• 締切済み

訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Account Holders Name : Account Number : Bank Name and Address : Email Address : Item Name : Item Cost+shipment cost Vai EMS $2,000:00USDollar

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• sono0315
  • ベストアンサー率48% (85/177)
回答No.1

たぶんこれでしょう http://okwave.jp/qa4762078.html 口座の名前 口座番号 銀行の名前 アドレス お金に関する何か 気をつけましょう

関連するQ&A

• 訳してください。

Hello, Thanks for your mail,i am glad to hear from you so soon. I will like you to send the item to my son in Nigeria and i will also like you to send me your bank data for immediate payment Via bank to bank transfer . So these are the information needed for the transfer to be done ok. Account Holders Name : Account Number : Bank Name and Address : Email Address : Item Name : Item Cost+shipment cost Vai EMS $2,000:00USDollar However these is my son shipment address below. Name : Oloba ***** Address :***** City : Ibadan State : Oyo State Zip code : +23402 Country : Nigeria Phone Number : +***** So send me these informations as soon as you can so that i will go and make the transfer ok. Thanks.

• 海外からの問い合わせ(意味不明?)

すでに終了しているのですが、相手の目的は何だったのか?気になるので教えてください。 某オークションサイトにて家庭用ゲーム機(新品相場2万5千円前後)を出品しておりました。 質問欄にカナダ在住の中国人系?の人物より 「ナイジェリアに住む息子のためにあなたの出品物を$1,000で落札したい」との問い合わせがあり、 「あなたの銀行口座名・番号・メールアドレスを教えて欲しい」という内容でした。 彼に1度だけですが「あなたの国で$200~$300で買えるのに、なぜ$1000も払うのですか?」と返信しましたが 返ってきた内容は、明確な答えは無く 「返信有難う!早速あなたの銀行口座名と・・・」という1回目のメール内容と同じようなものでした。 それ以降は勿論無視していましたが、この人の目的はなんだったのかって?単なるイタズラ?オークションは今後も利用するので参考までにと思い皆さんにお伺いしたいと思い質問いたします。 以下、メール内容の一部です。 Thanks for your mail,am from Canada i am glad to hear from you so soon. I will like you to send the item to my son in Nigeria and i will also like you to send me your bank data for immediate payment Via bank to bank transfer. So these are the information needed for the transfer to be done ok. Account Holders Name : Account Number : Bank Name and Address : Email Address : Item Name : Item Cost+shipment cost Vai EMS SPEED POST $1,000:00USDollar

• オークションに出品したら英語の質問がきた。対応法を教えて

オークションに出品したら英語の質問が来ました。英語の意味がわからずどう答えたらよいのか困っています。どなたか対応法をお教え願います。以下質問内容です。Hello seller My Name is ****** i from usa i have interested on your item for my pastor in west Africa i will like to know the condition of the item and i will offer you USD 2800 including the shipment cost by EMS SPEED POST i will like how many you have in stock and i will make the payment via bank to bank transfer so i will need your bank info for the payment.Account holder name:-Account Number Bank Name:Bank code Branch:Bank tell swift Code:Total Cost.item name .email so i will like you get back to me with your personal email to my email(******@****.com)(******@****.com)

• 和訳をお願いします。

オークションで出品しているとナイジェリアの方から「クリスマスプレゼントに買いたいと思います」というメールが来ました。もうPayPalで支払ったそうなのですが11万円振り込んでくださいと送ったのに見てみると15ユーロとなっているのです。メールの内容はこうです Hello , Thanks for your mail back , Well am happy to receive your message in my email box . The payment will be made by Bank to bank Transfer or PayPal , So Here is the shipping Information below : Olamide Oladimeji Address: No 13 Ui Rode Agbowo City: Ibadan Zip Code: 23402 State: Oyo State Country: Nigeria Phone Number: +2348079813952 Am buying this item for my wife in Nigeria as Xmas Gift , So kindly get back to me with this details below : Bank Transfer : Bank Name Holder's Name Account Bank Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office PayPal : Full Name PayPal Email Address Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office So i will wait for you to send me this details so that i will be able to make the payment of the item . I Wait for your message back . John で、どうやってお金を受け取ればよいか分からないので聞くと、 Thanks for your message back , Well the payment of the item have been confirm by PayPal now , All you have to do now is to go and make the shipment of the item with the shipping address given to you .So go to Ems Speed Post Office and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment too PayPal with this E-mail below : service@charitybankintl.org . So kindly go now and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment details for PayPal to verify it , Then make the funds of your money once they can confirm the shipment details of the item from you . と来たのです。意味がわからず、どうすればよいのでしょうか?

• 翻訳

カナダから質問が来ているのですが、どなたか翻訳してもらえませんでしょうか? Hello. I am Mr Bently Lihra from Canada i saw your item paste on auction site i will like to buy it for my son as a birthday gift so i will like to offer you $2,000:00dollar for the item and the shipment cost via EMS SPEED POST and i will like you to reply me back to (bentlylihra@hotmail.com)so i will like to hear from you soon about your full bank information for the payment of money BANK NAME AND ADDRESS ACCOUNT NAME & ACCOUNT NUMBER & Email Address Thanks.

• 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Seller, Mr Bejamin Bobo From Canada i saw your item paste on Yahoo auction i will like to buy it for my Son in Nigeria i like to offer you $2,000:00USDollar including the shipment Cost through EMS . i want you to E-mail me back to my box (bejaminb***@hotmail.com)and get back to me with your full bank payment Bank Account Name.. Bank Name Address..Account Number.. Thanks. Hello Seller, I am Mr Cherry Chung from United Kingdom i saw your item paste on auction site Japan and i am highly interested in buying it for my son in Nigeria as a birthday gift so i wish to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item plus the shipment cost to Nigeria and also contact me back to my personal mail box (cherrych***@live.com) so i want you to contact me back with your full bank details for the payment of the money to your account through bank to bank money transfer. Account Name. Account Number. Bank Name & Address. Email Address. Item Name. Thanks Am Mr Laurence Williams Presently in from Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (laurencewilliams***@gmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards なんと読むか分かりません、翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• オークションで英語の質問が届きました。

オークションで英語の質問が届きました。 オークションで英語の質問が届きました。しかも同日に2通もです。 英語ができないので翻訳サイトを利用しても、内容もよくわかりませんし、 メールアドレスがあるようなので、回答して公開してはいけないですよね? かといって質問してくださったのに、無視をしてよいものなのでしょうか? ヤフーから、直接取引は警戒しろとのことなので、2通も来るとおかしい。新手の詐欺なのかとも思いました。 オークションと英語に詳しい方、よろしくお願い致します。 「Hello.I am Humphrey Williams from United State i saw your item paste on auction site i will like to buy it for my brother-in-law in Nigeria as a house warming gift so i will like to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item and the shipment cost via EMS SPEED POST JAPAN and i will like you to reply me back to (~@hotmail.com) so i will like to hear from you soon about your full bank information or PayPal for the payment of money to your account BANK NAME AND ADDRESS, ACCOUNT NAME & ACCOUNT NUMBER. Thanks. 」 「I'm Mr Ambrose William Presently in Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer Or PayPal into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (~@gmail.com Or ~@hotmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Thanks 」

• ヤフオクで出品したのですが英語で質問されて困っています

ヤフオクで出品したノートパソコンに映画で質問が着て困っています ないようは Hello seller, i am jues from Canada i saw you item paste on auction i have interest in it for my son in Nigeria i want to buy it for him i want to offer you $2,500:00USDollar including the shipment cost to my son, i want you to E-mail me back(********123@gmail.com) to my box so i want you to send me your full bank information for the payment Bank Holder Name.. Bank Name.. Account Number.. Tell Number.. thanks 翻訳サイトで訳してみましたがうまく訳せなくて困っています どうすればいいでしょうか

• 英語もわからない私が商品を海外発送するにはどうしたらよいですか?

オークションで海外の人と取引することになったのですが、英語と海外発送の仕方がわからず困り果てています。 (落札者は、私が英語ができないことと、翻訳サイトを使っての取引になっても良いと言ってくれました。)  どなたか取引相手の和訳と、取引相手への商品発送方法と、取引相手が日本に米$で送金可能な金融機関を教えて下さい。  場違いかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。  取引相手の英文です。(個人情報等は極力省きます) 『 Hello Friend, Thank you very much for your response.I am in Atlanta, Georgia. I want to buy the item as a gift for my Nephew who is in Nigeria, so i want you to ship the item directly to him. I will be paying for the item using Bank Of America direct Wire Transfer to your bank. Your money will be transfered directly into your bank Account, so i am going to need your Bank Details for the Transfer. Required Info: Full Name: Bank Name: Bank Account Number: Bank Address: Telephone Number: kindly get back to me with the Total cost for the item Including Shipment cost via EMS speed post to the address Below: Name:取引相手の名前 Address: 市? City:県? State:? Zip code:郵便番号? Country:Nigeria ナイジェリア? TEL: 取引相手の電話番号 Once you get back to me with the Total cost of the item Including Shipment cost by EMS to the address above, and send me your full bank information, I will proceed with the Payment Transfer right away. 』 エキサイト和訳等のサイトを利用したのですが、なんとなくしかわからず自信がもてません。  どなたか、何卒お力添えをお願い致します。

• 英文を日本語訳してください、お願いします。

外国の方にムービーカメラを売って、代金の振込操作をしてもらった段階です。 Hello. Thanks for the bank information provided for the payment of your money to your account i want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through Reserve Bank Of Australia online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your box so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank for the verification of the transfer to your account and immediately the bank confirm the shipment details from you such as Shipment tracking number and the hipment scan receipt the bank will now activate you account with the remittance and you will get the money in your account So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item By EMS and Don't forget the BATTERY of the ●●● you will remove it because of LITHIUM BATTERY, And send the shipment details to the bank fast. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thanks