• 締切済み

和訳お願いします

初めて質問します。お願いします。 チャットが出来るサイトで、イギリス人の男性 とやり取りしています(私は女です) 私は日本、彼はイギリス在住のため、アドレス 交換することになりました。 英語があまり出来ないことを説明し、アドレス を伝えたのですが、チャットで以下のメッセー ジが来ました。 ※本文中のアドレスは仮です。 well then, you can expect an email from me very soon. here is my email address: ★★★@yahoo.com .. so let us keep in touch and don’t forget that i will be always looking forward to hear from you too, as well as i wish to meet you online for some chat soon .. kisses 相手からメールを送るという意味でしょうか? 相手が何故か私の顔写真をすごく気に入ってい るようなのですが、特に恋愛的好意を伝える内 容ではないですよね? 私は言葉の問題も距離もあるので、友人でいた いと思ってます。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

well then, you can expect an email from me very soon. すぐにメールするから待っててね here is my email address: ★★★@yahoo.com .. so let us keep in touch and don’t forget that i will be always looking forward to hear from you too, これが僕のアドレスだから、これからもよろしくね。君からの連絡をいつも楽しみにしてるよ。 as well as i wish to meet you online for some chat soon .. kisses オンラインでチャットできるのも楽しみにしてるよ。 簡単に訳すとこんな感じでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!

You don't know how sorry I am. Talk to you soon. I try to talk to you as soon as possible .

• 和訳これでいいですか?(その1)

Have a safe journey 安全な長旅を Glad you arrived safely 無事に着いてよかったよ I am glad you are having a good time あなたが楽しく過ごしてるなら、私はうれしいよ Hope you have a good weekend たのしい週末を I look forward to reading your e-mail very soon すぐにあなたのイーメールを読めることを楽しみにしてます Great to hear from you again またあなたと話せて(声がきけて)うれしいよ I hope you dont mind me asking 私が尋ねた事があなたにとって気にならないといいな I will be happy to write a poem for you 私はあなたに詩を書くことは幸せです It is great to receive e-mail from you. あなたからのイーメールを受け取る事はうれしい How are you?I hope you are doing well. 元気?元気にやってるならいいな。 お願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

I will tell you where i am going to be, as soon as i know. よろしくお願いします^^;

• 和訳をしてくれませんか?

I do have affection for you. Sleep well sweetheart. We will soon be together, and these arms will hold you as long as you want... よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。チャットの中の会話です。 ・I hope to hear from you soon. ・I'm Japanese American, so my parents really want me to at least be able to understand enough Japanese for one to call himself Japanese American. 宜しくお願いします。

• メールの和訳お願いします!

You would write your address in the top left corner of the envelope. It should be the same as how you would write an address on the envelope for the mail. I don't think its a good idea to write a letter because it's expense by mail. That's why it's convenient to email for now. Don't forget to resend me your address just incase I don't have it in my saved files. 相手の住所を聞いたのですが、その後の英文の意味が分かりません(++); どなたかお願いします。

• 和訳をお願い致しますその3

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? Hi, How are you doing? I got all your messages you sent to me, Thank You so much I want you to know that bank will activate all your money to your account as soon as they verify the receipt finished Ok. Rest your mind you will get your money 100% Am sure of that OK I will e-mail you when bank contact me Ok

• これの意味を教えてください。(和訳)

『no give me the address. how late will you be up? if its kool as soon as everyone goes off to sleep may be i can come by』

• この英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

あるサイトのオークションに出品しておりましたら、イギリスの方?から質問を受け取りましたが、なんとなくほんのりとは分かりますが、真意の部分がよく分かりません。。。 本文 Hello Seller, Mrs Heather Louis White is my Name from England, Am Interested in Buying your Item in Yahoo Auction in Japan for my Son Project in Colleges, Kindly let me Know the Cost of 20 Pieces of the Item Via (EMS SPEED POST) Delivery to my Son Shipping Address in Colleges and mean while am Paying you Via Bank to Bank Transfer, Provide me your Full Bank Information for the Payment to be Made: Therefore I want you to Reply me back in English, Morealso dont Forget to Reply me with your Real E-mail to My Mail Box (...........@hotmail.com) Hope to Read from you Soon... REGARDS!!! なのですが、ヤフーやエキサイトの翻訳サイトを利用してもあまり文法に則していない英文のようでうまくは翻訳されませんでした。 どなたか英語にご堪能な方助けてください。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 和訳してください

Hello do you still have this Item that you posted on auctions.yahoo.co.jp for sell, if YES I ll be offering you $ 3,500 USD for each unit and including the shipment cost via EMS to my Niece in United State.. kindly reply back to my email and send me some more pictures of the Item on my email and know that i can not reply here on auctions.yahoo.co.jp , my email is ( ・・・・・・ (at) gmai l.com ) I will be waiting to hear back from you soon BEST REGARDS