• ベストアンサー

和訳と英訳したいのですが

お世話になります。 以下の英文を訳したいのですが、英語に自信がないので和訳していただけないでしょうか。また、「画像添付メールを送りたいのですが、どのメールアドレスに送信したらよいでしょうか?」という日本語をどう英語に訳せばよいかも教えてもらえないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 We would be delighted to assist you, but we are unable to establish the nature of your query. May we request that you please send us more information relating to your concerns so that we can assist you in resolving any issues that you may be experiencing? For faster query resolution, be sure to include your account number and the promotion reference number (where applicable) in the subject line of your emails to us. Your cooperation in helping us assist you is greatly appreciated.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#102281
noname#102281
回答No.1

こんにちは。 お役に立てて光栄ですが、お宅様の問い合わせを解決することはできません。 発生している問題を解決するために、懸念事項に関連した詳細について もう少し情報をいただけませんか? 早く解決するために、アカウント番号と販促推進参照番号がありましたら電子メールの件名にそれを入れて送ってください。 ご協力よろしくお願いいたします。 Which email address do we sent e-mail atattched picture? これでいかがでしょうか?

その他の回答 (1)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

和訳は、、、、、 アカウント番号と参照番号(もし該当するものがあれば)をお知らせ下さい、、、、これが分かればより迅速な解決策をご提示出来ます、、、、って内容です。 丁寧な正当派です、、、、 Please let me know per return which email address do you prefer to receive my email attached with picture. 直訳すると、 画像添付メールを受信するアドレスとしてどちらの(貴方の)アドレスがお好みでしょうか折り返しお知らせ下さい。 (per return)は省略しても結構ですよ。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

Happy new year, may all your wishes come true and may 2012 be an unforgettable year for both of us. Somehow I kept thinking of you, especially after seeing your photos, you are still looking beautiful. This year I will do my best to come to Asia and hopefully we could meet each other somewhere. This year countdown I went to a good friend of mine. We had dinner at his restaurant and after that we went to a club to have drinks. Wish that we could have a countdown in the future together.

• 和訳お願いします・・

アメリカの銀行のchecking accountをそのままにし帰国し、その後口座内の残金を日本で使用していたのですが残金が0になったと同時にover draft item feeなるものが加算されてしまいました。これは銀行からいただいた回答なのですがどなたか和訳をお願いいたします。 We will be happy to assist you with overdraft fees assessed on your checking account ending in -1408. Please be informed that effective june 9, 2006, overdraft or insufficient funds fees are assessed against your account based on the number of overdraft fee occurrences on your account as shown below: - 1 occurrence: $19.00 per item - 2-4 occurrences: $33.00 per item - 5+ occurrences: $35.00 per item An occurrence refers to the number of days that an overdraft or insufficient funds item presented against your account during the preceding 12-month period. The rolling 12-month period includes the current calendar month plus the previous 12 calendar months. Also please know that we are not obligated to pay an item presented if your account does not have sufficient funds, we may pay it as a courtesy. This occurrence may warrant an insufficient funds or overdraft fee to be assessed to your account We can certainly assist you with your request with Overdraft Charges through Online Banking. However, once a final decision is made we are unable to appeal the decision. Please note unless it is a proven bank error and once a final decision has been reached it may result in a full, partial or no refund at all.

• 和訳を教えて下さい(´;ω;`)

In spite of all your child's efforts and desire to become independent and your best efforts to let go ,there may be other forces that complicate or slow your beat-Iaid plans . Your child may have some persistent problem areas that prevent moving forward ,or you may be trying to handle other stresses in your life (e.g., marital, health, or financial problems) that interfere with your best intentions. There also may be obstacles in the community -a lack of resources or resources or resistant attitudes that make your child's transition into the world outside the parental home a dif-ficult and frustrating experience .

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、カナダの銀行からメールが来ました。 なんと書いているのでしょうか? 和訳を終えてください。 また、このメールから、どうすれば送金を受けれるのでしょうか? 荷物は発送済みで、日本の口座も連絡済みで、その代金の送金です。 このまま、待っていれば送金は受けれるのでしょうか? Dear Valued Customer Shuji, We are very grateful for having business with our customer *Mrs Rogja Adrian* we want you to understand that She's a good customer to us and very reliable Women. She made the transfer of *113,000:00 JPY* to your account and we have approved the money and has been processing to your account. But due to our transfer department and new procedure, we requested for the shipping proof from you to verify you very well, because your money is ready with us to activate to your bank account, and we must verify the shipping proof from you first, as well as we confirmed the transfer she made to you. Kindly get back to us with the shipping document as soon as possible in which we arrange it below for you, so that your account will be activate with the amount your buyer paid to your bank account. Shipment Tracking Number :- Shipment Scan Receipt :- Photo Of The Item Shipped:- We will send you the password for the release of the money to your accounts after you send the receipt of shipment to Alternatively you can send it to our account section with the contacts provided below service_departmentconsultant@secureroot.com

• 英文の和訳助けてください

中途採用で貿易会社に入社したのですが 英文メールで困っています。 ろくに勉強してこなかったので・・・辞書を開きながら 悪戦苦闘してます、漠然とはわかるのですが仕事が からんでいるので間違いは許されません。以下の文です。 Dear thank you for your enquiry with Edward Green, I am afraid we do not have a Cadogan 7.5E 202 last Dark Oak in stock at the moment but there are some in production as this is a style we always have in stock we have just sold out of your size at the moment. If you would like to reserve the next available pair this option is available to you and then the next pair which are delivered to us will be sent straight out to you? If you wish to place an order please provide your credit card details (long number, expiry date and 3 digit security code), address and telephone details,but please note we do not accept Diners. Alternatively if you prefer we can send you a payment request through Paypal.com, if you choose this option then please let us have the email address that you use with your Paypal account. Please note you may be liable for Import Duties if you reside outside of the EU.   よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳

Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern. We know you must be excited to get your shipment. We definitely appreciate your recent order for the Oculus Rift. You should be receiving an estimated ship date shortly. As soon as we collect on the payment we will send you an email with your tracking number.

• 和訳お願いします!!!!!!!

We put you on the waiting list for the first flight leaving on the 7th. In the case that this can get confirmed, you will need to pay a penalty of 30.00Bs by the time you check in due to the change of time. If you can please keep in touch with us and contact us the day before in order to know whether your flight got confirmed for the morning one or not.

• 和訳お願いしますっ゜(゜´Д`゜)゜

(1) If your child has special communication needs, he may need to learn alternative ways to express himself and make his needs known. If your child has developmental delays, he may not know age-appropriate social skills. Separations that would be typical for his age may need to be delayed or modified. If your child doesn't feel secure physically, he may be afraid to try new things. If your child is impulsive or has inappropriate social behaviors, he may run off or be unable to judge his safety in the community. (2) If you are confused about how much to protect and how much to pull back, you may have inconsistent expecta-tions. If you and you child's other parent disagree about any of these issues, your child may get mixed messages that can delay her developing independence or get you all off track with behavior problems. Your child may not have as many Separating experiences as your other children simply because it may be too difficult to arrange these types of experiences. And sometimes you know she will probably be the target of some social discomfort or rejection and that may be too painful for you.

• 長文 和訳

こないだテストでだされたんですが和訳した回答を配ってくれませんでした。。。自分の訳があっているか知りたいのでだいたいで良いので和訳できる人がいたらよろしくお願いします。。。 You may wonder why Hawaiians are so eager to maintain their native language. I think the answer is that language is more than just a means of exchanging information. We see the world around us through the window of our language. It enables us to share the history and culture of our people, and so it helps us find our identity. If we lose our language, we lose something of ourselves. Imagine that English has taken the place of the Japanese language here in Japan. What happens to your culture and identity? English is useful for communication in many parts of the world, but your mother tongue is an important part of your identity. In Japan ,too,there is a minority language, just as in Hawaii. The Ainu people have lose much of their language and culture. Today, they are trying to revive their traditions. In this class we are going to study English of course, but I want you to remember that your mother tongue is the most important language in the world. Mahalo for listening. 以上なんですが長文なのでかなり長いです。。。  これでも回答してくれる方お願いいたします。

• 英訳をお願いします。若干、難しめ。

I see that you have many straight razors for sale. I am in the process of opening a 'Shaving Store' in Southern California. I would be interested in purchasing a number of quality straight razors for my stock. Would you be interested in selling a number of your razors to me at a price level that would allow me to resell them ? Please advise and thank you for your kind consideration to this matter.