• ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳をお願いします!

恐れ入ります。 翻訳をお願いいたします。 I Have received MR2 the Lamp. Thank you . There are very beautifull. Lookt the Pic. When I need more can I have. Regards

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • hide_seek
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.1

MR2のランプを受け取りました。 ありがとうございます。 とても美しいです。 写真を見てください。 また必要になったときに、また頼んでもよろしいでしょうか。 敬具

sato_10030
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなりまして、本当に申し訳ございません。 翻訳をしていただき、ありがとうございました。 m(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

インターネットで、衣類を購入しました。発送先を数箇所にしてほしいとメールを先日送りました。 また、発送が同時になる場合は5日空けて発送してほしいと付け加えました。すると以下のメールが 届きました。翻訳お願いします。 We received this Nicks boot in today and I noticed that the email address is your email address. I was just making sure I can ship this order out without the 5 day exception. The order is order# 15216. Let me know if we can ship this order or if we need to wait. Thank you,

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできますか?

彼からのメールのないようですが、英語力の乏しい私には意訳ができません。どなたか翻訳してもらえないでしょうか? I could not respond because of my job yoğunlğundan. At this time in my personal life and my business life, he decides to live in because of the stress I'm not sure. You get very impatient. I do not understand why. People to marry each other very well need to know. I married again to another without fully concluded'm not ready for marriage. Friendship and friendship and love in the coming time, as more development would be better for us. And together we will make better decisions about what to do. Why so quick to make a decision as I insist you do not understand. These are very serious issues. Decision can not be easy. More do not recognize each other full Incentives. And the Japanese society and Turkey have different traditions. In this regard you and me how we can comply with this tradition. I think people need to know each other a long time for marriage. We only We saw each other 2 days. I think this closeness, friendship and love each other without breaking continues in this way and get upset. Conclusions as a result of friendship beautiful. I very busy businessman, I can not take too much time for my private life. Please forgive me because I can not talk much with you.you get to me a very special person and I'm very happy to know you.I want to be with you always in the future. I like you very much.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで買い物をしました。いつも購入するお店なんですが凄くお世話になっているのでプレゼントを送りました。返事がきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you very much, that is very sweet of you! Really you do not need to post anything, a few words like those that you have written are the best thank you! And thank you for your patience! Some things take more time than expected sometimes but I hope that it wasn't too bad ;) Looking forward to receiving your new order! I will email you later our new arrivals lists if you haven't already received them.

• 次の英文を翻訳してください。

Great job oo! Thank you for helping me get this book also. If there are other ways you would like to learn I have worksheets and will help any way I can. Just let me know what you want to learn and we will go from there. I am looking forward to another lesson tomorrow! よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味が分かりません…翻訳してください。

it has only been 6 days since you paid me for this order below.....why so quick to freeze pay pal money for everything?? it takes time to finish all these dvds and when i get done you had put in new order for 2 more dvds, so i start on those as to mail all at once....then the weekend was here.....i have had very little time to make this last order..........i request you unfreeze the money for the order you have already received so i can mail you the remainder of this order...i will pay extra and use the EXPRESS so you get within 7 days.....but please be fair about this

• こちらの英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Thank you for the greeting! Please email me your home address in English, I have prepared Christmas/New Year gifts for you and your husband, I will need to send them to you soon. We miss you very much and take care!

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。more to

何しに台湾に来たのですかと聞かれた時」、1「友達に会いに来ました。彼らは僕が行った(訪れたことが)無い場所を案内してくれるんです。台湾にはよく来ています。でも、まだ行ったことがない(尋ねた事がない)場所が多くあるんでよ。」 この文でthere is more to/I have more to visit than I did/I there are more placese to visit than I did.のような用法は使用できるものでしょうか?できるのであれば1と分けて英文にして頂きたく思います(できなければ理由を簡潔に説明いただければ助かります)。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の翻訳

先ほど質問させていただきましたが、メール相手から回答が来たので、再度翻訳をお願いします Hi, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Please be informed that, I have made necessary changes in your account. All you need is to restart your game and you will be able to access it. I hope that resolves the situation. If you have any other questions, then by all means feel free to let us know. You can also refer to our extensive Self Help Knowledgebase at http://support.ea.com for common technical questions. Thank you, 回答お願いします

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品中の商品に対して質問が来ました。出品しているフィギュアのシリーズ2は所有しているのか?の箇所は何となく分かるのですが、最初の方の文章がよく分かりません。どなたか分かる方翻訳をお願いします。 以下が質問です。 Hello, I notice you have two items for this figure. How are the condition of their boxes? If I buy one of them, will you pick the very best one for me? Do you have series 2 for this figure? Thank you very much.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

hello, thanks your replying, in order to avoid any misunderstand. is your mean that you want a set new radiator, right? we can resend you a set new radiators, when you return the radiator back to our Japan's address. have a good day regards