• 締切済み

英語のtheを入れるか入れないか教えてください。

英語のtheを入れるか入れないか教えてください。 このサイトは生活に役立つ情報を提供しています。と書きたいのですが、the lifeかlifeだけでいいのかわかりません。 教えてください。 このサイトでは、生活に役立つ情報を提供しています。 This site is dedicated to providing useful information on the life. このサイトは生活に役立つ情報を提供しています。 This site is dedicated to providing useful information on life.

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.4

the は入れてはいけません。on life です。よく、information on life and culture in the U.S. for immigrants というように使われますが、この場合のlifeの意味合いは大きく捕らえて(broad)の意味合いですから、「生活に役立つ情報」ということですから、on life は変えたほうがいいでしょう。 また、ここで is dedicated to は少し大げさというか奇妙な感じをうけます(英語としてはもちろ正しいですが)。 This Web site provides you with useful information on daily living. あたりはどうでしょう? Hope this helps.

• izayoi814
  • ベストアンサー率33% (68/205)
回答No.3

英語では一般的な不特定多数の人を指すとき you を使います。 例)What do you call it in English? それは英語ではなんと呼びますか(言いますか)? なので、“for your life”にするのがいいかと思います。 もしくは “for your better life”とか。

• Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.2

>the lifeかlifeだけでいいのかわかりません "the life"は“何か特定の生活”を表わしますので、御質問の場合には不適当です。 >This site is dedicated to providing useful information on life. これは間違いではないのですが、漠然とし過ぎています。 私の提案は、"useful information on our daily life"(日常生活)とか"useful information on healthy life"(健康的生活)など、何らかの形容詞を補うことです。サイトのテーマを具体的に示すことが出来、冠詞の悩みも迂回出来ます:-)。

• wild_kit
  • ベストアンサー率32% (581/1804)
回答No.1

私なら、"This site provides useful information for your life."とします。 多分違うんでしょうけど。(^_^;)

関連するQ&A

• Dedicatedとdedicating

Sigfer Furniture company is dedicated to providing contemporary furniture at old-fashioned prices. これは設問なんですが、dedicatedの部分がdedicatingと迷ったんですが、dedicatedが違和感があるんですが、SFcompany が献身的にされた?というのではなく、献身した側ではないですか?

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. These books will give you () about the topic. (1) useful information (2) a useful information (3) an useful information (4) some useful information 2. You have to change () at the next station for New York. (1) train (2) trains (3) a train (4) the train 3. You can see a () of small fish in the river. (1) herd (2) flock (3) pack (4) school 4. () of the boys plays very well in the baseball game. (1) Each (2) Every (3) All (4) Some 5. I consider () necessary to meet him in a week. (1) it (2) one (3) this (4) that 6. This brand of coffee is different from () I usually buy. (1) one (2) the one (3) which (4) it 7. The twin sisters look so much alike that I can't tell one from (). (1) other (2) another (3) the other (4) others 8. I don't want () of these two dresses. (1) nothing (2) either (3) neither (4) none

• 英語に詳しい方お願いします。!

英語に詳しい方お願いします。! とある海外サイトでEeePC用のタッチパネルを購入したのですが基板からタッチパネルへ接続するケーブルが入っておらずサポートへ連絡しました。 自分で機械翻訳したものでは通じなかったようでYahoo知恵袋の方で質問したら翻訳してくれたのでそれを送りました。 http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1342471523 それで返事が来たのですが機械翻訳してもよくわかりません・・・ 以下メールの内容です。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A staff has responded to your request. And your action is required. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Since the product are not manufactured or designed by DX, regarding the problem you’re facing to, would you please refer to the product reviews of this item or post your question on our forum to check if any useful information provided there? If no valued information found, please come back to us again, we will follow up on it. Thank you for your understanding. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To reply, please visit the following link: http://services.dealextreme.com/forms/viewresults.aspx?formkey= Do not reply to this e-mail. It is not monitored. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 英語添削お願いします!

インターネットさえあれば辞書や百科事典は要らないという意見についてどう思いますか。 というテーマです!  I am opposed to the idea that we access only the Internet when we look for something, and that we needn't use books at all. Of course the Internet is very easy to use and useful, because all you have to do is only retrieving the information you want. But, using nothing but the Internet is very dangerous. One of some reasons is the Internet involve too much information, of course false information. Many people you don't know use it, so information on the Internet are not always reliable and it is very difficult to choose only true information. On the other hand, books are published after they are checked closely. So they seldom have false information.  I think it is good to use both of the Internet and books, then you can get true information quickly. 

• 英語

()に当てはめる問題です! He was the first()break the silence. we must save so()to provide for future needs. He is not old()to go to school. He's quite ignorant ()rice is grown. This tool is ()useful than you think it is.

• 「おごって」は英語で?

「おごる」は辞書で This is on me. と載っていたのですが、「おごって」は英語で何というのでしょうか?

• as being, or is by ・・・ってどの様に解釈するのでしょうか?

以下の文はある,情報提供者と被提供者間の秘密保持契約書のWhereas条項の部分の英文です。 質問したいのは英文で expressed as being, or is by implication, はどの様に訳せば良いのかと言う点です。  Disclosing Party may provide certain sensitive and/or confidential information to the Recipient and in consideration of this, the Recipient agrees to be bound by this confidentiality agreement with respect to the disclosure of information which is either expressed as being, or is by implication, sensitive and/or confidential information by Disclosing Party to Recipient. 質問(1) 質問部分の文章をシンプルにすると The disclosure of information which is either expressed as being, or is by implication by Disclosing Party to Recipient. と言う英語に直すと訳はどうなるのでしょうか? この部の文法的裏付けがないのですが,私の訳では; 「提供者による被提供者への示唆により,存在しているもの,或いは存在するものの何れかの形態で表現される情報の開示。」・・・この訳で正しいのでしょうか?  質問(2) as being, or is by の文法的説明をお願いします。 質問(3) 私の質問(1)の訳が正しい前提で全文の訳は以下のとおりでよろしいのでしょうか? 「提供者はある機密であり極秘の,或いはその一方の情報を被提供者に提供できる。 その点に鑑みて,提供者による被提供者への示唆,機密であり極秘の或いはその内の何れかの情報により,存在しているもの,或いは存在するものの何れかの形態で表現される情報の開示に関して,被提供者はこの守秘義務契約に拘束されることを同意する。」 以上宜しくご教示お願い致します。

• 英語のメールが来たのですが

英語でズラズラ書かれたメールが来たのですが正直解読出来ないので出来る方はお願いします 以前、YOUTUBEからメールがきてその解読をしてもらったのですが勧誘メールだったようだったので 今回もそんなのはめんどくさいのでどうかお願いします ただ普通のメールだったら申し訳ないですけど・・・orz My name is Jabor Thani, a merchant in Qatar. I have recently been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live. The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a business entrepreneur, who can identify a viable investment and guarantee reasonable returns on my wealth. This is to secure a future for my 4 years old son who lost his mother during birth. I cannot rely on his closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behaviour two years ago when I entrusted half of my wealth to them to invest on his behalf. They thought I wouldn’t survive the operation and then used the money for their personal needs. To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the investment. Funds should be split in half and distributed to charity organisation and the other half, as investment for my son. If this interests you, please reach me on the email address: jaborthani@aim.com to discuss terms and compensation. Kind regard Jabor Thani ******************************************************************************** The information in this email message is confidential and exclusive intended for the addressed. The information in this message is confidential and is possible legally protected. The information sent is exclusive intended with this e-mail message for the addressed. Use of this information through others then the addressed is bans. Publication, vermenigvuldiging,spread and/or verse twich of this information at harmed not has been allowed. Not in for the right and complete transfer of the content of a sent e-mail, neither for timely reception of that. This footnote gives also at that this e-mail gescand is through a current virus scanner on the presence of computer virussdn. With kind greeting ******************************************************************************

• 英語でのオークション取引に困っています

オークションで商品を落札し、ペイパルで支払いを済ませたら以下のような文章が送られてきました。 もうだいぶ経つのですが商品が届きません。 このメールの意味は発送は完了しているということなのでしょうか。 問い合わせ番号のようなものがあったのですが、 こちらが有効なのかどうかもわかりません。 おわかりになる方がいらっしゃいましたら、よろしくお願いいたします。 The seller has provided the following Shipment Tracking Information for your review: Shipping Company: USPS Shipment Tracking Number: 876865865 The seller has provided the following Order Status information for your review: Order Status: Shipped The seller is providing this feature through the PayPal website as a means for communicating this information to you. Please note that the Shipment Tracking Information and Order Status displayed above is exactly as the seller entered it.

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。