質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

どこへ向かってるのかわかったらすぐ教えるね。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!

You don't know how sorry I am. Talk to you soon. I try to talk to you as soon as possible .

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします I don't Know what I can tell you any more. I am the bad guy ! I talked to her again, I know what is going on between you girls. I am pretty sure that You will find good man of your life. I am sorry for everything. Take care!! If you like calling me, just do it . you are good girl! I did not mean to hurt your feeling.

• 時 条件を表す副詞節

以前に似たような質問を見たのですが、まだわからないところがあります。 時制で、if の後にbe going to などといった表現は使えるのでしょうか? 例えば… もし私が遅れるようならば、君に伝える。 If I am going to be late, I will tell you. など、"am going to" のあたりが、will になるのか、よくわかりません。 また、 君がチーズバーガーを頼むつもりなら(ようなら)、僕も同じものを頼む If you will order a cheese burger, I will order the same one. が正しいといわれたのですが、 If you are going to order a cheese burger, I will order the same one. という言い方は正しくないのでしょうか?

• will be going to

I will be going to see you very soon. (1) He will be going to play tennis at 3pm tomorrow. (2) という文を見たのですが、これらは以下の文章とどのような違いがあるのでしょうか? I will see you very soon. (3) I will be seeing you very soon. (4) He will be playing tennis at 3pm tomorrow. (5) will be going to ~ と、will be ~ing の違いを教えてください。 そして、(1)(3)(4)、(2)(5) はそれぞれどのような意味合いになるのか教えて頂けると有難いです。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

I will like to know more about these knifes like where did you get these and how do you tell it's tamahagane.

• 和訳希望

I am presently in Australia at this time to conclude a contract project I started months back, and will be relocating as soon as am through over here, because at this moment am rounding up my contract with a company here in Sydney Australia, with my fashion career I know am going far as I really love doing it and it makes me happy. 所々訳しきれなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 和訳に直してもらえませんか?

凄く長いんですが、翻訳機を使ってみたけどサッパリわからないです。 どなたかお願いします。 how are you i missed you ^_^ so what's new in your life i would like to know you better and be closer to you as a firend as a very good friend ^^ i hopes i am not impolite. if you allow me to know you better i will be very happy. i already have a friend from italy. she is like a sister for me now. i would like to make the same relation ship with some friends from japan. and may be one day we will be able to meet each other. ^_^ and share a very good coffee or tee. i would like to travel to japan some day. and i will be very happy if i can have lot of friends from there. as i did in france. where i spent 2 years for my studies. in Toulon côte d'azure. a very nice place just like okinawa. but okinawa is very beautiful too. ok i have to go back work. if you have any question about me i will be very happy to comunicate with you. very big kiss on your head and a very big hug ;) see you soon

• 和訳をお願い致しますその3

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? Hi, How are you doing? I got all your messages you sent to me, Thank You so much I want you to know that bank will activate all your money to your account as soon as they verify the receipt finished Ok. Rest your mind you will get your money 100% Am sure of that OK I will e-mail you when bank contact me Ok

• 和訳お願いします

I am on my way out of town I will have an invoice to you as soon as I get the exact dimensions of the boxes and exact shipping costs.