英文の翻訳をお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ebayで出品中のフィギュアについての質問がありました。
  • 質問内容はフィギュアのシリーズ2の所有状況と商品の状態に関するものでした。
  • 質問者は一番良い状態の商品を購入したいと言っています。シリーズ2の商品も所有しているかどうかも聞いています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品中の商品に対して質問が来ました。出品しているフィギュアのシリーズ2は所有しているのか?の箇所は何となく分かるのですが、最初の方の文章がよく分かりません。どなたか分かる方翻訳をお願いします。 以下が質問です。 Hello, I notice you have two items for this figure. How are the condition of their boxes? If I buy one of them, will you pick the very best one for me? Do you have series 2 for this figure? Thank you very much.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

はじめまして。 このフィギュアを2体お持ちのようで。箱の状態はいかがでしょうか。 もし購入した場合には、きれいな方を送って下さるのでしょうか。 このフィギュアのシリーズ2はお持ちですか。 どうもありがとう。

japanimation
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。大変分かりやすく助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• iapetus
  • ベストアンサー率60% (248/413)
回答No.2

Hello, こんにちは、 I notice you have two items for this figure. How are the condition of their boxes? このフィギュアには2つのアイテムがあることに注意してください。 箱のどのような状態ですか?。 If I buy one of them, will you pick the very best one for me? もしそのうち1つを私が買ったら、貴方は私のために最良のものを選んでくれますか?。 Do you have series 2 for this figure? 貴方はこのフィギュアのシリーズ2を持っていますか?。 Thank you very much. どうもありがとうございます。

japanimation
質問者

お礼

大変にありがとうございました。おかげで解決することができました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品中の商品に対しての質問ですが、キズがあるかどうかの内容だと思いますが自信がありませんどなたか分かる方、正確な翻訳をお願いします。 Hi i m very interesting on this figures i m a serius collector and i want to know the exact condition of this used item, tell me is the armor in mind condition with none scratches or any damage or decolor variant for ageing or light condition. is complete with instructions, there is a missing part any part, the box is in good condition or look old too. I m from ecuador and i see you ship here to so if i like what you tell me about your figures, we will do bussiness toguether.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayで出品し落札されました。 入金も済み、送ろうとしましたが、下記メールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 In addition, to avoid many very heavy processings with customs for import duties, can you please: - specify shipment as a gift - specify a low item value for each of the items especially for the pen (I think under $50 or under $100 total shipment value, no custom duty applies) - send me by email or by ebay the detailed value that you have declared for each of the items in case I am called by customs so I can declare the same values you have put Thanks and regards,

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品している商品に質問が来ました。出品しているものが大好きで取引をしたいと言う事は何となく分かるのですが、自信がありません。どなたか分かる方、翻訳をお願いします。 Thanks sooo much for responding. I would love to make a deal with you. This dorulumon toy you have is a favorite digimon of mine. I live in America so the only way I can get it is online. I saw that you were selling this as well a xros loader. These 2 items are 2 years old and many people already have them so it's hard to get a good deal. However I am a fan and my budget is small so I was wondering if you could sell this to me for free in a bundle with the xros loader and I'll pay full for the xros loader. I saw your high ratings so I wanted to ask this to you. Thanks for your time and please respond back. Again Thanks!!!

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

個人輸入での英文の翻訳お願いします。   I will make sure this goes out today. I completely understand the customs deal and I have your list of items you want sent 5 days apart.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

eBAyで買い物をして、外箱を傷つけないように送ってくれという内容のメールを送ったら返信が来ました。どなたか翻訳して頂けますか? The item you purchased does have the outer wrapping off of it. I did mention this in the descsiption. I do have one the does have the wrapping still on it. Please advise me.

• 英文の意味が分かりません…翻訳してください。

it has only been 6 days since you paid me for this order below.....why so quick to freeze pay pal money for everything?? it takes time to finish all these dvds and when i get done you had put in new order for 2 more dvds, so i start on those as to mail all at once....then the weekend was here.....i have had very little time to make this last order..........i request you unfreeze the money for the order you have already received so i can mail you the remainder of this order...i will pay extra and use the EXPRESS so you get within 7 days.....but please be fair about this

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできますか?

彼からのメールのないようですが、英語力の乏しい私には意訳ができません。どなたか翻訳してもらえないでしょうか? I could not respond because of my job yoğunlğundan. At this time in my personal life and my business life, he decides to live in because of the stress I'm not sure. You get very impatient. I do not understand why. People to marry each other very well need to know. I married again to another without fully concluded'm not ready for marriage. Friendship and friendship and love in the coming time, as more development would be better for us. And together we will make better decisions about what to do. Why so quick to make a decision as I insist you do not understand. These are very serious issues. Decision can not be easy. More do not recognize each other full Incentives. And the Japanese society and Turkey have different traditions. In this regard you and me how we can comply with this tradition. I think people need to know each other a long time for marriage. We only We saw each other 2 days. I think this closeness, friendship and love each other without breaking continues in this way and get upset. Conclusions as a result of friendship beautiful. I very busy businessman, I can not take too much time for my private life. Please forgive me because I can not talk much with you.you get to me a very special person and I'm very happy to know you.I want to be with you always in the future. I like you very much.

• 英文教えてください

ebayで1ドルで落札することができました。 しかし、入札した後に落札金額が安かったせいか 入札する前に聞いていた送料は間違えで22ドルだと言ってきました。 私は、ある程度予想していたのでその値段でいいので、 新しいインボイスを送ってくださいと言ったら 以下のような英文が届きました。 正直、新しいインボイスを送るだけなのに何が言いたいのか 分かりません。 大変申し訳ありませんが訳詞の方教えてください。 Ok. Please give me time to figure out how to do all of this. It is my first time dealing with international. I'm sorry it had to be you, but I guess this is just a learning thing for me, maybe you too? The Post Office says I have to fill out and sign some papers. Don't know. But if you are willing to pay that much for shipping, I will do my best to figure this whole thing out. This all might seem silly to you, but as I told you, I am very new at being a seller on Ebay. Thank You and I will get an invoice to you as soon as I can.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品を相手に伝えているんですがその事で返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。」 some items are out of stock, for those we do not have in stock i have noted below, if you are ok with the below items I can get you the estimate ASAP, however, the below items have slightly changed, please let me know if you are ok with this.

• 次の英文の翻訳をおねがいします。

I have always taken for granted that pockets are places to put things into, and have stuffed my pockets with anything that would go into them―books, newspapers, letters, pipes, pouches, cigarettes, match-boxes, and so forth. Yet even as a boy I was discouraged from making this, as it seems to me, natural use of my pockets. I was told that, if you put things into your pockets, you spoilt the shape of your suit. This seems to me as ridiculous as it would be to say that, if you put potatoes into a sack, you spoil the shape of the sack.