしまった。私も傷ついた。でも私たちは一緒にいたいっといった。だから私はあなたをもう不安にさせたくないし、もっともっと愛情を与えたいし、あなたの気持ちを大事に守りたい。あなたも同じであってほしい。」 Im worried... I hurted you and you hurted me..but we ....stay with ..so i dont scare.....anymore I want to give you my love more .... I want to keep ..care ...your heart. .. 2 「あなたの私への気持ちのは前と少しでも変化はある?正直におしえて。」 すみませんこれは表現がわからなかったです 教えてください

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

I love you so much. (I love you more than anyone or anything.) I am worried if you have changed your mind about us. The other day when we argued, I was hurt and may have hurt you. In the end, we both said that we wanted to be together and that's the most important thing. I just want to show my love and care for you and want the same from you. ☆hurt-hurt-hurt と過去形も過去分詞も変化しません。 Has your way to think about me changed? Please let me know honestly! こんな感じでいかがですか?

jtichan
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。hurtそうだったんですか!?知らなかったです。見たことないなあと思いながら使ってました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

I love you all the more for your deed. But it may changed a little bit of your feeling. I'm in suspence. The other day,I hurt you. In the same way I was hurted by you. But We hoped it would be one mixture. So I don't want to make you anxious. Futher and futher I want to give my love. And I want to respect your feeling. I want you to have the same feeling. Did your feeling for me change as against before? Tell me the truth.

jtichan
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。とても参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• 和訳にお願いします!

至急和訳にお願いします! 彼が先週にインフルエンザになってそのあと4日間くらいメールがこなかったんです。久しぶりに彼からメールが来て、『メール遅くなってごめんね。色んなことがあって。。』ときたので私が『何があったの?大丈夫?私で良かったら話してね!私ののことは気にしないで』と送ったら次のメールがきたんです。 『Im ok now oh why you say dont worry about you? oh you dont like me anymore? c i really like you now but i dont wanna break you Heart』 私嫌われちゃったんですかね?(T_T)

• うまく英語で表現できません。訳をみてください

訳を見てください (1) だから私はあなたの為に写真を送ろうとしていたんだ。私は写真がすごく嫌いだとしってるよね?でもあなたがほしいというから最近写真を1枚選んだんだ。 それなのになんでそんな事をいうの? 人が人を好き(like)な気持ちの表現はそれぞれ違う。行動もちがう。   Im trying to send u my picture. you know that i dont like to take a picture. but I was trying to send you my pictuer because you really want it. why you say sunch........すみませんわかりません (ちょっといらっとしていますが、怒りという感じではなく落ち着いていいたいです。ただしい英語をwおしえてえください) (2) あなたは最近忙しいと言って私に話さなくなった。私はあなたの中で私への気持ちが変わろうとしていると気づいていた。 なぜあのとき昨日のみたいに本心を話さなかったの? 私はきづつくのがこわい。 you dont trying to talke to me lately. i realized that you feeling.......going ...change.... why didnt you talke to me .... im scare to hurt......わかりません おしえてください  翻訳機能などは使わなくても英語がわかるかたおしえてください

• 英訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . 女:?? you dont be involved...what? 男:im done. 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know..never mind its not problem.what do you want to say? i mean to say that you want me to tell you.. 男:yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point.. 女:someone? no need. Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• このメールはどういう訳ですか?

メールなんですが、私はこのように英語で入れました 最近メールできなくてごめん、病気になって調子よくなかったんだ。○○という病気だといわれて、右のわきがちくちく痛い。でも二週間くらいで治る。 週末は何してた? という文をいれたら i feel tired same as you, and a little sick. i dont know why. maybe im connected to you haha. im thinking about you. and im feeling a little sad i guess. i cant control it. I miss your email. i want to hold you hand in sickness. と帰ってきました。 訳を教えてください 君と同じ。。。感じる なぜかわからない君のことを考えているよ少し寂しいだ。メールがこいしいよ手をにぎりたい 教えてください 

• 英訳お願いします。長くて申し訳ありません

長くて申し訳ございませんが、英訳おねがいします。ニュアンスがわかりません 英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . im done 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know.. i mean to say that you want me to tell you..so. is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point..yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• メールの訳を見てください

訳を見て欲しいのですが、 im sorry it took me soo long to respond but i am in thailand helping the cyclone victims in burma. as far as your friend, i am very very sorry to hear that. i hope you can find the strength to get through this and i know you dont know me very well but if you ever need anything or maybe just to talk im here. sometimes people like to talk to outsiders cause they dont want to talk to those too close too them (im like that) but im very serious. im sad 4 u and i hope u can heal. god bless. ながらく返事しなくてごめん???でもわたしはいまタイでサイクロンの被害者を支援しにきている。君のともだちの話はとても残念な話だ。。。。。。。。。。。。君は私のことをよくしらないでももし何かあるなら話すといい私はここにいるから。ときどき人は身近ではない人と話す。なぜなら身近な人に話したくないから。私もそう。でも私はとても真剣だ。とても悲しいよ。君が立ち直ることを願ってる。 おしえてください

• 訳これでいいですか?

Not a skinhead,far from it!! スキンヘッドじゃないよ、それよりうんと、遠いよ!! I dont want to spoil the surprise,I will send you the photo. 私は(あなたが)驚くのを台無しにしたくないから、写真を送るね。 (文章にすると、私の驚きがなくなるから、言葉で言わず 写真で驚いてという感じですか?)

• 訳が分かりません・・・

すいません、友達からEメールを貰ったんですがうまく訳せません・・・ホテルを見つけてほしいようなことを言ってるんでしょうか?  分る方英訳してください、よろしくお願いします。少し長いですが・・・ I will stay for a while. Since I really dont have anywhere to go in Japan I will come if you want me to.Will I be your guest? Yes I will come to Tokyo because of you.. I would really appreciate it if you welcome me. I dont feel like staying in Hotels. I wont have that much money.. If I can find a place to stay in Japan.I can stay longer,but if i cant i will have to leave quicker understand?

• you breathing 、yourではない?

有名な 映画『アルマゲドン』 のテーマ i dont want to miss a thing の歌詞の出だしですが i could stay awake just to hear you breathing このyou breathing のyou はなぜyouなんでしょうか? your ではない文法的な裏づけがあれば教えてください。