• ベストアンサー

「message 」について教えてください

下記のメールを自社の社長宛に送るのですが、おかしい部分をご指摘ください。 Hello Mr.Jonson, There was a telephone from Yamada-san yesterday. He mentioned he has talked with you by adoption to the SUNTRY than before. I heard his message of the mobile number to you. 090-9999-9999 Thank you in advance. Endou

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.1

>There was a telephone from Yamada-san yesterday. 普通、"telephone"とは云いません。"a call"です。 >than before これは意味不明。"It was better than before."などと比較するのならいいですが、この文は何も比較していません。 >I heard his message of the mobile number to you. "to you"も意味不明。要らないでしょう。 >Thank you in advance. この表現は何か依頼したり質問したりした場合に、先方のリアクションを期待して使います。今回の文面は只の報告であり、相手に何か感謝すべき行動を期待する内容ではありません。単に"Thank you."にすべきです。

dadada-yui
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 勉強になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

>I heard his message of the mobile number to you. ヤマダさんと直接話をしている場合、I heard his messageというのは不自然な感じがするので、もしヤマダさんがあなたを通して社長に携帯の電話番号を渡してほしい、ということであれば、 He asked me to give his mobile (cell) phone number to you. とするといいのではと思います。

dadada-yui
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 確かにそうですね。今度はasked meで送りたいと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 可能でしょうか

以下の二文 彼は昨日から誰とも話していない。 He hasn't been talking to anyone since yesterday. He hasn't talked to anyone since yesterday. はどちらもいえますでしょうか。

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 取引先からのメール I would like to introduce you to Tanaka(cc’d) who is our Managing Director for Asia. He is looking to appoint some employees in Japan, not for Acompany but a potential new client. Please could you liaise with him to discuss costs and process. 返信文 Thank you for introducing Tanaka. We will contact Mr. Tanaka-san. Mr. Tanaka-san, We have heard that you are looking for employees, but could you tell us about your job title(職種) and the skill you are looking for?

• 選択問題

This is the computer I( ) spoke to you about the other day. 1 told you 2 mentioned you 3 talked to you 4 spoke to you about で、正解は4ですが、 他の3つが不正解になるのはどうしてでしょうか? toldは目的語を二つとれますよね? mentionも目的語が取れるように思います。 talkは、前置詞がいる気がしますが。 ご解説をお願いします。

• Did/Does 勘違いしておぼえていました。教えてください..

DoesとDid のことなんですが Does he go to movie yesterday? Did you go to movie yesterday? つまり、過去形の質問の場合、 Did he/Did she/ Did Tom/ Did you go to movie yesterday? で、いけるのに he/she/Tomの場合は、Doesを使うのだと勘違いしていました。 過去形の質問の場合は、主語がなにであってもdidで いいのでしょうか? となると、Doesは、なにに使えるのですか? 初歩的な質問ですみません。 明日、学校があるので早めの返事おねがいします。

• 高校英語教えてください。

1.We are going to have the house ( ) this weekend. (1) to be painted (2) to paint (3) painted (4) painting 2.Read this book ( ). (1) as carefully as you can (2) as carefully as you possible (3) so carefully as possible (4) so carefully as you can 3.I heard somebody ( ) Lydia about the news,and I noticed that it upset her. (1) talked (2) tell (3) say (4) saying 4.彼は全力を尽くしたが、結局何も得られずに終わった。(適語を入れよ) He did as much as he could, but he got nothing in the ( ). 1.2. 3.は(1)~(4)から選び、日本語訳、4.は( )の中に適語を入れる問題です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

3 One of the people from the dormitory broke my tennis racket. He could not speak English very well so he said something like. "Domo, racket no good." He seemed to be very sorry. But he was saying domo― thank you. I got kind of angry! You can imagine. I lend him my racket, he breaks it and comes back saying, Thank you." Very surprising! Anyway, the following day he bought me a new one. The other day I was outside the dormitory waiting for Yoshitaka to pick me up. He was quite late, in fact more than 30 minutes late. Aren't the Japanese usually on time? Perhaps my friend was different. At last he turned up. "Domo, domo. Did you wait long?" He came at me waving his right hand. "These Japanese are really fanny people," I told myself. "He is Late and comes saying, Thank you, thank you.'" I was getting very confused. In this country do you have to say thank you for everything you do? I had already been in the country for four months and I still could not speak Japanese. But I wanted to sound as polite as possible. Therefore, I began to speak very strange sounding English. Here are some examples' 'Thank you, I was late." 'Thank you, he seems to be quite crazy." 'Thank you, this rain doesn't seem to stop." 'Thank you, excuse me." 'Thank you, I thought I saw Mr. Tanaka, but it was another person." "Thank you, he doesn't seem to understand." 'Thank you, it has been a long time since we met." 'Thank you, thank you." Everybody seemed to be very pleased when talking to me. "You am getting to be very Japanese," they used to tell me while uniting. Well, I thought, the English might sound strange to me. However, it, is very close to the way people speak here. So I kept talking l.hat way for quite a while.

• 日本語に訳して下さい

Hi im john brother jin he said he was calling you but no answer he want it to hear you voice befor surgery. Thank you

• この目的格の関係代名詞を省略できませんか?

こんにちは。 「必要な場合に限り、関係代名詞を使い、2つの文章を繋げなさい」という問題において、 He also bought a present for the classmate +he liked her the best. [解答]...for the classmate who he liked the best. となっていました。このwho は文法的に省略できない、もしくは省略すると不自然になるのでしょうか?下記のような場合は省略不可ということは知っているのですが、この問題においては、このケースに当てはまらないと思うのですが。 The person has just arrived I saw yesterday. I talked to the person probably you saw yesteday. This is the house in he lived. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 自信がないので英文の訳をお願いします。

Thank you for your email. You are currently unable to access the account because you have not added a child to the account, or made a payment. In order to access the account, you will need to add a child, as we mentioned in the last email, and make the payment.

• 和訳おねがいします

1.”What's that song you're listening to?"  ”You don't know? It's 'Yesterday' by the Beatles. You must've heard it before!” 2.I couldn't help worrying about her health because she looked pale.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 40代前半女性が年下の若手社員との性格の不一致に疲弊しています。若手社員は幹部候補であり、チームのリーダーとして指示を出すこともあります。性格的に一方的で細かな指示が多く、チーム体制に適応しきれず疲れています。このような状況には体力的なギャップや家族の病気などの理由があり、心身の余裕がないため苦しんでいます。
  • 他の2つの案件のリーダーたちは理解があり、柔軟な人柄でストレスを感じません。しかし、上司やチームメンバーには相談しづらい状況であり、突き放すこともできず悩んでいます。また、過去に移動の希望があり、チーム内の問題が原因でしたが、現在は家族の事情で他の仕事に対応する余裕がありません。
  • このような状況でどう対処すれば良いか迷っているため、アドバイスを求めています。日々のストレスが増えており、適切な対応方法についてアドバイスを頂きたいです。
回答を見る