• ベストアンサー

英訳お願いします

mei-jiang51の回答

回答No.1

こんにちは。アメリカ在住16年目に突入の者です。 > 'it`s not my fault' は何に対して俺のせいではないと言っているのでしょう?日本に行きたいけど仕事のせいで行けないから俺のせいじゃないと言うことでしょうか? ご質問者さんの解釈で正しいですよ。 >’Sorry to inconvenience u'は私に不憫な思い(すぐに会いに行けない事)をさせて悪いということでしょうか? これもその解釈で正しいですよ。 >そしてこの’I respect that.’ あなたを尊敬する??? この場合は、勇気をだしてご質問者さんが自分の気持ちを言ってくれた事をrespectしている、と言う意味になります。 >最後の’Keep the faith’はしっかり。と言う意味ですが、俺は日本に行かないけどあなたは日本で違う人を見つけてしっかり人生生きて行きなさい。と言うことでしょうか? 文章の最後に一言"keep the faith”といれる場合は、"Much love"や"Sincerely"と同じですので、ここまで詳しく意味を含めて書かれたものでは無いと思われますが、メールの内容からいくと、“心配しないで。信じる気持ちを大切にね。”と言う感じの事を伝えたかったと思われます。 >この文を読んでどう思われますか?彼は私に対する愛情はあると思いますか?友達として好きでお愛想で上手く慰めているのでしょうか?ご意見お願いします。 まず、私個人の意見では、この彼氏さんはご質問者さんに愛情はあるものの、ご質問者さんの期待に添えない事を残念に思って居る様に受け取れます。ただ、メールの細かいニュアンス等から、この彼氏さんはご質問者さん程ハマっている(ご質問者さんがこの彼氏さんにハマっていると決めつけている訳ではありませんが、文章からはご質問者さんがこの彼氏さんを本当に好きなんだろうと言うのは伝わってきますから)、と言う印象は(残念ですが)受け取れませんでした。どちらかと言うと、“ご質問者さんの事が好きなんだけれども状況が状況だから今はあえて仕事に熱中して恋愛の事にはあまり力を入れすぎない様にしようとしている”といった感じとでも言うのでしょうか? ですが、好意を持っていない訳では無く、悪魔でも“タイミングが悪い”からこの状況を抜け出せないだけの様ですので、ここはあまり相手を焦らせる様な(“何時日本に来れるのか”等)事はあまり言わず、“私はいつまでもここで待ってるよ!”と肝っ玉母さんバリでド~ンと構えられる事をお勧めします。(日本人の男性同様、アメリカ人の男性もこういった“深い”話しを嫌いますから。) 今は(日本もそうでしょうけれど)アメリカは不況で大変な事になっており、“仕事があるだけでも幸せ”と思う人が増えてきておりますので、彼氏さんも今持っている仕事を棒にふる事は出来ないのでしょう。 頑張ってくださいね。

bluekai
質問者

補足

そうなんです。私彼にどっぷりハマってます。2ケ月前ビザの関係でアメリカに入国できなくなった時彼に電話したら日本に行くと言ってくれました。その時は彼の返事によっては諦めようと思っていたのですが、信じられなく電話を切ったあとメールで確認を取りました。ほんとにアメリカ以外の国に来てくれるの?と。。すると彼から返事が、I`m serious about going to Japan or other country someday. I can`t say exactly when but I am serious. Please take care until then and keep your spirit`s up. このsomeday が気になったのですが、私も返信しました。 I am glad to hear you are serious about coming to Japan or other country. I can wait until then.already about 1 year has passed since we last met. I had been waiting until now and I will from now on. で彼から返信が。。Thank u ○○. You`re so sweet and kind to me. そして今回のこのメール、、、先日メールを送りました。 Thank you for answering my question.I did read your e-mail and understand you very much.I didn't mean to pressure you into anything.I'm sorry I got so emotional in my last e-mail. It's just so frustrating not being able to see you for so long and I just miss you. As happy as I am to hear that your business is doing well,I just want to know if you're really serious about coming to see me and...how soon I can see you. Please let me know, when your business settled down. Please keep in touch and take good care of your self.talk to u soon. しかし、いつもならすぐ返信が来るのですが彼からの返信がありません。彼は前回のメールで私との関係を終わりにしようとしていたのでしょうか?? 気になって何も手に付きません(>_<)

関連するQ&A

• I do like you

一年程前に2ケ月程付き合いをしていてその後私が日本に帰国。離れて一年近くなりますがメールで連絡を取り合っていました。私が帰国後すぐにアメリカにもどるつもりでしたがビザの関係で戻れなくなり彼が日本に来てくれることになっていたのですが、私が待ち切れず彼にメールを送りました。Are you serious to come to Japan or other country?I feel you don't like me, don't you even care, if you don't see me. if you really want to see me again,you should be coming see me soon.right? and also you never say around when. but I took it real about you said and i look forward to see you.すると返事が。。。I would love to see u in Japan or other country but the timing has to be right. My company got very busy suddenly so I have to take advantage of the business to survive. i really can`t tell u exactly when. I do like u and want to spend time with u but it`s not my fault. Sorry to inconvenience u. U never trouble me and thank u for building the courage to tell me your feelings. I respect that. このようになっていました。この文から見て彼は私を友達として好きでお愛想で上手く慰めているのでしょうか?それとも恋愛感情がまだ残っているのでしょうか? ニュアンスが分からなくて どの様に返信しようか困っています。。。

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 This weekend I went shopping for clothes ... maybe you like that ... but I'm not really enjoying it. It's too difficult, too many choices. And suppose I choose something other people don't like ... Anyway I'm finished now and I have what I I need to have. Hmmm Italian food. Do you like Italian food a lot? As for the chopsticks ... it's not really strange for me. Personally I use chopsticks to cook pasta. It's easy to stir and take some spaghetti out to see if it's cooked enough. But eating ... I use fork :)But when I went to an Italian restaurant in Osaka they also gave chopsticks. Can you eat pasta with a fork? Or you think it's easier with chopsticks? Don't worry ... we won't be having pasta when you're in Belgium. About the chili oil. It's me that needs to thank you. You gave it to me and you introduced me to this chili oil. It's really nice on salad. Without you I would never know it can be so nice. If you bring some to Belgium you can bring your favorite brand. It doesn't need to be specifically this one. I like to know what you like. Don't worry if it's spicy ... I can take very spicy food. But are you sure it's not too much trouble? ... maybe you don't like it. Actually it looks more like what a horse would eat ... hahaha. You can try ... but we should have something more authentic (Belgian) for you. And also as a backup ... because I really don't think you will like it :)

• 英訳おねがいします。

英訳おねがいします。 大好きだった人からメールが来ました。 彼は少し日本語を話せますが英語も母国語でないためちょっとわかりにくいのです。 彼はもうすこしで故郷に帰国する予定です。 よろしくお願いします。 I can understand how you feel and I don't speak Japanese very well. I tell you honest feelings. Until now,,I couldn't tell you. I was afraid of believing your feelings. I wanted to respect you feelings. but I was avoiding your feelings. I tried to run away from your feelings. Because, I was afraid of loving you more and I was afraid for my feelings. I’m so sorry that my behavior made you hurt. I feel awful. You are a wonderful girl great in inside and out. I thank you for everything you have done for me. I wish you all the best.

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 I really look forward to our holiday and seeing you. Last week was not the best week for me ... so I can really use a holiday and I can't think of anyone else who I would like to spend my holiday with. I'm really looking forward to see you again. My Korean customer is having some problems and management is breathing down my neck to solve the problems ... but it seems the problems are not in my area. And also this week my cleaning lady quit! I need to find a new cleaning lady. She said I asked her to do too much for only 4 hours of cleaning. I checked with my mother, our secretary ... and they all agree that even 2-3 hours should be more than enough. Maybe she might be a bit lazy. Today I'm going to time how long it takes me ... :( I guess I will clean very hard today and also try to look for a new cleaning lady. And the most tragic news of all ... a team member of me, ●●, who was working in ●●, passed away last Monday. He was already on sick leave for some time ... but the tragic news still came as a shock. But it was not all bad news this week :) That's why we're going to make a super nice holiday. Looking forward to see you ●●. When I think of you, I get a feeling of beauty, softness, kindness ...

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

It is okay about the late reply... I don't usually use tge phone by the way... if youvhave facebook it would be awesome or whatsapp :$ Thank you so much for helping me. I will study this hardly to get it <3 <3 Does it work if I want to say "I will sing for you to feel happy"? Or "I wrote and a letter to her, but she hated it" I wrote and sent* Well I will find text books in hiragana and read carefully the sentences and how it works. But tell me... how have you been? 長文ですが、よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳教えて下さい。

以下の英文の意味(和訳)が分からないため教えて下さい。 Don't thank me for this little thing. You can thank me if i Save your live or carry you up from the Middle of nowhere but Not for this. It makes me feel unconfortable and i get Red ;). になります。 また、歌詞なのですがdon't fucking tell me What your drinkとdirty bassの意味がわかる方いらっしゃいましたら教えて下さい。 本当に切実ですのでよろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語にお願いします!!

As for the last thing (the fact that you ignored me), yes, I have to admit it was quite a hard hit. I have been really, deeply sad and disappointed because of that. You know, because I didn't expect if from you! I know you are emotional and sometimes just don't feel like talking. That's fine of course. But those times, it's always better to say "Sorry, I don't feel like talking today". Always, because, Mika, ignoring someone is really, really cruel, especially if there is no harm from the ignored person. You see, I thought "Is this what I deserve just because I wanted to be honest with her?". I thought that was really mean... a bit cruel maybe, because we are friends. I simply didn't expect you could behave like that to me ^^ So yeah, I got really depressed for quite some time. Because... because of what I written in the letter you didn't receive yet! I hope you can get it soon :) But in the end it seems you understood, so I accept your apologies, thank you! ^^ It's okay now :)

• 日本語にしてください( ^_^)

same if I don't see you clearly, you feel to be really beautiful and I love your eyes. お願いします!

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 Oh last Friday I went to the super market and I took some pictures of viennoiserie. They don't look very nice since it's only from the super market. But it should give you an idea what it is. It's quite nice. Many people were looking at me thinking ... "why is he taking pictures of viennoiserie?" ... Of course they don't know that I'm taking pictures for my cute ●●:) Are you sure it's not too much trouble to bring a hair dryer? I don't know anything about hair dryers. Maybe you could teach me what's a good one when you're here, ok? If you wouldn't have enough space or it it would be too troublesome I can just get one. But I want to get a good one ... because I don't want your hair to catch fire or something :) Grrr .. time for me to go to work. In my case it's a little bit the opposite ... I keep thinking of you instead of my work. I don't think anyone can blame me ...after all you're sooo pretty. I hope those 3 weeks will pass very quickly and I can come and pick you up at the airport!