• 締切済み

和訳お願いします

お世話になります。 「画像つきメールを送るのに、どのメールアドレスに送ればいいでしょうか」という質問に対して、以下の答えが英語で返信されたのですが、 英語が苦手なので、どなたか訳していただけないでしょうか。 また、www.verifyme.comというサイトを見てみたのですが、これは何をするところなのか分かる方いらっしゃたら教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 Kindly be advised that you can forward any documents to the following email address: www.verifyme.com Alternatively you can forward the attachment to : www.playersupport@bellerockentertainment.com Trust that we have been of assistance.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• ybnormal
  • ベストアンサー率50% (220/437)
回答No.1

verifymeが何をするサイトかは分かりませんが(安全のためクリックをしていません)、bellerockentertainmentという会社が今あなたがコンタクトをしている会社なら、2つめのEmailアドレスに写真を添付して送るのが最も安全で確実な方法だと思います。ただ、そのEMailを受ける人物が必ずしもいままでの事情を把握している人物とは限らないので、写真を添付すると同時に今までの経緯あるいは要求を再度Emailに書くか、もしくは事情を分かっている人物の名前が分かっていればその人の名前をEmailに書いた方ががスムーズにことが運ぶでしょう。 ところで、2つ目のアドレスにはwww.から始まりますが、本当にそのように書かれていましたか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

初めて質問します。お願いします。 チャットが出来るサイトで、イギリス人の男性 とやり取りしています(私は女です) 私は日本、彼はイギリス在住のため、アドレス 交換することになりました。 英語があまり出来ないことを説明し、アドレス を伝えたのですが、チャットで以下のメッセー ジが来ました。 ※本文中のアドレスは仮です。 well then, you can expect an email from me very soon. here is my email address: ★★★@yahoo.com .. so let us keep in touch and don’t forget that i will be always looking forward to hear from you too, as well as i wish to meet you online for some chat soon .. kisses 相手からメールを送るという意味でしょうか? 相手が何故か私の顔写真をすごく気に入ってい るようなのですが、特に恋愛的好意を伝える内 容ではないですよね? 私は言葉の問題も距離もあるので、友人でいた いと思ってます。

• 海外の会社からの返信です。和訳お願いします。

海外の会社からの返信です。和訳お願いします。 I will need more information than that to go ahead and treat something a client hosts as abuse. None of our staff understand Japanese and hence it is difficult to ascertain whether that is infringing material. If you wish,you can prepare an email request that we will forward to our customer (however, he would take down the content only at his own discretion). Alternatively,you can me with further details and proof that this is infringing material under US law and we'll take it down right away. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

下記を和訳してください。 宜しくお願い致します。 We have your order ready, unfortunately i have been advised by my warehouse manager that we can not included those extra A(商品名) that you requested. If you wish to go ahead with your original order it is ready for payment.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の通販会社から来たメールなのですが、 英文のため困っています。 どなたか和訳、よろしくお願い致します。 Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender This is the mail system at host MAILOUT01.sv.commufa.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster. If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message. The mail system

• 学校からのメールなんですが・・・

I kindly ask you to send me your postal address thus I can send you our file. というメールが届いたのですが、うまく訳せません。住所を知らせるようにとうことなのかなとは思うんですが・・・。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

Oooh, have you ever... Have you ever loved, loved, loved You keep running, running away I know you can’t run forever You think you’re heading for a heartbreak again Just as you did before I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling When somebody loves you You build a fortress around yourself Your emotions they hide within You’ve got your heart securely locked away And you won’t let nobody in I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you (can you tell me please) Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling (don’t it feel good) When somebody loves you Oh, When you think that it’s safe, girl Just take a look around I will be there behind you There’s nothing to fear, no ‘Cuz I can never hurt you I think the world about you Can you learn to love me, too Can you learn to love me, too Mmm, I can teach you how to love again (love again) If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how...

• 和訳をお願いします

I think in order for that to happen we need to work on communication . I think sometimes you think I mean something that in fact I really do not. so that we understand each other and can express clearly. 英語の先生からメールがきましたが、はっきり意味が分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

Hello do you still have this Item that you posted on auctions.yahoo.co.jp for sell, if YES I ll be offering you $ 3,500 USD for each unit and including the shipment cost via EMS to my Niece in United State.. kindly reply back to my email and send me some more pictures of the Item on my email and know that i can not reply here on auctions.yahoo.co.jp , my email is ( ・・・・・・ (at) gmai l.com ) I will be waiting to hear back from you soon BEST REGARDS

• 和訳と英訳したいのですが

お世話になります。 以下の英文を訳したいのですが、英語に自信がないので和訳していただけないでしょうか。また、「画像添付メールを送りたいのですが、どのメールアドレスに送信したらよいでしょうか?」という日本語をどう英語に訳せばよいかも教えてもらえないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 We would be delighted to assist you, but we are unable to establish the nature of your query. May we request that you please send us more information relating to your concerns so that we can assist you in resolving any issues that you may be experiencing? For faster query resolution, be sure to include your account number and the promotion reference number (where applicable) in the subject line of your emails to us. Your cooperation in helping us assist you is greatly appreciated.

• 和訳お願いします。 paypal関連です。

先日、ebayで買い物をしたのですが、支払ページで料金を支払おうとしたのですが、 One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected. Change your address or remove the items to continue. You may also contact the seller for an exception. と表示されていて、支払不可能だったので、私から出品者に次のようなメールを送りました。 I have one problem. I try to pay on ebay, but I can not pay when I change my address. I want you to ship Japan. so, is it possible to estimate shipping cost to Japan? and, is it possible send me the invoice again? Thank you. そうすると、出品者から以下のような返事がきました。 It is possible that it is Paypal that won't let you pay. Rather than changing your address as you pay the invoice, go to your Paypal account and I think you can add a shipping address that can be different. Your payment address much match your credit card address - if you change that, the system won't let you pay. It would help me if you could make this change of address, then when I print the shipping label, your address is automatically filled in. Because of my teaching schedule this week, I won't be able to mail this until Thursday or Friday. I will send you another invoice for shipment to Japan. Thank you, とのことなのですが、 It is possible that it is Paypal that won't let you pay. Rather than changing your address as you pay the invoice, go to your Paypal account and I think you can add a shipping address that can be different. Your payment address much match your credit card address - if you change that, the system won't let you pay. のところの意味があやふやで不安です。 このまま、木曜日か金曜日までまってればいいとのことでしょうか? 質問ばかりですみませんが、英語に詳しい方よろしくお願いします。